Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (24616 Views)

You Have To Pick One:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 12:21am On Mar 09, 2011
If you had a choice, which of these 2 bodies would you prefer to have and why?

And guys, if you only have these 2 options, which will you pick?

[size=24pt]A[/size]                                                                                                                                         

www.nairaland.com/attachments/399749_399698_zz3_jpg123b6139c759d549cb22ae84bb2597c5_jpg453358a3024fc9544f9fa488032f5cbf

[size=24pt]B[/size]

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2011
none but if i really had to choose definitely B
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Dsense(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2011
The First girl is Mrs China . . .And i so love mrs china,so i would go for her. cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by ShyOne(f): 12:31am On Mar 09, 2011
no competition

A - it is
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

Shy-One:

no competition

A - it is

You forgot to say why. smiley
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by ShyOne(f): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2011
well - if A is the black chic

that is the one I would prefer to have

her body is closer in shape to the one i currently have

her backside, thighs, waist are very similar to my own so it would be easier for me to align myself with A than with the white girl's shape

i wish i had bosoms that were similar to hers - i just don't want to carry a load that is as big as her bosoms - they look really great on her but would be too much for me to carry on my frame  - she really does have a great shape

big ups to the sista
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by r231(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2011
hmmmm i will go for A grin grin grin

Why: cus of the MANCHESTER grin grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2011
A all day every day
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 12:40am On Mar 09, 2011
well why because i just don't like oversize and i have never loved it i'm glad my bosoms are not like that gosh i would have gone for a reduction. Too much of everything makes things look just not good ,its an eyesore undecided. And i'm a very sexy girl so i'll definitely go for something more like me wink and emm i'll go for B cos there are no other options. and like anyone can carry me with ease but surely you will collapse if you try B grin grin and soo many other reasons i'm sure A  doesn't have sweet legs to complement the body every thing about A is just oversize for me gosh and like i said b4 on a normall day i won't go for either of them cos none of them is portraying true sexiness like the one i have wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by 190: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2011
A makes it to the finals with me anyway!!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Dsense(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2011
aminalib:

A all day every day
Lesbo? shocked shocked
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2011
hush ur mouth dsense, if i had to choose i would choose A.she has curves, she is ok bodywise, but ill go with me all day
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by naijaswag1: 1:10am On Mar 09, 2011
All these girls self,have any of you seen that program on E!-sexiest women alive.Do they resemble A or B.The other time Rihanna made the top of the list,Shakira and the rest.When women are on Dr 90201 trying to slim up,some is wishin for some ass that is totally out of the word beautiful but just good for sex.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 1:17am On Mar 09, 2011
naija_swag:

All these girls sef,have any of you seen that program on E!-sexiest women alive.Do they resemble A or B.The other time Rihanna made the top of the list,Shakira and the rest.When women are on Dr 90201 trying to slim up,some is wishin for some backside that is totally out of the word beautiful but just good for sex.

Count me out please as you can see i said on a good day or bad day i won't go for any of them cos none of them represents true sexiness cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Dsense(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2011
aminalib:

hush your mouth dsense, if i had to choose i would choose A.she has curves, she is ok bodywise, but ill go with me all day
Hmmmmm . . . . I got you anyway wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2011
Hmm, Tough call really.

@Saga - This is partial oh grin, why not put beta Ilepa naw? angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 1:29am On Mar 09, 2011
naija_swag:

All these girls self,have any of you seen that program on E!-sexiest women alive.Do they resemble A or B.The other time Rihanna made the top of the list,Shakira and the rest.When women are on Dr 90201 trying to slim up,some is wishin for some backside that is totally out of the word beautiful but just good for sex.

So you wait for E! to tell you what you should find as sexy?

Amazing! undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 1:29am On Mar 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

Need me some dumbbells to workout with. grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Mar 09, 2011
I like having arse and titties. I like looking fool so B is not my choice.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 1:31am On Mar 09, 2011
Chicco,

I thought sickly looking white women were your thang? I guess not.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 1:36am On Mar 09, 2011
koolchicco:

Need me some dumbbells to workout with. grin
i don't blame you but nofin will make me choose a
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by CrudeOil2(m): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2011
My broda I go for  A. Turning me on. angry angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 1:37am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I like having arse and mammalias.  I like looking fool so B is not my choice.  
A is defo good just for s[i]e[/i]x and that's all about it. I defo wont keep such FAT at home. grin

Mrs.Chima:

Chicco,

I thought sickly looking white women were your thang?  I guess not.  
Sickly? How so or would u date a sickly black man?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 1:39am On Mar 09, 2011
Crude Oil:

My broda I go for  A. Turning me on. angry angry

Exactly my point and thats all there is to it. S[i]E[/i]X! angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 1:39am On Mar 09, 2011
koolchicco:

Hmm, Tough call really.

@Saga - This is partial oh grin, why not put beta Ilepa naw? angry
you are damn right wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 1:41am On Mar 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

i don't blame you but nofin will make me choose a
Same here wink

Natasha,,:

you are damn right wink

No mind Saga! angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 1:44am On Mar 09, 2011
koolchicco:

No mind Saga! angry

I have my reasons for using and restricting to both extremes.

Abeg, no make me fail my PhD. grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 1:45am On Mar 09, 2011
koolchicco:

No mind Saga! angry

fine but you are still wright tongue
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 1:47am On Mar 09, 2011
koolchicco:

A is defo good just for s[i]e[/i]x and that's all about it. I defo wont keep such FAT at home. grin
Sickly? How so or would u date a sickly black man?

Just because your T-Cells failure doesn't allow you to keep YOUR WEIGHT intact doesn't mean that A is fat.  

You can call me whatever, at least I am not sick and taking 200 pills a day just to live another day. wink

Not everybody like bones. Here ya go Spotty. Woof!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by CrudeOil2(m): 1:47am On Mar 09, 2011
The black girl isn't fat, she has sexy curves. The other girl looks a bit dry, but she is pretty and has sexy legs.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2011
Apparently big arse and boobies equals FAT. ^^^^^
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 1:50am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Just because your T-Cells failure doesn't allow you to keep YOUR WEIGHT intact doesn't mean that A is fat.  

You can call me whatever, at least I am not sick and taking 200 pills a day just to live another day. wink

Like it or not, It is what it is! cool

Crude Oil:

The black girl is fat, she has sexy curves. The other girl looks a bit dry, but she is pretty and has sexy legs.

Daysis be long ojare! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.