Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (24617 Views)

You Have To Pick One:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 1:52am On Mar 09, 2011
Sagamite:

I have my reasons for using and restricting to both extremes.

Abeg, no make me fail my PhD. grin

Lol. *Thinking. .* grin

Natasha,,:

fine but you are still wright tongue
wink cheesy wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by CrudeOil2(m): 1:53am On Mar 09, 2011
Cant you see her hands? Does it look like a fat girls hand?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MsPotato(f): 1:53am On Mar 09, 2011
I like both of them but I dont want that kinda figure.

I would like my figure to be more like America Ferrera's

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 09, 2011
None but if I had to choose,

A but her bosoms must be a burden to her. How does she breath?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 1:56am On Mar 09, 2011
rokiatu:

Lmao. Ask Saga. grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by chic2pimp(m): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2011
Did someone just GIRL A Fat?chineke meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fat ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If Girl A is fat, then may every fat Girl have that type of physique. AMEN!!!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2011
koolchicco:

Like it or not, It is what it is! cool
[/b]
Daysis be long ojare! grin

It is good that you encouraging wife to look like B.  Support is essential.  wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I like both of them but I dont want that kinda figure.

I would like my figure to be more like America Ferrera's

She is thick and plump. You should have read her blogs. Men have told her that they will leave their wives for her. True story.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 2:00am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is good that you encouraging wife to look like B.  Support is essential.  wink
B is B. Wifey is Wifey. Getit? grin

BTW, A's chest is NOT real(ie those are silicons). I hope you knw! undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2011
rokiatu:

like seriously the last time i checked we don't breathe with our breast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 2:02am On Mar 09, 2011
well i will still go with me SEXY NAT kiss kiss kiss i love me
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 2:03am On Mar 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

well i will still go with me SEXY NAT kiss kiss kiss i love me
wink wink cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2011
koolchicco:

B is B. Wifey is Wifey. Getit? grin

BTW, A's chest is NOT real(ie those are silicons). I hope you knw! undecided

Sure. IF that lie make you sleep at night. Don't let me stop you.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 2:05am On Mar 09, 2011
rokiatu:

The same way you breathe with yours. undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MsPotato(f): 2:07am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

She is thick and plump. You should have read her blogs. Men have told her that they will leave their wives for her. True story.

Yes and I love thick and plump very much kiss
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Sure.  IF that lie make you sleep at night.  Don't let me stop you.  

Which lie? You don't even know her, we(Saga and I lipsrsealed) do. Kapish! grin cool
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

like seriously the last time i checked we don't breathe with our bosom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And I am dumb to know that eh? In other words, I meant does her boobs not suffocate her? undecided

Mrs.Chima:

The same way you breathe with yours. undecided undecided undecided
Behave your self! angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Mar 09, 2011
koolchicco:

Which lie? You don't even know her, we(Saga and I lipsrsealed) do. Kapish! grin cool

Keep doing what you do best which isn't much.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On Mar 09, 2011
rokiatu:

And I am dumb to know that eh? In other words, I meant does her bosoms not suffocate her? undecided
Behave your self! angry

You asked a question and I graciously answered. I wasn't trying to be funny and if I offended ya, I sowwy.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 2:20am On Mar 09, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes and I love thick and plump very much kiss

There is nothing wrong with that suga. Do you. Bleep the rest.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Udevex: 3:13am On Mar 09, 2011
If the over lean babe in pix B comes near me, I will tell almakiri's to flog her. angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by chic2pimp(m): 3:17am On Mar 09, 2011
U de vex?:

If the over lean babe in pix B comes near me, I will tell almakiri's to flog her. angry
Nah only Almakiri? Make I add Sango and Amadioha to that list of flogees jare
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 09, 2011
Me like to be A cool
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by chic2pimp(m): 3:22am On Mar 09, 2011
You wan resemble A die ni? Especially in the *cough cough* area
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 09, 2011
chic2pimp:

You wan resemble A die ni? Especially in the *cough cough* area

In every area o jere cheesy
Man see the hips on that chick!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by chic2pimp(m): 3:31am On Mar 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

In every area o jere cheesy
Man see the hips on that chick!
I see am ooo. May Oduduwa sha have mercy upon me us. And someone called her fat? May every Fat Black woman have that kind of physique. AMEN!!!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 09, 2011
chic2pimp:

I see am ooo. May Oduduwa sha have mercy upon me us. And someone called her fat? May every Fat Black woman have that kind of physique. AMEN!!!

Amen!!
No mind that person. That's what happens when a man can only afford to date a NEPA transformer grin.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Osama10(m): 3:36am On Mar 09, 2011
Definitely A.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by agentzakky(m): 3:47am On Mar 09, 2011
B all the way, she has a body i'll alwayz like beside me anyday anytime. But A, maybe for a one night stand.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 5:14am On Mar 09, 2011
Well ladies, rest assured there are men who want flat arse and flat boobies! Your luck just turned for the better! Yay! grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Udevex: 5:28am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well ladies, rest assured there are men who want flat arse and flat bosoms! Your luck just turned for the better! Yay! grin

shocked
Those are the men going to hell, they're just practising for d day! lol
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 09, 2011
Why would any hot blooded man not choose A?  undecided
Luv that thick bod.

B looks like a disgusting, rib-cage showing, spinal-column protruding fashion model. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.