Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? (7410 Views)

When Will Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a The Rock) Stop Buttoning His Sleeves? (photo) / Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson / There Are Hermaphrodites In Nigerian Football -abade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by snazzydawn(f): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2006
Hi ladies,I was reading through yesterday's issue of daily sun and read through the interview with hermaphrodite footballer turned male.S/he said s/he was into a relationship with a girl.
I now decided to bring this question to you all,would you date a hermaphrodite turned girl a la Iyabo now Johnson?
Guy,would you date such a person if it were the reverse?
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by dejiolowe: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2006
lai lai. when there is no scarcity of originals?
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by layi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2006
Lai Lai Impossicant Nefa efa. sad

"If e no be panadol, e nor fit be like panadol"

I'm not sure her reproductive viscera is intact. I'll save my self the hassles. Originals boku.
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2006
Layi you are funny cheesy

My answer to the question: No...I would not date him
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by christyne(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2006
Lai Lai ...over my dead body.Na the 'orijo' i go go for.
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by Akolawole(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2006
@ Christyne
christyne:

Lai Lai ...over my dead body.Na the 'orijo' i go go for.

You are very funny, but 'orijo' can help at times
If you no no nko?

@ Layi
layi:

"If e no be panadol, e nor fit be like panadol"

So panadol 1 and panadol 2 no be the same abi!
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by layi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2006
Akolawole:

@ Layi
So panadol 1 and panadol 2 no be the same abi!

Why the change in name then? Why are they not both panadol 1?
They cant co-exist in different names and be the same.
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by Greatpeter(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2006
There is nothing wrong with his/her reproductive organs.
I am suprised at Layi's remarks being a medical student.
All must have been corrected during the sugery.
He/she is as ok as you and I.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by christyne(f): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2006
@Akolawole i pray God never bring such person my way.

@Greatpeter All must have been corrected during surgery but if u had known before the surgery that s/he is a hermaphrodite,the feelings will still be there that u re married to a 'once a man/man''.So why going into it in the first place?As for me o,I cant marry such.
Dont mind the way i talk maybe because i'm not a medical std;i'm only talking frm my own perspective.
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by mukina2: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
Does he still play?
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by mukina2: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2007
ask the creator of the thread grin
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2007
Yu no know?
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by mukina2: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2007
i do not even know the she/her grin
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2007
Oh
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by kitaun(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2007
He now plays for FCDA of Abuja cool
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by mukina2: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
good . cool tongue
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2007
Oh thot he is a coach

Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by viee(f): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
he/she fine o
wont have much problem in gettn a gf sef
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
lmao

U wan date am?
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by snazzydawn(f): 2:32am On Jun 08, 2007
abi o,see as s/he come fine. hmmm. imagine having the best of two worlds. na wa o!
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by kitaun(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2007
Hey snazzy!
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by viee(f): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2007
9ja4eva:

lmao

You wan date am?

he is already hooked sad grin
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2007
No oh
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by viee(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2007
really?
too bad he is too young for me sad cry ; cheesy
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2007
Oh no he is not
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by viee(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2007
shocked

u sabi am?
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2007
I go tell am no wori

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by viee(f): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2007
Send am ur information
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by viee(f): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2007
but babe no go feel strange with am?
esp if u know am b4?
heard dis gist that his friend as a female was checkn up on him at the hospital then and  now, they may start something  shocked shocked

na wa o shocked
Re: Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? by 9ja4eva: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
D guy want u now so face it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph / Week 16 Pool Result For Sat 24, Oct 2020 – UK 2020/2021 / Bet9ja Have Pay Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.