Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! (7791 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by tyson55(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2011
I am an undergraduate and I have a friend, who could not continue his education but went into business and he is now very successful. This man is six years older than me and happily married to a loving woman. Really, he has helped me financially in and out of my academic career. Lately, he told me of an accident he had which made him infertile and all his family members are pointing fingers at the woman that she could not produce children. Unfortunately, he is an only child of his parents. He said he could not tell his parents and the wife about his infertility. He is now asking that I help him impregnate his wife. How would that be possible? I believe if I should tell his wife, the marriage would crash and my friend doesn't want to lose his loving wife. But how do I tell my friend's wife that I want to help her?

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/mar/6/807.html
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Tingles(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2011
What are friends for?

If it is so hard, I suggest artificial insemination.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by tyson55(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2011
Trying to make a 'Nollywood' drama of this issue is sickening! Science has reached a level where a woman can get pregnant without sleeping with a man. This is called InVitro Fertilization (IVF). Let your friend search for one of the good assisted reproductive clinics in Nigeria and allow his wife have an IVF, at least he is a businessman and can afford a decent way of having babies. Try and educate him on this and also tell him to reveal this 'infertility secret' to his wife and stop looking for whom to impregnate her. There are sperm banks in clinics where IVF takes place and she would not need to be traumatized with the idea of sleeping with another man under her husband's roof just because they wanted children. You need not sleep with her or talk to her about it. Only educate your friend well on this issue and help make the search of the various IVF centres in Nigeria.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by dbigrod(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2011
help him na
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by callme2: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
if you love your self, better dont sleep with her
Your friend should tell his wife of his infertality
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by tyson55(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
I think the sensible thing to do here is to sit the wife down and tell her the truth.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Semira22(f): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2011
If as you said, your friend has been of help to you financialy in the past, it's high time you return the favour for him.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Blueice4re(f): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2011
Ensure that you don't tell the wife ur self if the hubby did not ask you to, let ur friend tell her himself.and who knows she might bring a solution.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by SAGoddess: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2011
SOmething does not add up here. . . . OP, aren't you the one with a small willie, the one with a frigid wife and a non-existant sex life? How are you going to make another man's wife happy enough to come back for more when yours does not "sound" like she is happy with your performance?
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by dave2(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2011
tyson55:

Trying to make a 'Nollywood' drama of this issue is sickening! Science has reached a level where a woman can get pregnant without sleeping with a man. This is called InVitro Fertilization (IVF). Let your friend search for one of the good assisted reproductive clinics in Nigeria and allow his wife have an IVF, at least he is a businessman and can afford a decent way of having babies. Try and educate him on this and also tell him to reveal this 'infertility secret' to his wife and stop looking for whom to impregnate her. There are sperm banks in clinics where IVF takes place and she would not need to be traumatized with the idea of sleeping with another man under her husband's roof just because they wanted children. You need not sleep with her or talk to her about it. Only educate your friend well on this issue and help make the search of the various IVF centres in Nigeria.

I think this sums it all.
No need to sleep with your friend's wife, except u have been lusting after her before now.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by alagha: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2011
please do not try it or else
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Omen100(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2011
Hey Mr. Tyson55, are you not the same person post in the other thread that you can't satisfy your wife, now what is this all about, are you taking us for a ride or what? angry
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by tyson55(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
@ SA Goddes and Omen100 - If you people wear glasses, you change them, if not, you should get some. I posted the source of the story at the bottom of the story itself. So, common sense will tell you that it was not me who is involve in both postings, that's why i posted the link. You could as well have noticed, that i even commented suggesting a solution to the concern party in both postings. Don't reply to thread in psychotic haste, take your time to read and understand, before posting. No offence intended.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Ranoscky(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
tyson55:

+5
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Odunharry(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
nairaland hmm
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by SAGoddess: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
tyson55:

@ SA Goddes and Omen100 - If you people wear glasses, you change them, if not, you should get some. I posted the source of the story at the bottom of the story itself. So, common sense will tell you that it was not me who is involve in both postings, that's why i posted the link. You could as well have noticed, that i even commented suggesting a solution to the concern party in both postings. Don't reply to thread in psychotic haste, take your time to read and understand, before posting. No offence intended.

Don't get your knickers in a twist dude, what are you talking about "psychotic haste", how was I supposed to know you are not the one with a small penis when you wrote as though you were the one with a problem, in first person? Learn to write better next time. . . . . . . . . .
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Mcleo007(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
tyson55:

Dude, i think its good to note how you topic your post next time. You're threading a copied story under the guise of an auto-case. This is pure spamming.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by dazzle37(f): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2011
This is nollywood sh, it, i have seen the movie, i remember very well.

in the end the guys friend slept with the woman and she had a child,

after some years, his friend came back to claim the child since he could not have any kids again.

and it became a court case.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Ranoscky(m): 3:27am On Mar 11, 2011
Really ?
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Johnnny(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2011
Yes! true its from a nollywood movie.

Clem Ohameze was the husband, but I don't remember the other characters sha
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Odunnu: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2011
When would our culture embrace adoption as an option?
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by SALady(f): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
SA Goddess:

Don't get your knickers in a twist dude, what are you talking about "psychotic haste", how was I supposed to know you are not the one with a small manliness when you wrote as though you were the one with a problem, in first person? Learn to write better next time. . . . . . . . . .

Haha! how far you? its been a while.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by SAGoddess: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am good nana, are you well?

Happy it's Friday. Where are you hiding?
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
Good question Odunnu. I think it is a cross cultural issue that many women feel
if they are not physically giving birth to a baby, that they are half of a woman.
Worst if the infertility is on 'their part' so the demand for artificial pregnancy is in
such a high demand. My sister's mentor actually did both. She has medical problems
and she ended up adopting her first child and having assistance with her two sons
that she gave birth to and she explained that while adopting her first son (who have
autism/behavioral problems. . .i say he needs a proper arse whooping) was a joy she
was even happier and felt very 'whole' when she gave birth to her biological children.

Some men have this, 'I am not raising a child that is not mine' attitude as well so adoption
or even having their friends donate sperm is not an option. It's complicated tho.

As far as the topic goes, I would not advise his friend to impregnate his wife. Having a baby
changes a person. For one thing when the child gets older and learns that his father is not 'his'
he may inquire and then if he wants to have a relationship with his biological father that can cause
friction. On the flip side, another possibility is that the friend himself may fall in love with that child
and want to play the 'father role'. It sounds crazy but it happens VERY often. It's just like when
older women carry babies for their daughters and then when the babies are born, they have a problem
taking a back seat and letting their daughters assume their rightful role as mother.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by SALady(f): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
SA Goddess:

I am good nana, are you well?

Happy it's Friday. Where are you hiding?

The office and trying to close the year. Have a lovely weekend.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Ranoscky(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
Odunnu:

When would our culture embrace adoption as an option?
Sista, not until they embrace it, whoever wishes, should go for it, so long as that person is cool with it!

I don't give a Rat's a$$ to what the society would say!
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
Please tell your friend and his wife to adopt a child.
There are enough parentless children in the world already for them to remain childless.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by eridah2007(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
dazzle37:

This is nollywood sh, it, i have seen the movie, i remember very well.

in the end the guys friend slept with the woman and she had a child,

after some years, his friend came back to claim the child since he could not have any kids again.

and it became a court case.
You are right.I've watched d movie too.(The title of d move is THE GAME MEN PLAY)
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by adexchamp(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2011
Tales by moonlight, !!!
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by BABE3: 6:05am On Mar 12, 2011
Nigerian movie! grin
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by extoonline(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2011
Better stay away or someone will sleep with your wife when you got married. Even if you are sexualy stronger than solomon in the bible.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by koolchicco: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
Story story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.