Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

"if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole (6943 Views)

How Seyi Makinde Defeated Ajimobi In Oyo State And They Rig Election / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by MAYOWAAK: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
"If they rig, we'll kill them there. We are not going to court". Gov. Adams Oshiomole at an ACN rally in Okada, shortly after welcoming GEJ to Edo State.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2011
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO[/size]!!! this one na hellelem!!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2011
i dey laugh oo!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by shotster50(m): 1:12am On Mar 09, 2011
Na real wa oh! This one wey Oshiomole don turn militant.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Rhino5dm: 1:41am On Mar 09, 2011
[size=32pt]
MAYOWAAK:

"If they rig, we'll kill them there. We are not going to court". Gov. Adams Oshiomole at an ACN rally in Okada, shortly after welcoming GEJ to Edo State.

[/size]

How easy was that?? Nigerians are fvcking co.wards!!!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by MeGaStReEt: 1:51am On Mar 09, 2011
Empty drum, making so much noice. This man need to STFU. He is the opposite of Fashola, progressing backward
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by shotster50(m): 1:59am On Mar 09, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Empty drum, making so much noice. This man need to STFU. He is the opposite of Fashola, progressing backward

This just shows how irresponsible he can be,   Or was he simply getting carried away ?
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:20am On Mar 09, 2011
Comrade Gov. was a victim of stolen mandate,this man saw hell while the litigation lasted.All he is doing is warning the professional vote stealers of their future doom though metaphorically.He respects the sanctity of humam life and I can vouch for him.Vote Ribadu-Adeola for president-vp
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Udevex: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2011
I like Oshiomole, but am very dissapointed at his outburst. Nigerians need to learn to follow the law, and be orderly and organised.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 09, 2011
As long as he (Oshiomole) goes to jail for murder. No wahala.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by fstranger3(m): 3:27am On Mar 09, 2011
Immunity clause my dear
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2011
THE LAMENTATIONS OF VOTE RIGGERS

The above caption describes all the wailing above.
Typically simple-minded Nigeria painting pictures of an innocent rigger who just mistakenly stuff ballots
Wake up people! Riggers got Uzi, colt, Weston & sometimes AK. Bursting into the square with shotguns blazing, screaming uhn! Uhn!! Die mofo die!

I'm survivor of 2003 election riggers violence in
ezillo, Ebonyi State. I was bedridden for 8-month in excruating pain, their bullets lodge in my chest & thigh. Walk with a limp, Never to play football, Lost my job as Telecom BS engineer(mast et al) ̉
While the vote 'stealers' pop victory champagne on stolen mandate, I was saddle hospital bill/debt. My assailant was captured by the mob & taken to the police (only to be release 2 wks later on Governor's pardon.

"if you have chosen to rig., you have chosen to be lynched"
To be forewarned is to be foreharmed

My vote is my liberty. So ''Give me liberty or give me death- Benjamin Franklin''
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by seunlayi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2011
U de vex?:

I like Oshiomole, but am very dissapointed at his outburst. Nigerians need to learn to follow the law, and be orderly and organised.
Under the influence of politics, anything can happen. That is Nigeria politicians for you.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by assme: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
"If they rig, we'll kill them there. We are not going to court". Gov. Adams Oshiomole at an ACN rally in Okada

what an advice. & this are they pple that want to move us forward by introducing Barbarism A.K.A jungle justice. SMH
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by baslone: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2011
And that exactly is the best way to move forward, we have gotten to a stage
where we have to fight for our selves. The whole system is too corrupt-nothing
works again. We sit out here talking some silly grammar, quoting rubbish law,
constitution and other useless stuffs, while they all be up distributing the national
cake from the Presidency to the Senate to the Judges,Lawyers to even ordinary local
government chairmen!

We have all been fooled for too long. The system is dead and we'll keep being
like this if we don't act. The only way out is the CRUDE way.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by dremoney(m): 1:54am On Mar 10, 2011
i swear down, ya'll blaiming Oshiomhole are absolute imbeciles, No freaking apologies.

Would you rather watch your votes stolen again?

Bunch of pathetic cowards, This set of foolish Nigerians moan and winge at the least oppression yet they expect manna to fall from heaven n deliver them.

Ya'll must be completely mad for even thinking he suggested anything wrong.

Morons
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by 10cirenoh: 2:25am On Mar 10, 2011
Rig and see me dig a knife into your chest

Bloody thieves!!! angry
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by larez(m): 2:46am On Mar 10, 2011
Jon.Bee:

THE LAMENTATIONS OF VOTE RIGGERS

The above caption describes all the wailing above.
Typically simple-minded Nigeria painting pictures of an innocent rigger who just mistakenly stuff ballots
Wake up people! Riggers got Uzi, colt, Weston & sometimes AK. Bursting into the square with shotguns blazing, screaming uhn! Uhn!! Die mofo die!

I'm survivor of 2003 election riggers violence in
ezillo, Ebonyi State. I was bedridden for 8-month in excruating pain, their bullets lodge in my chest & thigh. Walk with a limp, Never to play football, Lost my job as Telecom BS engineer(mast et al) ̉
While the vote 'stealers' pop victory champagne on stolen mandate, I was saddle hospital bill/debt. My assailant was captured by the mob & taken to the police (only to be release 2 wks later on Governor's pardon.

"if you have chosen to rig., you have chosen to be lynched"
To be forewarned is to be foreharmed

My vote is my liberty. So ''Give me liberty or give me death- Benjamin Franklin''

My Brother, I just wanted to correct the name of the author of that quote. His name is Patrick Henry. I am also including the complete speech that he made as a pdf file for your perusal. It is a very motivational speech in my life and beliefs,

Regards

Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by mamagee3(f): 3:09am On Mar 10, 2011
This man is talking nonsense, doesn't surprise me one bit!

Nigerian politics has alwats been tainted with election riggings and other bad things and yet nothing serious has been done about it.

How then can we believe something different would happen now?
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Chyz2: 3:25am On Mar 10, 2011
Plain and simple.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by estatemark(m): 3:40am On Mar 10, 2011
We must protect our votes, no sacrifice should be too much for it because it is for our freedom and that of generations to come. ONE MAN, ONE VOTE!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Tcrack(m): 4:15am On Mar 10, 2011
all those condeming Oshiomole should shut-the-Bleep-up already. when a thief gets caught in lagos, what do we do? we lynch, and then burn with tyres. why? because we know if he he gets to the police station, he will bribe his way out. that shows you how bad the system is. robbery is robbery whether money or votes. somethings just cannot be solved being gentleman
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Tcrack(m): 4:22am On Mar 10, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

"If they rig, we'll kill them there. [b]We are not going to cour[/b]t". Gov. Adams Oshiomole at an ACN rally in Okada, shortly after welcoming GEJ to Edo State.

the wages of sin is death. if you dont want to die, dont steal votes. the court will eventually declear the legitimate winner (after 3 years) but in meantime, the rigging candidate would have stolen more than enough.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by EEspeed: 5:24am On Mar 10, 2011
No Wahala Oshiomole, these are the rascals GEJ was talking about,
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 10, 2011
finally someone decides to fight the morons that rule us yet some suffering nigerians are busy trying to be politically correct
and we wonder why we still dey suffer
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by micklplus(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2011
Good. We have to do things differently in naija. If you don't want to be lynched to death, don't steal vote (s)!

Very simple
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by batiatus(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2011
on the bases of morality we condem such an action if really intended.
Now, pple wil rig this election 4 sure by snatching d ballot boxes or by adding additional numbers of thumbprinted ballot papers, or even d electrol officers. wat do we do, just get hold of them and handover 2 d police? This pple wont rig in peace.
We can condem wat he said but wat is d way forward 2 curb election riggers.
A past president once said the election wil be a do or die affair, wel dat shows he is well prepared 4 death. By mere tellin pple not 2 rig wont work perhaps a threat of death might help.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

ok
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by ziccoit: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2011
Commit the offense against the present and generations yet unborn and be ready to die. If you are eating from the rots or your mother, father, sister, brother and everyone in your family is culpable be ready to die unless you change your ways.
This is just inevitable if not coming today it would definitely knock on your doors and heads tomorrow. So the corrupters should watch out.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by FILEBE(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2011
mama-gee:

This man is talking nonsense, doesn't surprise me one bit!

Nigerian politics has alwats been tainted with election riggings and other bad things and yet nothing serious has been done about it.

How then can we believe something different would happen now?

Mama gee! Mama gee! Haba! Wht has hapend to the word "CHANGE"? It is until Obama say CHANGE b4 we know we have to change our country 4 gud?
P.S i used Obama becos it apparently seems we believe in his own CHANGE dan our OWN.

*clapping my hands,laughing* Comrade Adam Oshiomole? I want to believe dat our comrade is lettin his vent out as he knows what he saw before becoming a governor. Bt people,wait o! Let's give this a rethink o. Anyone who rigs an election doesnt want any good for the country. He will rig the election,get the power and den worsen Nigeria's condition thereby killing millions of Nigerian. Is that not murder too? Okay, look at the past years of a party rulling Nigeria, of what good had they done to the country? Rather we hear fighting and killings of people here and there. Maybe Our Comrade Oshiomole was probably thinking abt this when he said this to save Nigeria from future troubles.

Lol! Bt wait o! Was Oshiomole ever in d military?
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2011
I wonder what some 'pink ladies' are doing in the Politics section. . . with their typically disjointed thoughts.

dremoney:

i swear down, ya'll blaiming Oshiomhole are absolute imbeciles, No freaking apologies.

Would you rather watch your votes stolen again?

Bunch of pathetic cowards, This set of foolish Nigerians moan and winge at the least oppression yet they expect manna to fall from heaven n deliver them.

Ya'll must be completely mad for even thinking he suggested anything wrong.

Morons

I re-echo every word of this!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Ayoobscom(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2011
Election riggers are mor or less thiefs or even worse and so if caught should be eliminated from our sinking nation.

they pave way for rogues to rule the innocents-Abi kileni mo so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Demolishes Apapa Amusement Park For Security Reason / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! / ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.