Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ (7607 Views)

In March, Nairaland Will Be 10 Years. / Why Nairaland Will Never Be Generally Accepted As Facebook, Twitter Etc / Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by Odunnu: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
Congrats NL!
I'm proud to be associated with you!
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by darne(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
Happy Birthday To My Dear Nairaland, The True Home Of Nigerians, Home And Away, Everything Happens here,,, Obasanjo Comes here to read,Goodluck Jonathan Does the same, ,.IG of Police Sometimes come here to read, Efcc Boss Comes here to Read, This is The true home Of Nigerians !! Happy Birthday To Nairaland, Oga Seun We should seriously Fix Something About this Nairaland Birthday,, May We`ll call it NAIRA DAY, We`ll party Hard !!!, I`m Happy For NL.,, May Good Things Always Come Out From You !!!, grin grin grin cool
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by dradoyi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NL. I WILL ACTUALLY POP SOMETHING FOR NL. I SEE NL BECOMING SOMETHING BETTER DAN FACEBOOK. ITS PROUDLY NAIJA. IF ITS ON D STOCK MARKET, I WILL PROUDLY INVEST IN IT. CHEERS, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
Happy baiday
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by DESSIEN: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
Happy birthday nairaland. may your days be long.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by kemisuga(f): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
HapPY BoRN DaY to NaIrAlanD

HaPpy biRtH DatE to me too (March 6) cheesy
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by ayodot(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2011
happy creations day
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by obyann(f): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2011
Hurraaaaaaaaayy
Wishing Nairaland many more years of celebration.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by oblo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
If i no add my own, e no go complete oooo!! Happy baiday to the most successfull naija website till date!!!!
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by earlalright(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
i am happy and privileged to be a member of this best forum for Naigians any and every where in the world. it has been my best news and information web and my best forum site. God bless you.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by webbjamie(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
Happy birthday nairaland.Seun should throw us a party at d very least before my convictions of his financial disposition is cemented,if u catch my meanin.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by dominique(f): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2011
Happy anniversary nairaland, more power to everybody that made nl what it is today. Hard to believe i've been a member for five of the six years.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by kasiem(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2011
I trail the path of others in wishing NL a bodacious birthday
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by OneDee(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
***Congrats to NL and All Nlanders for 6 years of keepin' it Real***
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by blackgucci(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
happy birthday NL. it gets better, step up your graphics sucks.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by mickey339(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U NL, a symbol of light.
More strenght to ur elbow.,
ApY bUfFdAy
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by juman(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2011
Happy celebration
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by medjai(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2011
Happy birthday NL. . . You's the best! cheesy
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by NAJALYN: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
Congratulations Seun for successfully managing Nairaland for 6 years. By this you have reached out to so many all over the world, giving assistance in so many ways. Thank you. I say happy birthday Nairaland. I pray that Nairaland will serve many more years to come. Once more Congratulations Seun.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by NAJALYN: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
Congratulations Seun for successfully managing Nairaland for 6 years. By this you have reached out to so many all over the world, giving assistance in so many ways. Thank you. I say happy birthday Nairaland. I pray that Nairaland will serve many more years to come. Once more Congratulations Seun.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by NAJALYN: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by muhsin(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
Congrats
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by Ladytemi(f): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
Congrats to all Nairalanders, glad to be a member of this forum.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by Orikinla(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
Cheers to Seun and all the members who have made Nairaland the biggest, largest and hippiest African online forum.
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by tottyj(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
Conclusively, NL has greatly&positively impacted the lives of many Nigerians and non-Nigerians. All Glory be unto God for sustaining a forum like NL and kudos to the administrator, moderators and every commited member who has sincerely contributed to the success that's been witnessed so far. The sixth yr celebration should be a time for a reflection/evaluation of the past and a concise projection into the future. So, i ask all NL: WHAT'S NEXT? It's our collective effort to take NL to the next level.
Be honest;
Be upfront;
Be considerate;
Be generous;
Treat others as u'd want to be treated;
Be courteous;
Don't dupe;
Don't be an impost;
e.t, c,
6th Birthday of NL is indeed a worthwhile celebration. The limit is even beyond the sky,
Ha, ppy, Celebration!!!
Cheerrrr,
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by tottyj(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2011
Conclusively, NL has greatly&positively impacted the lives of many Nigerians and non-Nigerians. All Glory be unto God for sustaining a forum like NL and kudos to the administrator, moderators and every commited member who has sincerely contributed to the success that's been witnessed so far. The sixth yr celebration should be a time for a reflection/evaluation of the past and a concise projection into the future. So, i ask all NL: WHAT'S NEXT? It's our collective effort to take NL to the next level.
Be honest;
Be upfront;
Be considerate;
Be generous;
Be courteous;
Don't dupe;
Don't be an impost;
e.t, c,
6th Birthday of NL is indeed a worthwhile celebration. The limit is even beyond the sky,
Ha, ppy, Celebration!!!
Cheerrrr,
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by tottyj(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
Be honest;
Be upfront;
Be considerate;
Be generous;
Be courteous;
Don't dupe;
Don't be an impost;
e.t, c,
Ha, ppy, Celebration!!!
Cheerrrr,
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by jamace(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2011
Long Live Nairaland!

Seun, I remain loyal. cheesy
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by ndigbo: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
Happy Birthday to us!
Nairaland, the sky is your starting point, so let's go there !!!!!!!!
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by tlops(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
Thank  you all for giving us a platform to fill our boredom! Happy birthday Nairaland
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by donaremu(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2011
Congratulation to all nairalanders.
Congrats Seun for creating such a wonderful forum, I hope someday it will worth more than FB.
cool
Re: ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ by Emmyk(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
I knew u while u were just 3 years. Anyways, it's high time I congratulated u - ur so popular Nigga! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Etisalat Free Browsing Cheat, (no Tweaking) + Mtn Free Whatsapp Bundle / SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.