Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (24610 Views)

You Have To Pick One:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
Just to see they were once SUPERMODELS is disgusting.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
I'd literally eat from between body A's thighs for dinner cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by medjai(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
a!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Goldieluks: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2011
So, the models are not that super after-all.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by annawhite(f): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

So, the models are not that super after-all.
for where?
BLACK GALS ROCKS BUT NAOMI lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I NO FIT TALK
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME? WHO IS CHOOSING B?! OMFG!  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
IS THIS AN AFRICAN FORUM OR AM I BEING CONNED? WOW.
CHOOSING ANOREXIA AS OPPOSED TO VOLUPTUOUS? I MUST BE SEEING THINGS! WOW.

lol@ Naomi Campbells old Jamo a$s. But hey atleast it is still some what shapely.
All she has to do is exercise and tighten it up and voila! As for Kate, i dont know what
to tell her. FLAT!  grin  grin

@Anna, Naomi is gettin up there in age yes. and we may pick on her backside but
facially and over all body wise she looks damn better than most girls my age (22) and younger
both on this forum and off. I 'm just saying.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2011
^Where's 190? i haven't seen him online since 2days now.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2011
Tosinville:

^Where's 190? i haven't seen him online since 2days now.

taking a break from NL.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2011
^Really? i don't think so cos d dude is a real NL addict right from time.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
Tosinville:

^Really? i don't think so cos d dude is a real NL addict right from time.

So why do you ask then? You say you haven't seen him around. Now you say
you doubt it. I talk to 190 ALL of the time off of NL and I am telling u he is taking a
break. Too much unnecessary drama on here.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
Where's d drama now? crap!!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by chic2pimp(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sagamite:

37 year old Kate Moss and 40 year old Naomi Campbell.
Just saying! undecided
To be fair, in comparison to other women with massive bums, their saggy behinds are nothing to write home about.

MzD@rkSkin:

@, Naomi is gettin up there in age yes. and we may pick on her backside but
facially and over all body wise she looks damn better than most girls my age (22) and younger
both on this forum and off
. I 'm just saying.

To be quite honest, so does kate. Most especially body wise.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by yme1(f): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2011
A anytime any day cool tho B is sweet too kiss
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2011
y me:

We kinda have same taste why angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by tjskii(f): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2011
2buff:

I'd literally eat from between body A's thighs for dinner  cheesy

aghh 2buff, a lil too much info,thank u very much tongue tongue
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
tjskii:

You never choose one oh! angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
tjskii:

Lol I never said what I'd be eating wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by no1madman(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
y me:

B resemble u. . . .tufiakwa!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by tjskii(f): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2011
koolchicco:

You never choose one oh! angry

oh, well id go with A,i like a woman with meat on her bones and curves to booot, *kinda wish i had her upper bod though, agghh the plenty plenty havoc id

cause, but then again i can always get a boob job,just that itd be stressful aving to go change em every couple of years,sighs, oh well* tongue tongue

2buff:

Lol I never said what I'd be eating wink

well my dear, watever it is ull be eating down there,itll be too much for my delicate senses to comprehend, tongue tongue tongue
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrCork17: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
tjskii. U dont even have Nyansh undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
tjskii:

oh, well id go with A,i like a woman with meat on her bones and curves to booot, *kinda wish i had her upper bod though, agghh the plenty plenty havoc id

cause
, but then again i can always get a bosom job,just that itd be stressful aving to go change em every couple of years,sighs, oh well*  tongue tongue

well my dear, watever it is ull be eating down there,itll be too much for my delicate senses to comprehend, tongue tongue tongue

lol you're just too cute. You like attention well well  tongue

tjskii:

And you're just saying this because it wasn't your thighs I was talking about  cheesy
Wouldn't mind dining between yours either, if we were married  wink (make your [size=5pt]fine [/size]head no burst ooo)

1 Like

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by tjskii(f): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
2buff:

lol you're just too cute. You like attention well well tongue

And you're just saying this because it wasn't your thighs I was talking about cheesy
Wouldn't mind dining between yours either wink (make your [size=5pt]fine [/size]head no swell burst ooo)

how u take know,wow ure a mind reader o,better quit ur day job and hit vegas with this talent of urs, ud soon be rolling in a lot of dough cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2011
tjskii:

how u take know,wow ure a mind reader o,better quit your day job and hit vegas with this talent of urs, ud soon be rolling in a lot of dough cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you get pregnant, your bosoms will become swollen and you will wish you didn't get those implants.

Mr. Chima loving them too! I am like hands off!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
tjskii:

how u take know,wow ure a mind reader o,better quit your day job and hit vegas with this talent of urs, ud soon be rolling in a lot of dough cheesy cheesy cheesy
^^ LOL funny gyal this.  cheesy

Just be sure to let me know when you're visiting this continent. you'd be a fun hang-out. cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by yme1(f): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
koolchicco:

We kinda have same taste why angry
really? grin grin dunno, me think you are in the best place to tell me why

no1madman:

B resemble u. . . .tufiakwa!
thunder pieces that ya CP angry
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by tjskii(f): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2011
2buff:

^^ LOL funny gyal this.  cheesy

Just be sure to let me know when you're visiting this continent. you'd be a fun hang-out. cheesy

u betcha  wink wink wink

Mrs.Chima:

When you get pregnant, your bosoms will become swollen and you will wish you didn't get those implants.

Mr. Chima loving them too! I am like hands off!

really,agghh uve given me hope,so u mean once i get pregnant,ill have A's cupsize,hmm im so going to get pregnant cheesy cheesy

Mr, Cork:

tjskii. U dont even have Nyansh undecided

like duh,of course not,wat will i be doing with such a razz thing as nyansh, for ur information youngman,ive got a cute behind aka,fab booottyy grin grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
^^
did you just admit to not having nyansh?  angry [size=5pt]lol[/size]
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
Your breasts aren't that small. It better than Kate Moss' titties.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
2buff:

^^
did you just admit to not having nyansh?  angry [size=5pt]lol[/size]
grin

Mrs.Chima:

Your bosoms aren't that small. It better than Kate Moss' mammalias.
undecided undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
Don't hate.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2011
Hate? Why so? undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2011
koolchicco:

Hate? Why so? undecided

Snoring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada / Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.