Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (24611 Views)

You Have To Pick One:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2011
2buff:

Why would any hot blooded man not choose A?  undecided
Luv that thick bod.

B looks like a disgusting, rib-cage showing, spinal-column protruding fashion model. undecided

You are tripping! B is fiooooone and sexy! She is what women need to look like and emulates!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2011
And girls all you have to do is a little lean muscle training and breathing and back ache won't be a problem if you have big mammaries. Develop some lean muscle to support your big beautiful frame if you have it, and don't make bruvvas cry by going for breast reduction.

Remember that Dave Chapelle skit about the white chic that went for that sht?  grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are tripping! B is fiooooone and sexy! She is what women need to look like and emulates!

B is too skinny and assless. A got that true feminine bod.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2011
Almost every women in my family is large chested and arsed. We have the curvy hips and thick thighs. We were approached by Nelly and the St. Lunatics to audition for Apple Bottoms. The problem is we don't have the apple arses, we have that onion arse you know that big swollen juicy booty and we love wearing sundresses during the summer but we get issues by the chicks that look like B saying we got too much baggage.

The very same girls that said we had too much baggage is in Brazil trying to look like us. I tell women if you got curves and juicy goodies be proud of them because trust many women are dying to look juicy. I did not say fat or obsese, I said juicy and thick BIG DIFFERENCE.

Men in America chase girls that look like A and girls trying to look like B.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are tripping!  B is fiooooone and sexy!  She is what women need to look like and emulates!

^^So why were you getting all up on my thighs here?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 6:32am On Mar 09, 2011
I was being sarcastic. Some of the men said that the thick women need to look like B because A is only good for one night stands.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2011
lol Blasphemy.

A rules in all aspects. Put both in skirtsuits and I'd rather have A as my boss than B.

When did Nelly approach y'all?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2011
This was FIVE YEARS AGO. We were in Saint Louis and Nelly was at the malls promoting his Apple Bottoms jean collection. He was asking all the big bootyied girls to sign up and we were like we cool. He was like we take them thick too. He was looking for women that look like A and having big chest was a plus additional to the arse.

Nelly is cool and he country as hell!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by honeric01(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2011
A less boobilicious A and a more assalicious B is enough cool
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2011
A without the fake titties is a winner, closer to home. . . . . . . .B, wellleeee, a bag of bones is attractive to some I guess!  wink  "Meat is meat and man must eat"  cheesy   cheesy  cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by isalegan2: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2011
I will have to pick Girl B. She'd fill out in all the right places after a week of cheesecake, meatpies and jollof rice.  cheesy cool
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Odunnu: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2011
Hmmmmm, there should be a 'c'. A little of 'A' and 'B'
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
I'll go with B
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by HotieTima(f): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
oooh man A is just over the top
and B is just not me but i go for A over B
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
Let the A holla at me anytime.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by pappykay1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
Well to my side i wld prefer B cus her shape is ok by me nd i love lepa they can play very wel dan orobo, orobo they quik tied on bed
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by willy02: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ah ah guys can't you see there is too much difference am sorry to say dis buh A is ma choice
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2011
B is too skinny, i wonder if a man would love to Bleep her.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by segzicres(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2011
i think that's a dull question even from the ladies
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Natasha2(f): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
segzi cres:

what question
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
The ladies didn't asked this question, it was one of your kind.

segzi cres:

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MzGreat(f): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2011
now y'all this is a C., mos def a shape between A and B. which do you now prefer[img][/img]

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
Don't derail my thread, my friend.

Comot you C and don't spoil my experiment. tongue
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by violent(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Topic

Depends on the occasion.

If we are talking about some serious no strings attached coitus interruptus erotics, then A will be the way to go.

If I am looking at a more stable relationship, B is just appropriate for me.  I'd take the classic figure over the slutty one any day any time.

@Sagamite

Quite amazing what you ve been studying these days, i would assume this has no bearing whatsoever on strategic consulting, or does it?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
violent:

@Sagamite

Quite amazing what you ve been studying these days, i would assume this has no bearing whatsoever on strategic consulting, or does it?

You think pulling a woman is no heavily strategy-dependent? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Goldieluks: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
A is too big. cool

B is too tiny. cool

so they are both no no, for moi.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

A is too big. cool

B is too tiny. cool

so they are both no no, for moi.

If I put a gun to your head, which one will you choose?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Dsense(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
I don't know why do moderators allow this kinda thread staying this long . . . . . . . undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Goldieluks: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
Sagamite:

If I put a gun to your head, which one will you choose?

Even if its an AK 47,ain't gonna change my opinion.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2011
A is too big?¿¿ i don't think so cos it isn't even big enough for me.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by nellaluv(f): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
B abeg tongue
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrCork17: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2011
nellaluv . sweeery u gots Nyansh? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Technician To Fix This... / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.