Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next (19216 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by shakers(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
thanks all,
i just wanted to know if when someone is rejected a visa that they do not stamp the passport rejected
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by ayoalade(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
@ shakers, with most of the denial that I have seen, the High Commission would explain in a letter the reason for rejection rather than stamping the passport with the word "REJECT". And this is in Visitor's, Student and Immigrant cases.

I'm sure anyone who has been rejected can contribute to this too.
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by shakers(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2011
ayoalade:

@ shakers, with most of the denial that I have seen, the High Commission would explain in a letter the reason for rejection rather than stamping the passport with the word "REJECT". And this is in Visitor's, Student and Immigrant cases.

I'm sure anyone who has been rejected can contribute to this too.

thanks thats all i needed to know, well i am off to SA for easter
thanks everyone
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by FIDELMOMEN(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2011
Even if you don't go to South Africa but apply again you will be given that visiting visa. But there are some wonderful things you need to implement and change in your application and they will see reason to give you visa. Do you have somebody in Canada? Let that person send you an affidavit of support in case you don't have a good statement of account or sponsor in Nigeria. There are so many other things you need to know to walk away with that visiting visa easily.
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by shakers(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2011
FIDELMOMEN:

Even if you don't go to South Africa but apply again you will be given that visiting visa. But there are some wonderful things you need to implement and change in your application and they will see reason to give you visa. Do you have somebody in Canada? Let that person send you an affidavit of support in case you don't have a good statement of account or sponsor in Nigeria. There are so many other things you need to know to walk away with that visiting visa easily.

I actually wanted to visit a western country for my vacation, but since canada is becoming too difficult, i will just manage SA for now, i got the 3 months visa already , then maybe next year i could try canada again or US, i just want to start travelling abroad this year and i dont think SA is a bad start lol, and FYI i dont have anyone in canada and i had about four million naira (4M) in both of my accounts and that would have been enough to cover the trip,
well thanks anyway
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by alfonso1: 2:38am On Apr 11, 2011
canada kę. I will advise u to stay off dis canadian stuff. there visitor visa is d hardest to get dude. look I av been to the netherland and switzerland b4. recently I was deny visitor visa on ground that no strong tie to my country. if u tour sa n still apply they might give u another refusal reasons. but it gud to av travel experience sha but dis does not applicable to canada people. instead of sa, y not dubai.
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by saintbajar(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2011
alfonso1:

canada kę. I will advise u to stay off dis canadian stuff. there visitor visa is d hardest to get dude. look I av been to the netherland and switzerland b4. recently I was deny visitor visa on ground that no strong tie to my country. if u tour sa n still apply they might give u another refusal reasons. but it gud to av travel experience sha but dis does not applicable to canada people. instead of sa, y not dubai.

just to know is Dubai of a better stand then SA in that travel experience thing?,
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by alfonso1: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2011
d best 4 u is to travel out of african soil to b in better position wen review ur travel experience or history. mostly a country with strong economic is preferable.
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by shakers(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
is dubai visa stamped on a passport, i heard its some electronic stuff they check online at the airport,
i dont know how true that is , and dubai will be a good to travel to as well, one can still buy things when coming back to naija and thats business lol
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by taiwosplace: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2011
Does canadian embassy stamp visa when refused or denied.
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by shakers(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2011
No they dont stamp it Reject, they only send a form along with your applications and that is where they state the reason for denying you,
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2011
alfonso1:

Co-Sign
Re: Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next by steve13(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2011
I think 6 days is little for a vac in a country as far as canada,it will take u 1 day plus to get there and 1 day plus to be back depending on the airline and transit hours,then what re u gonna do with the remaining days?rest I guess,so I think 6 days vacation to canada is rather too small and suspicious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Container Truck Tumbles In Maza-maza,lagos (photos) / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.