Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Full Gist- Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Gist- Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! (6776 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] / Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Gist- Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by ZiggyHimself(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2011
The fast rising Nigerian artist, Wizkid, was attacked by armed bandits at about 8PM Saturday March 5, 2011 in which they made away with his car.

Sources says Wizkid was on Ikorodu road, Lagos, on his way how, when the "Men of the underworld" paid him some attention.

In my opinion, those thieves must have been offended when they heard Wizkid sing, "Na me be Badt Guys". Maybe dey wan show am who the real Lagos Badt Guys be.

An eye witness said, ‘There was an accident around there, and the robbers made away with several cars’.

Reports has it that Wizkid was riding in his Black Honda Accord i-VTEC with his Friends - Wande Coal's younger brother and a Lady. The robbers let his friends and drove with him in his car to Third Mainland bridge, where they dropped him off and left him stranded.

Maybe they even made him perform a couple of his songs in the car before they dropped him. But these robbers are heartless, everybody in Naija loves Wizkid, abi dem no just like music at all?

‘They took everything he had on him, including his mobile phones, so he had to trek all the way from third mainland bridge, back to the mainland’ a friend and associate says.

To rap it all up, The car stolen from Wizkid, Honda Accord i-VTEC was said to be a gift from Tonto Dike. Make una cool down. Tonto go buy dat kain motor give Wizkid? This love thing eh

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/general-gossip/558-wizkids-car-snatched-by-armed-robbers-at-gunpoint

(1) (Reply)

End Time: Will Smith's 13yr Old Daughter Goes Coverless / Picture Of White Caucasian Lil Wayne / Ini Edo vs. Genevieve Nnaji: Who Has Nice Shape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.