Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working (20570 Views)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? / Would You Marry A Workaholic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working by PERVERT9: 6:54pm On May 26, 2009
hmmmmm,you prefer make him dey use sundays and public holidays to "work" under you abi na you wan "work" under him?
Re: My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working by prudentcy(m): 5:16am On May 27, 2009
Is good to work so that you will not be working, I assure you he will soon retire,
just leave him alone and be patience
Re: My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working by bluespice(f): 7:50am On May 27, 2009
well duh!
thats y he's called a workaholic dumbo!
Re: My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working by charles316: 11:04am On May 27, 2009
@ poster

u cant have it all.
a guy with money and one who has time to browse ur skirt.
choose one plss.

bluespice:

well duh!

thats rude girl.i know u are classless but pls show some class.emulate sistawoman.
Re: My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working by TOYOSI20(f): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2009
bluespice:

well duh!

LOL!!!. . . .and i don't see things getting better for her too,. . . .she has two options,

Either she deals wid it and suck it up, or ditch him, . . . . .na wah sef, on weekends and holidays as well too, shocked shocked undecided
Re: My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working by denny4ril: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
do u want him to be lazy. Do not nag at him but only encourage him to take rest. The ball is in your court!
Re: My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working by harakiri(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
Na wa for women oooo! Can any woman be truly satisfied in this world? See a lady who has a bf that works his butt off to makes ends meet and she's complaining.The same woman would be complaining if the guy was a lazy bum.Most single ladies will tell you they want a hardworking guy to meet their needs.Now she has found one, she is complaining.So what does she want?For him to leave his bread and butter so he can be with her 24/7?What if things get rough for him tomorrow?The same woman will jump into the arms of another man coz the present guy isn't meeting up.

Na wa oooo!
Re: My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working by WorkaholicDCC: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Did someone mention Workaholic? cool cool cool

Workaholic.ng provides professional technicians to take on your building construction, repairs, and maintenance.

We understand how frustrating it is working with roadside artisans who could be very unreliable.

Our technicians are vetted and verified, and you can hold the company accountable for the project.

Visit our website at workaholic.ng

Call us on 08097903579, 017002975

Need a plumber, electrician, painter, carpenter, etc, Call Workaholic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.