Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only (9074 Views)

Genuine Seller Of Aqualite Crude Oil Is Available. / Blco Genuine Seller Needed. / I Have Genuine Seller Of Blco, Flco, Forcados, Lpfo- 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by future0007: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2011
I HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER FOR BLCO AND FORCADOS. WE NEEDS GENUINE SELLER OR MANDATE ONLY.
BUYERS SPECULATED PRICE FOR BLCO IS $10 BELOW FOR DOLLAR DEAL
AND N66 LESS N4 FOR NAIRA DEAL.
PRICE FOR FORCADOS NAIRA DEAL IS N57 LESS N5.

I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY TIME WASTERS IN THIS FORUM SO I PLEAD THAT THEY STAY CLEAR.
REACH ME ON MY EMAIL: e.agbodu@benaiahenergy.com
www.benaiahenergy.com

1 Like

Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by MEmmanuel: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2011
ATTN: Future007

If you have a serious demand for BLCO, FLCO or AGO,
Contact me asap; you're sure to close the deal.

We can deliver on TTT, FOB, TTO and CIF.

Regards,
MR. EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by paplextu: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2011
Good day,

This i Autrin Resources Ltd. We are a lagos based Marine Logistic/Procurement and Engineering Servicing Company situated in Lagos. We are distributors and marketers of refined petroleum product such as Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS) Kerosine (DPK), Transformer Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) and Various greases.: Lubricant for Light and heavy duty automobile and industrial Machines. If you are in need of any of our products and services, please feel free to contact us on our following contact details below.

Email: autrinresourcel@yahoo.com
Tel: 01-7317398, 08032325658.
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by uwa234: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
contact me for the product you require. 08029996332
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by goldieoil: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
Avoid timewasters,do you have a genuine buyer for FLCO or BLCO?10 000 MT to 1 million barrels.Buyer signs spa and return with his ATB format,seller gives ATB,Buyer confirms product and place instrument.etc.if you have a real Buyer pls get back to me as soon as possible.you can call me on +2348091161148
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by queenbet(f): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
IN SEARCH OF AGO, AND BLCO? SEARCH NO MORE. JUST GIVE ME A CALL TODAY WITH THE RIGHT DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE IT AT YOUR DOORSTEP. OUR DELIVERY IS 100% SURE. DIRECT BUYERS/MANDATE SHOULD CONTACT ME PLEASE, I AM REAL TIRED OF TIME WASTERS. EMAIL ME ON njidekanwankwo@gmail.com or call +2348185059149
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by kyngtut: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
SERIOUS BUYER LOOKING FOR SELLER PER PROCEDURE BELOW (80 LESS 4).

*PROCEDURE: TTO*

*i. Buyer and Seller sign and seal this Contract including banking coordinates and** exchange the signed copy by electronic mail and deposited with their banks. The electronic signed copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable.*

*ii. Buyer issues 30 million corporate cheque as RWA and POF to Seller*

iii. *Seller issues ATB/ETA to SGS cotonou, upon confirmation, seller cashes 30million and buyer places MT103 to seller’s bank .*

iv. *Buyer arranges for Q&Q at his own cost outside Nigerian water and places supercargo on board*

v.* Shipping documents and title are transferred in name of buyer, at his (Buyer) cost.*

vi. *Shipping documents and title are transferred in name of buyer, at his (Buyer) cost.*

Vii. Buyer pays for cargo * to the Seller’s bank accounts and commission agents as stipulated in the MFPA in this contract within three
(3) international banking days after product delivery and discharge at Buyer’s nominated port of discharge.

Vii.* Seller arranges for buyer to talk to shipping company and take over charter party agreement*.

email me on kyngsigma@gmail.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by scottng(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello sir,pls if you are still in need of BLCO and FOCADOS pls do let me on ASAP,i have seller looking for buyers,pls do get back to me on my number +2347039227725 my email is leoscott6@aol.com .thanks
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by scottng(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
i also have AGO believer to tank fam and TTT
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by scottng(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello sir, Am scott by name,pls if you are still in need of BLCO and FOCADOS and AGO ttt and deliver to tank fam,pls do let me on ASAP,i have seller looking for buyers,Pls make sure ur buyer is genuine cos american buyers are always demanding for what is not possible, am talking from experience pls so dont get me wrong. call me lets talk if u are ready.pls do get back to me on my number +2347039227725 my email is leoscott6@aol.com .thanks
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by scottng(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2013
Good day sir/ma,
On behalf of my organization, I am using this medium to introduce to you some unique services which we offer to add more values to the lives of our client.
First and foremost, my name is Leo Scott and a Nigerian. I render facilitating services in all kinds of businesses. As a facilitator, I consider the satisfaction of my client to be of top most priority with lots of open opportunity options. We render services in the following areas;

 We act as a direct link between buyers and sellers by fostering trades either for products you wish to buy or sell. E.g. Oil & Gas in Liters, Metritons, AGO, BLCO, LPFO and FOCADOS.
 VESSEL SERVICES: for your vessels, contact us for clearing of vessel wastes, energy to seal vessel, and provision of food and water for the sea captain and workers before seal, etc.
 Purchase of good and nicely located lands or houses with adequate document of purchase, etc.
 If you are in need of Inceiling Speackers, Dog Spackers, Planter Spackers, all good products from the United States of America, that you can use for your show room or in your hotels, clubs, offices, companies, etc. we have the sole rights for the importation of these items from the US.
 We create markets for the buying and selling of cars, as well the importation of goods into the country.
 Event planning, decoration, etc.
 Travelling agency.
 House painting e.g for your newly built houses, others etc.
 Supply of toiletries.
 Exportation of Coconut shell, Cashew nuts, Rubber etc.
Please feel free to contact us for any of the above services as we promise you a genuine, viable, effective and efficient render of services towards ensure your goals and objective are well achieved.
Many thanks
Leo Scott
+2347039227725
Leoscott6@aol.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by scottng(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2013
scottng: Good day sir/ma,
On behalf of my organization, I am using this medium to introduce to you some unique services which we offer to add more values to the lives of our client.
First and foremost, my name is Leo Scott and a Nigerian. I render facilitating services in all kinds of businesses. As a facilitator, I consider the satisfaction of my client to be of top most priority with lots of open opportunity options. We render services in the following areas;

 We act as a direct link between buyers and sellers by fostering trades either for products you wish to buy or sell. E.g. Oil & Gas in Liters, Metritons, AGO, BLCO, LPFO and FOCADOS.
 VESSEL SERVICES: for your vessels, contact us for clearing of vessel wastes, energy to seal vessel, and provision of food and water for the sea captain and workers before seal, etc.
 Purchase of good and nicely located lands or houses with adequate document of purchase, etc.
 If you are in need of Inceiling Speackers, Dog Spackers, Planter Spackers, all good products from the United States of America, that you can use for your show room or in your hotels, clubs, offices, companies, etc. we have the sole rights for the importation of these items from the US.
 We create markets for the buying and selling of cars, as well the importation of goods into the country.
 Event planning, decoration, etc.
 Travelling agency.
 House painting e.g for your newly built houses, others etc.
 Supply of toiletries.
 Exportation of Coconut shell, Cashew nuts, Rubber etc.
Please feel free to contact us for any of the above services as we promise you a genuine, viable, effective and efficient render of services towards ensure your goals and objective are well achieved.
Many thanks
Leo Scott
+2347039227725
Leoscott6@aol.com

Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by yalo: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2013
Greetings,

The price is NGN35 per ltr of BLC buyers who have access small vessels of 1kMT-2KMT can come straight to our point and load. If they do not have access to small vessels and need a mother vessel to be loaded offshore bayelsa. the price changes to NGN50 per ltr.

Payment terms
Initial security payment is needed and that will be determined by the size of the vessel being loaded. Loading will commence and full payment of product in cash will be paid when mother vessel captain has confirmed quantity.
Kind regards we can take it to cotonou waters we can give up to 2ml parel 08031930010,08093627676
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by ZheblimEnergy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
future0007: I HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER FOR BLCO AND FORCADOS. WE NEEDS GENUINE SELLER OR MANDATE ONLY.

I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY TIME WASTERS IN THIS FORUM SO I PLEAD THAT THEY STAY CLEAR.
www.benaiahenergy.com

Does the buyer have money? you've not stated whether he wants it on cif, ttt or tto.My company is direct mandate to sellers of BLCO(NNPC terminal loaders)all they require from the buyer is for his bankers to show seller 2ru MT 799 POF that he (BUYER) has money to pay at the end of the day then seller can move to deliver on either on cif, ttt or tto basis etc...
Regards,
Austin Elijah
Ceo-Zheblim LTD-(Energy Consultants)
+234 8023833245
email:imouduaustinelijah@gmail.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by ZheblimEnergy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Does the buyer have money? you've not stated whether he wants it on cif, ttt or tto.My company-Zheblim LTD (www.zheblim.com) is direct mandate to sellers of BLCO(NNPC terminal loaders)all they require from the buyer is for his bankers to show seller 2ru MT 799 POF that he (BUYER) has money to pay at the end of the day then seller can move to deliver on either on cif, ttt or tto basis etc...
Regards,
Austin Elijah
Ceo-Zheblim LTD-(Energy Consultants)
+234 8023833245
email:imouduaustinelijah@gmail.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by ZheblimEnergy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
We are seasoned energy professionals bridging the gap in the International Energy Commodity trading through the leverage of our direct link with accredited NNPC Sellers/Loaders and platform operators who sell Nigeria's Bonny Light Crude Oil on CIF, TTO, TTT & FOB basis with proven track record of performance in terms of trade volume as well as possessing deep seated working knowledge of the dynamics of the Global Energy Industry vis-a-vis Nigeria's oil industry terrain.
Prospective refineries and institutional investor/buyers hoping to buy crude oil (off-opec) from Nigeria need not search any further as our team of dedicated sellers are 110% certain of timely cargo delivery and excellent discount to the buyer by working in tandem with NNPC terminal loaders and seamless collaboration with our off shore (Fiduciary) bankers we are able to supply up to 10million barrels of Crude Oil monthly. Partner with us to meet and exceed your energy requirement.

CIF CONTRACT & BANKING PROCEDURE WITH 2% PERFORMANCE BOND.

1. Seller delivers draft contract procedures to Buyer for acceptance formally in writing on Buyer’s Letter headed Paper, to be forwarded to Seller.
2. Seller issue and sign SPA/Contract in accord with the accepted procedure by Buyer, for execution and return.
3. The signed and sealed Contract between the parties is exchanged electronically. The electronically exchanged copies will be legally binding and the same is deposited with ALL the parties’ respective Banks as stated on the SPA/Contract.
4. Within Three banking days after signing of Agreement between Buyer and Seller, Buyer’s Bank contact Seller’s Fiduciary Bank with RWA, via Swift MT799 (PoF) in accordance with the verbiage as in Appendix “B” attached.
5. Seller confirms the PoF instrument and immediately nominates Vessel and program Vessel with NNPC loading terminal for loading and thereafter releases Proof of Product (PoP) documents to Buyer, including but not limited to the following, while any other outstanding SHALL be in line and in accord with NNPC standard and practice:
a.) Bill of Lading.
b.) Certificate of Quantity and Quality from SGS & NNPC.
c.) Master’s receipt for samples.
d.) Cargo Manifest.
e.) Tanker Ullage Report.
f.) Tanker Time Sheet.
g.) Customs clearance certificate.
h.) Charter Part Agreement for Nominating Vessel.
i.) Q88 of Chartered Vessel.
6. Buyer confirms the documents and issue acceptance letter in writing to Seller and furnishes Transactional details and specific formats. Upon receipt of the Buyer's acceptance letter, Vessel Master/Captain issue Marine NOR to Buyer's Storage Facility.

7. Storage/Harbor Master open communication with Vessel Master/Captain and confirm to Seller their readiness to receive product on-behalf of Buyer, with copy to Buyer.

8. Buyer immediately but NOT beyond 3 working days, issues by swift Fully Funded, Bank Guarantee (BG) or Stand By Letter of Credit (SBLC) for Full Cargo, in favor of Seller to Seller's Bank and Seller SHALL respond by a 2% Performance Bond to ensure performance by Seller in favour of Buyer.

9. Seller confirms the instrument through their Bank and issues the agreed 2% PB, in favour of Buyer and the Loaded Vessel issues final ETA to Buyer Storage Facility and set sail accordingly.

10. Vessel Master/captain issues 24hours, 12 hours ETA until she arrive Buyer storage.

11. Upon arrival, Buyer obtains all necessary clearance for the Vessel to berth safely at Discharge Port/Storage Facility.

12. Upon arrival at Buyers Storage Facility/Discharge Port, Vessel Master/Captain issues ATB to Buyer's inspectors for Q & Q and inspectors board and take samples and issue inspection report with copy to Seller, Buyer and the respective Banks.

13. Vessel commences discharging into Buyer's Storage Facilities.

14. Upon a successful Q & Q inspection with report, including dip test by SGS, Buyer pays for entire product by ktt wire transfer/swift via Mt-103, into the accounts of the Seller and the Agents, Facilitators and Consultants simultaneously, in no more than 3 (three) banking days after the cargo is discharged into the Buyer’s tank, based on out-turned barrel, transfer of ownership and the presentation of relevant shipping documents at the counter of the Buyer’s bank.

15. The 2% Performance Bond give by Seller to Buyer, becomes Null and Void.

NB:
• The Buyer MUST formally accept this procedure in writing on their Letter Head, to attract populating the SPA/Contract for execution.
• This Transaction is being undertaken under The Semi-Official Spot Lifting/Off-OPEC, segment and NOT the Official Allocation segment and ALL current operational dynamics in this segment are against flying of PoP/Seller’s Lifting Rights on the Net and or Pre-Contract/Transaction. This applies & very strictly to the letter. No UpFront Fees/Payment is required.
• Instead damage control and comfort zone like the option of RWA-PoF via MT799, after which soft PoP/Cargo Documents verifications will take place, then acceptance by The Buyer is a prerequisite, before placing of Full Cargo instrument via SBLC or BG, payable via MT103 or the like, after Q & Q, etc, are put in place and do/will apply. Buyer can even be allowed to physically inspect cargo/have supercargo on board his Vessel, or as the circumstance and delivery basis may warrant.
• Arrangement can be worked out, where Buyer insists on any/further due diligence Pre-Contract/Transaction, but the same MUST be at Buyer’s cost and will then be both ways, each parties verifying the other, for any such applicable documents in Hard copies and rules, etc and other authenticating and qualifying documents/applicable regulations (both sides) to be Inspected/Viewed & Reviewed. The NNPC policy guidelines as per NNPC paid advert on Crude Oil Lifting in Nigeria, for The 2012/2013, to be found in The Nigerian Economists Newspaper, of 5th May 2012, at page 8, MUST apply or at least be a guide in this. Ordinarily, some of the allowable Policy Guidelines are for very obvious reasons waved in the Semi-Official segment. The Buyer MUST as a matter of acceptance to deal in the Semi-Official segment Firstly, Show His Capacity & Capability to Pay for The Cargo at The End of The Day, before being qualified to make demands.

 The Acceptance by the Buyer/Mandate with Corporate Responsibility and Authority to Represent, indicating that Buyer has seen The Draft Procedure and Accepts same (On Buyer’s/Mandate’s Letter headed Paper). Mandate MUST be One that is identifiable with the Transaction, with its coordinate in the Mandate/Agent & or even on the Facilitation Colum of the Buyer side commission. The acceptance letter SHALL be Addressed to:

“The Seller”
Ref: KGL-SNL-ONC-SD CIF – Zheblim Ltd & Co - 003 - March2013.
Thru’
The Law Firm of:
*********** & Co,
Onitsha,
Anambra State,
NIGERIA.

“To Be Sent Thru’ The Contact/Link, Thru’ whom we were reached.”

APPENDIX “A”
Specification of the Bonny Light Crude Oil and Proof of Product code

The Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil shall comply with the following Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Official Technical Specifications:
A. Specific Gravity @ 60F/15.55C: 0.8397-0.8498
B. API Specific Gravity @ 60F/15.55C: 35.0-37.0
C. Density at 60F/15.55C-Cg-CM-MAC: 0.85Max
D. Pour Point: <40F/4.44c
E. Sulfur Content, %Wt: 0.14Max
F. Colour: Dark Brown
G. Salinity: TB at 0.10%/BS&W 47Max
H. Acid Number: 0.39Max
I. Reid Vapour Pressure: 6.52psig Max
J. Water & Sediment Content,Pct(%) 1.00%Max
K. Iron Wt,ppm: 1.00Max
L. Nickel Wt,ppm 4.00Max
M. Vanadium Wt,ppm: 2.00Max

PARTIAL (VERIFIABLE) PROOF OF PRODUCT: (Subject to Change since it is on Quarterly Bases)
PRODUCT: BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL
CONTRACT REF: COSD/S/2275
EXPORT LICENSE ALLOCATION NO: T/28/VOL.4/2275
EXPORT LICENSE MPR REF: DPR/DS/CTO/2018/VOL.88/78
CARGO AUTHORITY NO: PI/2038/S.18/VOL.20/27/72/KEYBOARD
PROVISIONAL STEM NUMBER: SNL 05090

APPENDIX “B”
RWA Swift(MT799) Verbiage
THE VERBIAGE OF THE PROOF OF FUNDS CONFIRMATION MUST BE AGREED UPON BY BOTH BUYER’S AND SELLER’S BANK.
START OF TRANSMISSION:

ISSUING BANK

Reference:
APPLICANT:
ISSUING BANK NAME
ISSUING BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN NUMBER:
ISSUING BANK SWIFT:
ISSUING DATE
MATURITY DATE
CURRENCY/INSTRUCTED AMOUNT:

RECIEIVING BANK:
BANK NAME:
ADDRESS:
BENEFICIARY:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:
BANK OFFICER:
We, ………… hereby confirm with full banking responsibility and liability that ............... is Ready Willing and Able and financially capable with a minimum of USD 000,000,000 ( ................... United States Dollars) to purchase ......... ( ........... Million) Barrels of BLCO (Bonny Light Crude Oil) according to Contract Reference Code.............. on ....... basis at the dated Brent price as per Platt’s Oil gram minus USD ......... (.......... United States Dollars). The Brent price will be referred to the three day’s average at loading date and release of documents, as per the above referenced SPA/Contract and to execute the purchase of product via MT103 by SWIFT upon receipt of full Proof of Product and necessary documents for purchase and subject to Bank formalities.
We, ................... further confirm that the monies are good, clean cleared, unencumbered, legitimately earned funds of non-criminal origin and that these funds are freely available for the use and benefit of our account holder ......................... to complete the proposed transaction.
Proof of Product to be made available according to the terms of the.......... agreement.
Confirmation of Funds should be sent via MT799.
BUYER BANK OFFICER ENDORSEMENT AS ACCEPTANCE:
NAME OF BANK OFFICER #1:

AUTHORIZED
TITLE: _________________________ SIGNATURE: ___________________
PRINTED FULL NAME____________________
DATED
STD & ISD NUMBERS:
EMAIL:
BANK SEAL:

NAME OF BANK OFFICER #2:
AUTHORIZED
DATED
ACCOUNT NAME
STD & ISD NUMBERS:
EMAIL:
BANK SEAL:

APPENDIX “C”
BANK GUARANTTE VERBIAGE
BANK GUARANTTE
(VIA SWIFT MT760 or MT700)
START OF TRANSMISSION:

ISSUING BANK
BANK GUARANTTE NO:
APPLICANT:
ISSUING BANK NAME
ISSUING BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN NUMBER:
ISSUING BANK SWIFT:
ISSUING DATE
MATURITY DATE
EXPIRATION DATE

RECIEIVING BANK:
BANK NAME:
ADDRESS:
BENEFICIARY:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:
BENEFICIARY
BANK OFFICER:
WE, (Bank of xxxxxxxx ) HEREBY OPEN OUR UNCONDITIONAL, IRREVOCABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND CONFIRMED BANK GUARANTTE IN FAVOR OF (beneficiary) FOR THE AMOUNT OF U.S. DOLLARS (amount) ($XX,000,000.00 USD) DUE ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE (THE MATURITY DATE).

PAYMENT HEREUNDER IS GOVERNED BY AND AVAILABLE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT NO. xxxxxxxxxxxxx DATED Bleep, 2013, WHICH TERMS SHALL BE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE AND WITH THE TERMS OF THIS BANK GUARANTTE.

PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE BY THE BENEFICIARY'S FIRST WRITTEN DEMAND AGAINST PRESENTATION TO THE ISSUING BANK AT ITS ABOVE-NOTED ADDRESS, OF THE BENEFICIARY’S DATED WRITTEN DEMAND ADDRESSED TO THE ISSUING BANK, SIGNED BY THE BENEFICIARY AND COMPLETED AS FOLLOWS:
“WE, THE UNDERSIGNED (BENEFICIARY) __________________, HEREBY DEMAND PAYMENT OF THE SUM 0F _______________ (US DOLLARS) UNDER ___________ BANK’S BANK GUARANTTE NO. ________________ AND HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE AMOUNT DEMANDED HEREIN IS DUE AND PAYABLE TO US BY xxxxxxxxxxxxxx IN CONNECTION WITH A DEFAULT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR CONTRACT NO. xxxxxxxxxxxxx DATED xxxx, 2013, WITH RESPECT TO THE SALE OF xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AND THE AMOUNT DEMANDED, REPRESENTS FUNDS REQUIRED BY US TO CORRECT SUCH DEFAULT.”

WE HEREBY ENGAGE WITH YOU THAT THE DRAFT DRAWN UNDER AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS BANK GUARANTTE SHALL BE DULY HONORED ON DUE PRESENTATION TO US.

THIS BANK GUARANTTE IS SUBJECTED TO UNIFORM CUSTOMS AND PRACTICES FOR DOCUMENTARY CREDIT THAT IS IN EFFECT ON THE ABOVE DATE OF ISSUE AND ENGAGES THE ISSUING BANK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS THEREOF.

THIS CABLE IS AN OPERATIVE INSTRUMENT. ALL CHARGES ARE FOR THE ACCOUNT OF APPLICANT.
BY:
AUTHORIZED BANK OFFICER
NAME OF BANK OFFICER #1:
AUTHORIZED
DATED
STD & ISD NUMBERS:
EMAIL:
BANK SEAL:

BY:
AUTHORIZED BANK OFFICER
NAME OF BANK OFFICER #1:
AUTHORIZED
DATED
STD & ISD NUMBERS:
EMAIL:
BANK SEAL:

APPENDIX “D”
Delivery Schedule

(To be agreed to by the parties at 2/4 MLBL per month for 12 months in the first instance)Best Regards,

Austin Elijah,
CEO-Zheblim LTD- (Energy Consultants)
Tell:+234 8023833245
22, Montgomry road Yaba, Lagos,
www.zheblim.com

1 Like

Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by ZheblimEnergy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=Zheblim Energy]We are seasoned energy professionals bridging the gap in the International Energy Commodity trading through the leverage of our direct link with accredited NNPC Sellers/Loaders and platform operators who sell Nigeria's Bonny Light Crude Oil on CIF, TTO, TTT & FOB basis with proven track record of performance in terms of trade volume as well as possessing deep seated working knowledge of the dynamics of the Global Energy Industry vis-a-vis Nigeria's oil industry terrain.
Prospective refineries and institutional investor/buyers hoping to buy crude oil (off-opec) from Nigeria need not search any further as our team of dedicated sellers are 110% certain of timely cargo delivery and excellent discount to the buyer by working in tandem with NNPC terminal loaders and seamless collaboration with our off shore (Fiduciary) bankers we are able to supply up to 10million barrels of Crude Oil monthly. Partner with us to meet and exceed your energy requirement.

CIF CONTRACT & BANKING PROCEDURE WITH 2% PERFORMANCE BOND.

1. Seller delivers draft contract procedures to Buyer for acceptance formally in writing on Buyer’s Letter headed Paper, to be forwarded to Seller.
2. Seller issue and sign SPA/Contract in accord with the accepted procedure by Buyer, for execution and return.
3. The signed and sealed Contract between the parties is exchanged electronically. The electronically exchanged copies will be legally binding and the same is deposited with ALL the parties’ respective Banks as stated on the SPA/Contract.
4. Within Three banking days after signing of Agreement between Buyer and Seller, Buyer’s Bank contact Seller’s Fiduciary Bank with RWA, via Swift MT799 (PoF) in accordance with the verbiage as in Appendix “B” attached.
5. Seller confirms the PoF instrument and immediately nominates Vessel and program Vessel with NNPC loading terminal for loading and thereafter releases Proof of Product (PoP) documents to Buyer, including but not limited to the following, while any other outstanding SHALL be in line and in accord with NNPC standard and practice:
a.) Bill of Lading.
b.) Certificate of Quantity and Quality from SGS & NNPC.
c.) Master’s receipt for samples.
d.) Cargo Manifest.
e.) Tanker Ullage Report.
f.) Tanker Time Sheet.
g.) Customs clearance certificate.
h.) Charter Part Agreement for Nominating Vessel.
i.) Q88 of Chartered Vessel.
6. Buyer confirms the documents and issue acceptance letter in writing to Seller and furnishes Transactional details and specific formats. Upon receipt of the Buyer's acceptance letter, Vessel Master/Captain issue Marine NOR to Buyer's Storage Facility.

7. Storage/Harbor Master open communication with Vessel Master/Captain and confirm to Seller their readiness to receive product on-behalf of Buyer, with copy to Buyer.

8. Buyer immediately but NOT beyond 3 working days, issues by swift Fully Funded, Bank Guarantee (BG) or Stand By Letter of Credit (SBLC) for Full Cargo, in favor of Seller to Seller's Bank and Seller SHALL respond by a 2% Performance Bond to ensure performance by Seller in favour of Buyer.

9. Seller confirms the instrument through their Bank and issues the agreed 2% PB, in favour of Buyer and the Loaded Vessel issues final ETA to Buyer Storage Facility and set sail accordingly.

10. Vessel Master/captain issues 24hours, 12 hours ETA until she arrive Buyer storage.

11. Upon arrival, Buyer obtains all necessary clearance for the Vessel to berth safely at Discharge Port/Storage Facility.

12. Upon arrival at Buyers Storage Facility/Discharge Port, Vessel Master/Captain issues ATB to Buyer's inspectors for Q & Q and inspectors board and take samples and issue inspection report with copy to Seller, Buyer and the respective Banks.

13. Vessel commences discharging into Buyer's Storage Facilities.

14. Upon a successful Q & Q inspection with report, including dip test by SGS, Buyer pays for entire product by ktt wire transfer/swift via Mt-103, into the accounts of the Seller and the Agents, Facilitators and Consultants simultaneously, in no more than 3 (three) banking days after the cargo is discharged into the Buyer’s tank, based on out-turned barrel, transfer of ownership and the presentation of relevant shipping documents at the counter of the Buyer’s bank.

15. The 2% Performance Bond give by Seller to Buyer, becomes Null and Void.

NB:
• The Buyer MUST formally accept this procedure in writing on their Letter Head, to attract populating the SPA/Contract for execution.
• This Transaction is being undertaken under The Semi-Official Spot Lifting/Off-OPEC, segment and NOT the Official Allocation segment and ALL current operational dynamics in this segment are against flying of PoP/Seller’s Lifting Rights on the Net and or Pre-Contract/Transaction. This applies & very strictly to the letter. No UpFront Fees/Payment is required.
• Instead damage control and comfort zone like the option of RWA-PoF via MT799, after which soft PoP/Cargo Documents verifications will take place, then acceptance by The Buyer is a prerequisite, before placing of Full Cargo instrument via SBLC or BG, payable via MT103 or the like, after Q & Q, etc, are put in place and do/will apply. Buyer can even be allowed to physically inspect cargo/have supercargo on board his Vessel, or as the circumstance and delivery basis may warrant.
• Arrangement can be worked out, where Buyer insists on any/further due diligence Pre-Contract/Transaction, but the same MUST be at Buyer’s cost and will then be both ways, each parties verifying the other, for any such applicable documents in Hard copies and rules, etc and other authenticating and qualifying documents/applicable regulations (both sides) to be Inspected/Viewed & Reviewed. The NNPC policy guidelines as per NNPC paid advert on Crude Oil Lifting in Nigeria, for The 2012/2013, to be found in The Nigerian Economists Newspaper, of 5th May 2012, at page 8, MUST apply or at least be a guide in this. Ordinarily, some of the allowable Policy Guidelines are for very obvious reasons waved in the Semi-Official segment. The Buyer MUST as a matter of acceptance to deal in the Semi-Official segment Firstly, Show His Capacity & Capability to Pay for The Cargo at The End of The Day, before being qualified to make demands.

 The Acceptance by the Buyer/Mandate with Corporate Responsibility and Authority to Represent, indicating that Buyer has seen The Draft Procedure and Accepts same (On Buyer’s/Mandate’s Letter headed Paper). Mandate MUST be One that is identifiable with the Transaction, with its coordinate in the Mandate/Agent & or even on the Facilitation Colum of the Buyer side commission. The acceptance letter SHALL be Addressed to:

“The Seller”
Ref: KGL-SNL-ONC-SD CIF – Zheblim Ltd & Co - 003 - March2013.
Thru’
The Law Firm of:
*********** & Co,
Onitsha,
Anambra State,
NIGERIA.

“To Be Sent Thru’ The Contact/Link, Thru’ whom we were reached.”

APPENDIX “A”
Specification of the Bonny Light Crude Oil and Proof of Product code

The Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil shall comply with the following Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Official Technical Specifications:
A. Specific Gravity @ 60F/15.55C: 0.8397-0.8498
B. API Specific Gravity @ 60F/15.55C: 35.0-37.0
C. Density at 60F/15.55C-Cg-CM-MAC: 0.85Max
D. Pour Point: <40F/4.44c
E. Sulfur Content, %Wt: 0.14Max
F. Colour: Dark Brown
G. Salinity: TB at 0.10%/BS&W 47Max
H. Acid Number: 0.39Max
I. Reid Vapour Pressure: 6.52psig Max
J. Water & Sediment Content,Pct(%) 1.00%Max
K. Iron Wt,ppm: 1.00Max
L. Nickel Wt,ppm 4.00Max
M. Vanadium Wt,ppm: 2.00Max

PARTIAL (VERIFIABLE) PROOF OF PRODUCT: (Subject to Change since it is on Quarterly Bases)
PRODUCT: BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL
CONTRACT REF: COSD/S/2275
EXPORT LICENSE ALLOCATION NO: T/28/VOL.4/2275
EXPORT LICENSE MPR REF: DPR/DS/CTO/2018/VOL.88/78
CARGO AUTHORITY NO: PI/2038/S.18/VOL.20/27/72/KEYBOARD
PROVISIONAL STEM NUMBER: SNL 05090

APPENDIX “B”
RWA Swift(MT799) Verbiage
THE VERBIAGE OF THE PROOF OF FUNDS CONFIRMATION MUST BE AGREED UPON BY BOTH BUYER’S AND SELLER’S BANK.
START OF TRANSMISSION:

ISSUING BANK

Reference:
APPLICANT:
ISSUING BANK NAME
ISSUING BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN NUMBER:
ISSUING BANK SWIFT:
ISSUING DATE
MATURITY DATE

RECIEIVING BANK:
BANK NAME:
ADDRESS:
BENEFICIARY:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:
BANK OFFICER:
We, ………… hereby confirm with full banking responsibility and liability that ............... is Ready Willing and Able and financially capable with a minimum of USD 000,000,000 ( ................... United States Dollars) to purchase ......... ( ........... Million) Barrels of BLCO (Bonny Light Crude Oil) according to Contract Reference Code.............. on ....... basis at the dated Brent price as per Platt’s Oil gram minus USD ......... (.......... United States Dollars). The Brent price will be referred to the three day’s average at loading date and release of documents, as per the above referenced SPA/Contract and to execute the purchase of product via MT103 by SWIFT upon receipt of full Proof of Product and necessary documents for purchase and subject to Bank formalities.
We, ................... further confirm that the monies are good, clean cleared, unencumbered, legitimately earned funds of non-criminal origin and that these funds are freely available for the use and benefit of our account holder ......................... to complete the proposed transaction.
Proof of Product to be made available according to the terms of the.......... agreement.
Confirmation of Funds should be sent via MT799.
BUYER BANK OFFICER ENDORSEMENT AS ACCEPTANCE:
NAME OF BANK OFFICER #1:

AUTHORIZED
DATED
STD & ISD NUMBERS:
EMAIL:
BANK SEAL:

NAME OF BANK OFFICER #2:
AUTHORIZED
DATED
ACCOUNT NAME
STD & ISD NUMBERS:
EMAIL:
BANK SEAL:

APPENDIX “C”
BANK GUARANTTE VERBIAGE
BANK GUARANTTE
(VIA SWIFT MT760 or MT700)
START OF TRANSMISSION:

ISSUING BANK
BANK GUARANTTE NO:
APPLICANT:
ISSUING BANK NAME
ISSUING BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN NUMBER:
ISSUING BANK SWIFT:
ISSUING DATE
MATURITY DATE
EXPIRATION DATE

RECIEIVING BANK:
BANK NAME:
ADDRESS:
BENEFICIARY:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:
BENEFICIARY
BANK OFFICER:
WE, (Bank of xxxxxxxx ) HEREBY OPEN OUR UNCONDITIONAL, IRREVOCABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND CONFIRMED BANK GUARANTTE IN FAVOR OF (beneficiary) FOR THE AMOUNT OF U.S. DOLLARS (amount) ($XX,000,000.00 USD) DUE ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE (THE MATURITY DATE).

PAYMENT HEREUNDER IS GOVERNED BY AND AVAILABLE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT NO. xxxxxxxxxxxxx DATED Bleep, 2013, WHICH TERMS SHALL BE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE AND WITH THE TERMS OF THIS BANK GUARANTTE.

PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE BY THE BENEFICIARY'S FIRST WRITTEN DEMAND AGAINST PRESENTATION TO THE ISSUING BANK AT ITS ABOVE-NOTED ADDRESS, OF THE BENEFICIARY’S DATED WRITTEN DEMAND ADDRESSED TO THE ISSUING BANK, SIGNED BY THE BENEFICIARY AND COMPLETED AS FOLLOWS:
“WE, THE UNDERSIGNED (BENEFICIARY) __________________, HEREBY DEMAND PAYMENT OF THE SUM 0F _______________ (US DOLLARS) UNDER ___________ BANK’S BANK GUARANTTE NO. ________________ AND HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE AMOUNT DEMANDED HEREIN IS DUE AND PAYABLE TO US BY xxxxxxxxxxxxxx IN CONNECTION WITH A DEFAULT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR CONTRACT NO. xxxxxxxxxxxxx DATED xxxx, 2013, WITH RESPECT TO THE SALE OF xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AND THE AMOUNT DEMANDED, REPRESENTS FUNDS REQUIRED BY US TO CORRECT SUCH DEFAULT.”

WE HEREBY ENGAGE WITH YOU THAT THE DRAFT DRAWN UNDER AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS BANK GUARANTTE SHALL BE DULY HONORED ON DUE PRESENTATION TO US.

THIS BANK GUARANTTE IS SUBJECTED TO UNIFORM CUSTOMS AND PRACTICES FOR DOCUMENTARY CREDIT THAT IS IN EFFECT ON THE ABOVE DATE OF ISSUE AND ENGAGES THE ISSUING BANK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS THEREOF.

THIS CABLE IS AN OPERATIVE INSTRUMENT. ALL CHARGES ARE FOR THE ACCOUNT OF APPLICANT.
BY:
AUTHORIZED BANK OFFICER
NAME OF BANK OFFICER #1:
AUTHORIZED
DATED
STD & ISD NUMBERS:
EMAIL:
BANK SEAL:

BY:
AUTHORIZED BANK OFFICER
NAME OF BANK OFFICER #1:
AUTHORIZED
DATED
STD & ISD NUMBERS:
EMAIL:
BANK SEAL:

APPENDIX “D”
Delivery Schedule

(To be agreed to by the parties at 2/4 MLBL per month for 12 months in the first instance)Best Regards,

Austin Elijah,
CEO-Zheblim LTD- (Energy Consultants)
Tell:+234 8023833245
22, Montgomry road Yaba, Lagos,
www.zheblim.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by Isaacfrank: 5:47am On Apr 20, 2013
We are seller facilitator in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.MAZUT.contact us if only when you want to buy.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by Isaacfrank: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.MAZUT.contact us if only when you want to buy.phone number 08182576398.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by iK30(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
future0007: I HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER FOR BLCO AND FORCADOS. WE NEEDS GENUINE SELLER OR MANDATE ONLY.

www.benaiahenergy.com
.......am ik by name, I can deliever ur request just tell me what u want. mail on ikwilfred@gmail.com or 08038553834.
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by Isaacfrank: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by dasoco: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
I have a client who is looking for a serious buyer of BLCO. The specifications are;

Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO)

Origin - Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Spec - Bonny Light (BLCO)

Supply Amount - 6 million barrels per month over a 12 months

Price - Platt + $0.75

Term - CIF (no upfront payment)

Please email me at davecondinho@yahoo.ca if interested.

Thanks.
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by sirluca: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We can meet your BLCO, FLCO, LPFO and AGO need.
Do not hesitate to contact me if, you have a serious buyer willing to purchase on
TTT, TTO, FOB or CIF basis. We have direct contact with sellers mandate.

Regards,
Mr.Luca

+234-8050564061
info@baffshq.com
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by saoholdings: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello,

We are contacting you on an offer of 6MBBL BLCO from NNPC (Nigeria) @ cotonou water available for Sale Kindly contact back for more details if interested.

Regards,

Mr Davies Omole
Sao Holdings
BP 56, Abomeh Calavi,
Cotonou,
Benin Republic
Tel: +2296784848
Mobile: +233542822260
Email: sao-holdings@outlook.com
BB PIN :2AD20BB5
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by epsonlinks: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction. If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to explore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: 24 Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by buskill: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
We need Red Mercurry 99.99% very urgent, If you have for sell kindly contact me I want deal with real seller NOT representative or time wasters. If you have original RED Mercury for sale call me immediately to seal up the deal. Abiodun .
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by buskill: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only by truckin: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2013
Genuine crude oil broker here. Proof of product before anything. Also, allocation papers for verification purposes on demand. CIF, TTT and TTO.
At your service.
Cunajservises@gmail.com

Presently available is a capacity for 6million barrels per month.

(1) (Reply)

Already-made Ankara Dresses For Children!! / X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound, Scan Machines In Nigeria / Canopy Rental Services In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.