Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? (11486 Views)

Poll: Are hair products made under the sea (by mermaids etc)?

Yes, it's the work of the devil: 13% (12 votes)
No, this is utterly ridiculous: 86% (80 votes)
This poll has ended

What Are Hair Attachments Made From? / Question About Naturessence Original Products Made In The USA. / Recommend Hair Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by mddude(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
Some of the changes in technology around here in the US are mostly by people like me and you. Some of them even starts in the colleges - sponsored by companies. Some of the researches are sponsored by the military - For God sake  a lot of the people that came up with these things are just like you and me. I know a Nigerian, a personal friend that is making a  breakthrough in a major technological field where he is getting a phD in nanotechnology. His research is being sponsored by a major car company - I bet he is evil too. Your case dey hard man! Please leave your village and go out there and see what the human mind have done - Even the bible says in the end of days, knowledge will be multiplied. Soon just wait Embroynic stem cell will ensure that human parts will can be replaced like u replace ur tires
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
Am laughing so hard, i want to die, someone help me. Are u guys serious
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Greycells(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2007
it is true grin yes, under d water under the 3rd mainland bridge, that was where they also manufactured hair-comb. I am serious,  i heard d testimony in that regard at Beer Parlour grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by temmyabby(f): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
lol, laff no go kill me oooo, well heard of stuffs like this b4, well me i believe that these things happens, but some products not all
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Caradona(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
THERE are lots of crazy people in Niaja.
I remember when there was a plane crash in Port Harcourt, this lady was giving testimony that she saw Abacha's face
in the Clouds and She saw him push down the Plane. what a nutter that woman is.

And during the last election, a man gave testimony in church that he saw President Obasanjo printing ballot papers on the Moon. He swore that he saw the presidential Plane fly down from the moon with rigged ballot papers. ( that man needs some mental check up)
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by ayefele200(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
Difference btw love-vendor and SUGAR DADDY
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Echidime(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2007
@the poster: Your a village man,even if it is made under the sea whats the problem? Have you not heard that what is under the sea is more than what we see on the earth? People live there with different types of bodies.Why are you scared? remember the FISH you eat lives in the sea and is from the sea,so you could also have eating a demoniac being or agent as you put it.

At this Age and time your still listening and believing all the nonsenses your pastor tells you,he is doing his business by puting fears in you, so that you can give him more donations. Why don't the person who told you that advice you to stop eating FISH?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by uzygirl(f): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2007
Caradona:

I remember when there was a plane crash in Port Harcourt, this lady was giving testimony that she saw Abacha's face

And during the last election, a man gave testimony in church that he saw President Obasanjo printing ballot papers on the Moon. He swore that he saw the presidential Plane fly down from the moon with rigged ballot papers. ( that man needs some mental check up)

I like this country so much.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 5:20am On Jun 27, 2007
Caradona:

what sort of dememted thread is this?
wiping tears of mirth from my eyes. i can't laugh any more.
nigerians will believe anything. isnt it the same nigeria where a beautiful woman was alleged to have fallen from the sky and landed on the ground at aswani market. the story concludes by the woman brushing off her dusty behind casually, picking up her handbag and walking away calmly and mingling with fellow shoppers. grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2007
now i know why micheal jordan is bald-its because he was delivered
same for britney spears shaving off her hair(they must have told her that she must provide someone in exchange, which is why she sold the hair)

r kelly wey no dey before(shaved head) joined them, and whats happening to him now(child molestation charges!)

remember in the 90s when they were 'stealing' guys 'wetin call'

there was one story/letter  in the punch.this guy said a woman touched him, he felt cold all over, and raised an alarm.the people grabbed the woman.he then checked himself, and found that he had 'shrunk to the size of a baby'
the people insisted that she return the stolen goods.she said it would take time.anyway at home,later that day, the missing tool reappeared standing at 90 degrees, and the fellow immediately ran out, joyously ,. showing everyopne in the house, that 'my abunna has been returned' (can you picture a guy running up and down flashing a saturated weiner at everyone in his house?

a friend claimed to have seen another one, where once again a woman had stolen a guys thing(why is it women that do these diabolical things? grin)anyway she gave it back.the crowd insisted that the man 'test' the 'reinstalled' tool to ensure that it was 'in perfect working order'. of course, it was the thief it was tested on( i wonder if they did it in the open. . .)
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by endure: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2007
So then, this topic seem to show some sort of concern for da female folks
or maybe some guys practising to b female grin

But seriously, I dont think this topic came by chance, they must be sth goin on
now or sth abt to happen. So ladies, u got any experience relating to the issue
of some products affecting u?

Candid answers please
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by 0123456789: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2007
this topic is just plain dumb and also kind of funny,
i would also say it is taking religious belief to far,
some Nigerian really have to start living in reality and not in make believe world of mermaids and co.

my goodness! how can someone ask such a question?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Ndipe(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2007
Of course it is not true, these cosmetics laboratories have visible outposts/labs where they manufacture their products. So, these claims are baseless. When I lived in Nigeria, there was a strong rumor that a particular brand of sardine, (was it Queen of the coast?) was associated with the river goddess. Such rumors are unfounded. Even in some Churches, I know that women are barred from wearing makeup. Funny thing is that in America, even the Baptist students that I worked with wore makeup to work.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by preoil(f): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2007
I am not inclined to respond to this post. But as an inventor it struck my attention. The truth is- designers and inventors get inspiration from various sources. I beleive you know that mystical revelation is a source of knowledge tested and proven. Have u heard of Micheal D'angelo? Fact is, you may be right in saying that this product is inspired from something mystical but, not manufactured in the sea or somewhere underneath mother earth. I hope you get my clue- Lipsticks are fashion like the clothes and other ancilliaries you buy and wear.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 02, 2007
oyb:

now i know why micheal jordan is bald-its because he was delivered
same for britney spears shaving off her hair(they must have told her that she must provide someone in exchange, which is why she sold the hair)

r kelly wey no dey before(shaved head) joined them, and whats happening to him now(child molestation charges!)

remember in the 90s when they were 'stealing' guys 'wetin call'

there was one story/letter  in the punch.this guy said a woman touched him, he felt cold all over, and raised an alarm.the people grabbed the woman.he then checked himself, and found that he had 'shrunk to the size of a baby'
the people insisted that she return the stolen goods.she said it would take time.anyway at home,later that day, the missing tool reappeared standing at 90 degrees, and the fellow immediately ran out, joyously ,. showing everyopne in the house, that 'my abunna has been returned' (can you picture a guy running up and down flashing a saturated weiner at everyone in his house?

a friend claimed to have seen another one, where once again a woman had stolen a guys thing(why is it women that do these diabolical things? grin)anyway she gave it back.the crowd insisted that the man 'test' the 'reinstalled' tool to ensure that it was 'in perfect working order'. of course, it was the thief it was tested on( i wonder if they did it in the open. . .)

rofl.
Chineke God.
These stories bring back memories,funny and sad.
While I was in college,I was passing by a market place in a bus and saw real flames that was consumming a supposed "thief of another mans abunna".

I was a  med student then and my class boys were thinking of inventing a stringed device that men could wear such that the disappearance of their "goods" would cause some kind of  tugging on their person that something was missing.
One funny fellow even added that the device could have a bell attached which would ring as it dropped when the "abunna" that held it suspended was ".suddenly taken".

I miss Naija and my student days.
During the height of this taking of peoples 'things'
Men walked around in market places with hands in pocket while women folded their arms on their chests to guard their thoracic abunna grin.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 02, 2007
na poverty dey cause all this wahala for naija, if people chop well them go think better

The above earlier quote from someone summarizes it.
na hunger dey kill us.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 2:06am On Jul 02, 2007
this thread is hysterical. i remember them saying that there's a huge beauty industy under the bar beach. hehehehe.  do they have half year sales there too?  shocked i bet if they did women would plunge in to buy at 50-60% off prices!!!  the cost of good makeup is getting more exhorbitant i tell you.  grin
the longer i live over here the more ridiculous those stories sound. im too tired from working at my job and paying bills to make sense of the spiritual allegations.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2007
so ridiuculous. i never bought that idea!

JEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ undecided
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:13am On Jul 02, 2007
Don't tell some people actually clicked on YES shocked
God help us!
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 02, 2007
spoilt:

this thread is hysterical. i remember them saying that there's a huge beauty industy under the bar beach. hehehehe.  do they have half year sales there too?  shocked i bet if they did women would plunge in to buy at 50-60% off prices!!!  the cost of good makeup is getting more exhorbitant i tell you.  grin
the longer i live over here the more ridiculous those stories sound. im too tired from working at my job and paying bills to make sense of the spiritual allegations.

lol.
I remember also when they said  one can be filled with demons from braids (bob marley)
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 2:18am On Jul 02, 2007
i remember that. they say the braids is trying to imitate mammy water's hair do. that word mammy water is so nigerian!
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2007
i think stories like these were made up to stop us from asking mummy and daddy AND boyfriends for money to buy 'attachment'' a.k.a extensions.

it worked for some, certainly not me. cheesy
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 2:21am On Jul 02, 2007
ive had braids for the greater part of my life and im not possessed in anyway.
i think it was a ploy by barbers to spoil business for hair braiders.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2007
Nigerians are overtly demon conscious.
Virtually everything has a demon attached.
I actually read that if a woman has menstrual cramps,she has some demonic deposits within her that need to be cast out.
And that if one dreams of lovemaking she has a demon spirit husband.
Eating in the dream is even worse,you have been initiated and may never get out.

How can demons make for instance optimum coarse relaxer?
How do they make and  package it and where do they sell it to retailers?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 02, 2007
spoilt:

ive had braids for the greater part of my life and im not possessed in anyway.
i think it was a ploy by barbers to spoil business for hair braiders.

Lol.
Maybe the demon of braids has blinded you so tey you no sabi,lol.
who comes up with all these things sef?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:25am On Jul 02, 2007
definitely people that can't afford it lipsrsealed grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2007
i once heard crossed eyes were caused by demons.  shocked
it amused me cos my bunkmate at the time in school had crossed eyes and she definitely wasnt possessed.
nigerians are so demon concious. so many things are attributed to demons. i tire oh!
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:27am On Jul 02, 2007
Trust Nigerians to come up with ANYTHING!! grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 02, 2007
spoilt:

i remember that. they say the braids is trying to imitate mammy water's hair do. that word mammy water is so nigerian!

speaking of mammy water,did you go to an all girls boarding school and did you witness girls that were mammy water demon possesed?
Some real scary things I observed,some nights we couldn't sleep when these demons decided nobody would sleep.
These girls roared,gyrated and spoke to beings only visible to them.
Difficult for young minds to comprehend
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 2:30am On Jul 02, 2007
babyosisi:

speaking of mammy water,did you go to an all girls boarding school and did you witness girls that were mammy water demon possesed?
Some real scary things I observed,some nights we couldn't sleep when these demons decided nobody would sleep.
These girls roared,gyrated and spoke to beings only visible to them.
Difficult for young minds to comprehend

babyosisi
are you sure they werent just suffering from menstrual cramps or constipation? grin grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:32am On Jul 02, 2007
I guess they did that so they could chase you lot out of the hostel in order to nick your provision.

i even heard about 'lady koi koi', or whatever!
cock n bull stories.
there are loads of them.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2007
kellorah:

Trust Nigerians to come up with ANYTHING!! grin

Honestly it is scary.
Even lazy people would claim they were bewitched  or someone caused their poverty.

spoilt:

babyosisi
are you sure they werent just suffering from menstrual cramps or constipation? grin grin

lol
who knows,it may just be,some of those girls,I still kept in touch with are happily married and theey haven't turned into pythons and strangled their husbands as "they were expected to"
They may have just been hungry and we thought it was demons at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Sale Used Mannequin / Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls / How To Grow Sideburns Fast – Steps You Need To Take! (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.