Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Link For Canada Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Link For Canada Visa (6809 Views)

BREAKING NEWS For Canada Federal Skilled Immigration Applicants Before 27 Feb 08 / Desperation For Canada Lands Man In Trouble / How Do I Arrange Employment For Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2011
I have done enough research about the canada
visa and their asylum program there and i found
out that out of all the countries that do such program
Canada still consider people the most and also a nice
country to live in and work,

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by Kayraph(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2011
@suxes2005, I've been looking for this kind of link for a long time. Can I benefit from the findings of this research. Kindly link me up to this. Thanks,
Re: Link For Canada Visa by tanyaneeds(f): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2011
hmm, it is risky and not worth it
Re: Link For Canada Visa by Siony(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
i can get Canadian business visa , very sure about it
Re: Link For Canada Visa by johnolas: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
@ Siony. Got any proof?
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2011
Kayraph:

@suxes2005, I've been looking for this kind of link for a long time. Can I benefit from the findings of this research. Kindly link me up to this. Thanks,

Boss, as usual, i did research about the topic and
that is why i find out that Canadai is kidna good for such

tanyaneeds:

hmm, it is risky and not worth it

Hmnnn, can you share with us here what you mean by that or
inbox me pear_prince at yahoo.com i need to know so that i
can conclude my researches

Siony:

i can get Canadian business visa , very sure about it

Oga open a new thread jor,

johnolas:

@ Siony. Got any proof?

Proof ke?

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by johnolas: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2011
@ suxes2005. abi wetin i call am. Hehehehe
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2011
johnolas:

@ suxes2005. abi wetin i call am. Hehehehe

Lols bruv, It could be his first canadian job
so must he show a proof? How's ur side nah?

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by johnolas: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2011
My side de broda. How is life @ ur end? well sha u sabi @ siony?
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
johnolas:

My side de broda. How is life @ your end? well sha u sabi @ siony?

My bruv im gud as well. Nop i aint
know him at all

@all, i am doing a very good research and i
will paste it soon, hope NL wont ban me

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by johnolas: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
@ suxes2005 . cool. we dey wait u on ur research oo. hehehehe.
Re: Link For Canada Visa by Gbitej: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
Hey how sure are you about your link to canada on business?pls send me your phone no.Thank you
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
Gbite-j:

Hey how sure are you about your link to canada on business?pls send me your phone no.Thank you

like i said earlier, its strictly asylum program
so no link with any biz, 08026569391

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by jfad: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ Suxes2005,

so Malaysia parol no work again, na Canada dey floor now,
angry angry
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
jfad:

@ Suxes2005,

so Malaysia parol no work again, na Canada dey floor now,
angry angry

Lol bruv, Sure all dey go now. Abi u no want make i dey
update myself ni? How would you feel is its same old story
everyday. Life goes on jare

Thanks anyways

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2011
@all, I have the complete info now. I tried to paste
it but spambot wont allow, hook me at pear_prince
and lets chat online,

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by FIDELMOMEN(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2011
Canada is one of the most liberal countries in the world. Canadians are very friendly and welcoming people. I remember sometime ago when I traveled out of my country. I found myself in a country where you are not permitted to take a girl out for drink, except if she is certified to be your wife. It does not matter if she is single.

However, in Canada, the story is quite different. You are free to make friends with people and work in a friendly environment. You are given a wonderful opportunity to market your talent. You can move about freely at any time of the day for your work, business or any social outings without the police embarrassing you. The only thing you have to guide against in Canada is getting into any kind of trouble. Canada offers equal opportunity for people to excel in all fields of endeavour irrespective of their culture, religion or race.

If you come to this country sincerely to work and earn your living there is absolutely no reason why you should not succeed. This place is for people who are ready to make the best of their opportunity. With the freedom of self expression that is offered by their government, the friendly gesture of its citizens, and job opportunities that are so glaring. I would be surprised to find anybody who is finding it difficult to cope in Canada.
Re: Link For Canada Visa by collinsfbi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
@all, I have the complete info now. I tried to paste
it but spambot wont allow, hook me at pear_prince
and lets chat online,
I have added u to my yahoo messenger, try and send it to d same yahoo ID maybe i can be of help to bring ur spam like research to life for pple to see it here.
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
collinsfbi:

I have added u to my yahoo messenger, try and send it to d same yahoo ID maybe i can be of help to bring your spam like research to life for pple to see it here.

Thanks and what do you mean by spam like research?

FIDELMOMEN:

Canada is one of the most liberal countries in the world. Canadians are very friendly and welcoming people. I remember sometime ago when I traveled out of my country. I found myself in a country where you are not permitted to take a girl out for drink, except if she is certified to be your wife. It does not matter if she is single.

However, in Canada, the story is quite different. You are free to make friends with people and work in a friendly environment. You are given a wonderful opportunity to market your talent. You can move about freely at any time of the day for your work, business or any social outings without the police embarrassing you. The only thing you have to guide against in Canada is getting into any kind of trouble. Canada offers equal opportunity for people to excel in all fields of endeavour irrespective of their culture, religion or race.

If you come to this country sincerely to work and earn your living there is absolutely no reason why you should not succeed. This place is for people who are ready to make the best of their opportunity. With the freedom of self expression that is offered by their government, the friendly gesture of its citizens, and job opportunities that are so glaring. I would be surprised to find anybody who is finding it difficult to cope in Canada.

Nice write up bro

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by collinsfbi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
Thanks and what do you mean by spam like research?
It must have been tagged "spam" and anything spam can never display here. It has happened to me several times and I got banned on several occasions b4 i got to know more about it. No offence using anything "Spam Like"
Re: Link For Canada Visa by LoveKing(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
@suxes

Asylum? why do Nigerians need asylum in canada? or is there somthing shady about this?
Re: Link For Canada Visa by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2011
LoveKing:

@suxes

Asylum? why do Nigerians need asylum in canada? or is there somthing shady about this?

You don't need a prophet to tell you that.
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
LoveKing:

@suxes

you ask those that wants to do it why they wanna do it
and not me,

justwise:

You don't need a prophet to tell you that.

Yup there is of course, claiming asylum in canada as a Nigerian
you should know there are some things involved!

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by justwise(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
suxes2005:

you ask those that wants to do it why they wanna do it
and not me,

Yup there is of course, claiming asylum in canada as a Nigerian
you should know there are some things involved!

SHALOM

When are u leaving for Canada to claim one?
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
justwise:

When are u leaving for Canada to claim one?

LOL Justwise, I aint going to do so now cos if
others want it who's gonna help them?

@all, check www.cic.gc.ca and select english then
search for asylum. also go to google and search for
process of canada asylum, you will surely love it i
am serious about it

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by justwise(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
suxes2005:

LOL Justwise, I aint going to do so now cos if
others want it who's gonna help them?

@all, check www.cic.gc.ca and select english then
search for asylum. also go to google and search for
process of canada asylum, you will surely love it i
am serious about it

SHALOM
Since claiming asylum in Canada as a Nigerian is a sure link why not do it first? Or are u waiting to collect enough money from desperate Nigerians b4 leaving?
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2011
justwise:

Since claiming asylum in Canada as a Nigerian is a sure link why not do it first? Or are u waiting to collect enough money from desperate Nigerians b4 leaving?

Oga, if i go it who will help process for others?

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by justwise(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2011
suxes2005:

Oga, if i go it who will help process for others?

SHALOM

Do you work with Canadian embassy? How many Nigerians are in Canada and how many went there through you?
Re: Link For Canada Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2011
justwise:

Do you work with Canadian embassy? How many Nigerians are in Canada and how many went there through you?

Nop i do not work with them, Just 1 person so far ooo
All this nlders no gree go na only questions em dey ask
always and they disappear into thin air,

SHALOM
Re: Link For Canada Visa by justwise(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
suxes2005:

Nop i do not work with them, Just 1 person so far ooo
All this nlders no gree go na only questions em dey ask
always and they disappear into thin air,

SHALOM
I just don't understand how some of u sleep at night, do you know what it takes for a person from Nigeria to claim asylum in Canada? On what condition will that person will be claiming asylum? War in Nigeria? Natural disaster? Can you explain?
Re: Link For Canada Visa by Dantecmu(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2011
suxes2005

Sometimes i wonder if you think before you write. i have gone through this thread and have concluded you necessarily have nothing to write, it is also glaring that you havent left the shores of NIGERIA or maybe AFRICA, You seat in front of the internet and do a research on assylum seekers in Canada, lol You be real jonsing guy living in a jonsing world, i have some questions for you
1 How would the person get a canadian visa b4 seeking assylum?
2 What would be you reason for seeking assylum?

I have been to canada i have been to govt houses that house assylum seekers in windsor Canada to be precise and i know it aint funny at alllll, so when you seat in front of ur scrappy desktop and imagine things of what you know nothing about its mere ignorance and stupidity , B4 i would listen to you i for like know how many countries you don go, i wonder how Nigerians are sooo foolish when some1 tells you he has a link let him use the link 1st and then we follow suite, or do u think suexes no wanna go to canada, well like i said itsd a jonzing world,

1 Like

Re: Link For Canada Visa by LoveKing(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
You amaze us suxes. You are gradually toeing towards "that other side". Now explain to us why Nigerians should get Asylum in canada? If there is something shady in it as you said, do you think your honesty went down well with us? You should be ashamed. You were once trusted but i think you've lost it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visa On Arrrival At Nigerian Port Of Entry / Can I Enter Ghana Without Passport / I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.