Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? (6579 Views)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 09, 2011
Please i would like to know how u feel when you are in love? I have this babe that have been dating for a while now, i am very fond of her and we gist almost throughout the day. In fact am thinking of marrying her. How can i detect if its love or infatuation?
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by 190: 1:36am On Mar 09, 2011
I think of her every minute

Stalk her on facebook too>>

always wanna see her on skype but she keep avoiding me!!

( shes stolen my heart away and has refused 2 give me back despite i dont want it )
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by agentzakky(m): 3:59am On Mar 09, 2011
Ask yourself this simple question; can i do without her?
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 09, 2011
When you start acting like a blind fool.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Raymonbell(m): 5:00am On Mar 09, 2011
Ask urself its a simple question.but dont show it to her if u dont want to be doomed
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Raymonbell(m): 5:02am On Mar 09, 2011
Ask urself its a simple question.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by deniyor: 6:24am On Mar 09, 2011
You have the urge to kill her
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2011
Have asked myself the question over and over again, And i still av d same feelings, I just feel like am in it. But i think i cant do without her, Does dat mean an in love?.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Cuteobi(f): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2011
Does ur heart skip weneva u see her?do u always wanna see her and stay wit her al d time?
Do u always spend ur mony on recharge just to hear her voice?
Do u feel good if she says shes comin over?
Do u try as much as possible not to hurt her feelings?
Ijogz, do i continue eh??if dese hav yes as an answer meeeeehhnnn cupids arrrow don catch you ooh.but if i must say,marriage is a whole lot more dan these.trust me! *winks*
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by cescky(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
deniyor:

grin grin grin
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by lifestyle1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2011
When u start doing abnormal things, like when u are talking to her on phone and simultaneously putting your fingers in fire without knowing, grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by virgo(f): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2011
deniyor:

life_style:

When u start doing abnormal things, like when u are talking to her on phone and simultaneously putting your fingers in fire without knowing, grin grin

grin grin grin Funny,
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by shakara4u(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
When you start acting like a blind fool.

When u start doing abnormal things, like when u are talking to her on phone and simultaneously putting your fingers in fire without knowing

gbam!!!! c pple wey dun dey in luv b4
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by repNaija: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2011
Some of una dey in love o shocked sad
One day for some of us sha, LOL
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by oweniwe(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
I don't want to
Fall in love
Like you people
Up there say.
I want to
Fall in love
With my eyes, ears & senses
Wide open. . . at alert!
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by nanidee(f): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2011
you think about her all the time,

you always wanna be with her all the time,even if it means you have to go miles to make this happen

when you just cant help it
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by iffyy: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
Exactly, when you start having the feeling that you cant do without that person. Falling inlove is a good thing.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by k00lxpert(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2011
love is blind, so wen u forget & forgive her wrongs,, ur love is real, it isn't easy anyway
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by awa17(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
Pray, and pray hard, one thing i know is infatuation evaporates after sometime. Give it time and space and see if the feelings are still there. Love is neither obsessesive nor possessive, its a situation where u are loving someone and yet in control of your senses, not wondering in dreamland coz the day u get married, believe me, U will key into reality. then what look at it this way, when the chips are down, will those feelings still be there? when (Godforbid) she has an accident and looses all those essential qualities u like, will those feelings still be there Love is everything the Bible says it is, so are u ready? undecided
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Ekpoma1: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2011
When u neva get tired of seein that same person all over again and again.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by kvolander: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
awa17:

Pray, and pray hard, one thing i know is infatuation evaporates after sometime. Give it time and space and see if the feelings are still there. Love is neither obsessesive nor possessive, its a situation where u are loving someone and yet in control of your senses, not wondering in dreamland coz the day u get married, believe me, U will key into reality. then what look at it this way, when the chips are down, will those feelings still be there? when (Godforbid) she has an accident and looses all those essential qualities u like, will those feelings still be there Love is everything the Bible says it is, so are u ready? undecided

@OP,

I don't know if you are a christian but the response above is the best answer to your question.
You can read 1st Corinthians 13:4 - 13.

Try as much as possible to avoid any temptation to engage in sex before marriage. That's because the moment you do that the devil gets in the way and before you know it, hatred will set in.

I wish you the best my dear friend.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by BABE3: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2011
Apple has this new "LOve Detecting tableT" coming out in a few months, holla at them when its out! grin,
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2011
life_style:

*falls off the bed and rolling on the floor seriously laffing* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by chopper(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2011
I am sure this guy is not a busy person.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by emenim(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2011
when you are infatuated you mean?, if i may remind you, being in LOVE is meant for married couples. let us not encourage this kind of unholy act.remember you can only be in love when 2 plus 2 have become 1. yes you can show love to people by being kind, show charity to one another and be you holy even as our heavenly father is HOLy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
@OP when you fall in love there are some signs to watch out for, some are subtle but most are obvious

For Girls
1: You laugh at the slightest opportunity even when he is talking meecrob
2: You smile like the Joker from Batman when no one is watching
3: You day-dream about Life with whom you are in love with even when he has not approached you
4: You stop all pa-roll so as not to get noticed by your heart-throb cutting action recklessly
5: When your heart-throb is in the vicinity, you tend to call out loud to people standing in front of you and start behaving like an Aje-butta or worse Ini-Edo
6: The worms in your intestine get agitated due to the increased hormone activity (causing butterflies in your stomach)

For Guys
1: You start brushing your teeth regularly, dump your Old Spice pafooom and buy an expensive Azzaro brand
2: You start asking silly questions like "My Star is Crayfish, what is yours" but don't worry, if she feels the same way, she will laugh all the same
3: You start asking her friends for her birthday and likes and dislikes.
4: You think she looks better without her prescription glasses and ask her not to wear themĀ  tongue Wrong!!
5: You will rather buy her a gift rather than send money to your mum who needs it
6: You know she is not all that but you insist to your friends that she looks like beyonce.
7: You start spending recklessly to impressĀ  angry

That is what i observed from a distance not that it happened to me ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Mcleo007(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
when u throw ur reasoning to the wind. and stool shy.it on urself.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by dotune(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
stssssswwww! simple na, when u get an extra in sch, u get laid of @work for not concentrating, when you park at a lot and after shopping u trek home forgetting ur car, plenty o! has any of these things been happening to you? grin

1 Like

Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Loliebaybe(f): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]
your in love if you cant go a day without thinking of her
if you remember her just before you sleep at night
you would go out of your way just to talk to her if it means buying extra recharge cards to talk to her
you fight and you still think about her
when she is not around you, you don't want her to go and when she is near you wish she never had to leave
if you are on an intimate level you, you always want her even wen your with other girls
if your not on an intimate level you probably wish you were
you make plans about the future using we instead of me or mine
a person in love usually knows smiley
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by chic2pimp(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

5: You will rather buy her a gift rather than send money to your mum who needs it
6: You know she is not all that but you insist to your friends that she looks like beyonce.
True Words right there grin grin grin
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
Thanks Guyz, I think am in luv den, cuz emphasis was laid on always thinking about her and still able to think straight,
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by OFlo: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
YOU FEEL SOFT AROUND HER, WHEN SHE TALKS, YOU LISTEN CLOSELY TO HER WORDS. AND IF YOU FEEL TIGHT, YOU CAN FREE YOURSELF AROUND HER. (can you fart neat her? lol grin)

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . / Lagos Biggest Girl Puts Her Large B00bs On Display / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.