Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Importance Of Trust In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of Trust In A Relationship (3777 Views)

Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner / 9 Things You Can Do When You Are Losing Trust In Your Relationship / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Importance Of Trust In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
harakiri:

You've said it all. Do you notice how negative women are when it comes to signing prenups? First thing that comes out of their mouths is "Don't you love me?" or "If you trust me, you won't be saying this". Well, Phil Collins got married and divorced based on "trust" THREE TIMES without prenup and most of the fortune he labored for in the past 40+ years is gone down the drain (His last ex-wife took home a bounty of $46 million USD!!!) and still, people still talk about "trust". How many examples person need give sef?

Trust my a$$.

The concept of divorce settlement is one that I'll never understand; child support, yes, but give away half of my fortune to a traitorous biaatch who didn't contribute nothing to its acquisition? I'd rather commit murder! Any wealthy man (in the developed world, especially) that marries some random woman without a pre-nup all for the sake of 'trust' is a big fool that deserves no pity when the pros.t.tute carts away his fortune. I'd be damned to confer gratuitous trust on such fickle, gullible, insatiable and emotionally unstable creatures.

ememoluwa:

My dear, you have just said it all. But its a two way street(on both parties). If you are crying to be trusted, then please make yourself as transparent as possible. The same person crying for trust is the same person with a lock code on the phone, every other item is passworded against the other spouse. Clandestine outings becomes the norm where you cant vouch for their whereabouts. Receiving calls in your presense, you hear mono-syllable replies. so where does the trust come in here. I believe one really needs to earn this so-called TRUST. 90% of their so-called 'friends' are basically of the opposite sex whom you will never get introduced to.
Trust them and you end up being the laughing stock at the end of the day.

Thats what it is. A girl keeps a number of 'close' male 'friends', and gives out her number to random guys, yet she'd demand trust from her hapless boyfriend. Lol. If the guy complains too much, she'd label him 'insecure'. . . and that effectively shuts him up for good, giving her the much needed breathing space to choke on my d1ck more frequently. I will always have great sympathy for the wimps men who confer blind trust on their babes/wives and allow themselves to be blackmailed into timidity for the fear of being labelled 'insecure'. Unfortunately, I (and a thousand other 'dangerous' predators out there) derive guilty pleasure from 'helping' girlfriends cuckold their dumb lover-boy boyfriends (that's why potential victims that have loving boyfriends are more appealing to me). I get to meet a few of such wimps from time to time, and their girlfriends always effortlessly introduce me as a 'friend'. . .after all the boyfriend trusts her, so he knows(?) that it's just a 'platonic' friendship between his beloved girlfriend and I. Lol.

Blissful ignorance is the only basis for (unearned) trust.
Re: Importance Of Trust In A Relationship by NAJALYN: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
A relationship without trust is bound to fail. But again trust is supposed to be mutual; its a two-way thing. All the responses so far give the impression that women are not to be trusted, nothing said about men. Are we therefore saying that men are to be trusted even when they cheat? Some of them run after young girls their daughters' age. Couples should be able to trust themselves. Once that trust is not there, the relationship is over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? / An Open Letter To Those Who Kiss Girls / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.