Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Should Wenger Remain As Arsenal Manager? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Should Wenger Remain As Arsenal Manager? (652 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Arsenal Manager Newsletter / Wat's The Name Of Arsenal Manager And Captain Of Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Wenger Remain As Arsenal Manager? by medube(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys and gals,

From a neutral point of view, I would like to ask all Arsenal fans to please justify keeping Arsene Wenger as the manager of Arsenal? How long are you guys willing to go on without winning something? Is Arsenal paying money to watch fancy football without any rewards? I think this is the 6th season or so without anything (if I'm not mistaken).

This no be quarrel, I just like to hear different arguments on this topic as it is one which Arsenal should be looking into crucially and fast unless things will just continue as it is or even get worse. The guy is like a real estate developer that buys land, builds house and sells; he buys young players, trains them and sells them as brilliant footballers to shine in other clubs. If this was the coach of Super Eagles, after 2 or 3 defeats we for dey hear "sack am, sack am." I lie? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think QPR Deserve To Be A Man Down Against Man United? / Lionel Messi Buys Over Noisy Neighbour’s House / Video - John Obi Mikel Goal Chelsea Vs Derby County FA CUP 5th January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.