Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real? (1284 Views)

Hell Is Real! / Is It True Pope Benedict XVI Converted to Islam? See This Youtube Video / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real? by agabaI23(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
Re: Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real? by agabaI23(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2011
Scary is it?
Re: Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real? by seunlayi(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
agabaI23:

Scary is it?
it is really scary.
Re: Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real? by agabaI23(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
seunlayi:

, it is really scary.
Did you listen to all of it?
Re: Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real? by agabaI23(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
60 views and only one reply. Come guys say what you think here
Re: Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real? by 21052011: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Kai This is a powerful testimony,It is so long 1hr plus but worth the time

per the forgiveness issues talked about ,I am guilty and its taking all of me to forgive someone I used to loved dearly that betrayed me real bad,I battle with this more and more everyday, , , ,

I read one of the comments bashing the narrator saying the pope cant be in hell
I ask why cant he be in hell ?
afterall hes a man born of a sinful nature like all of us.
Idolatory !!!!!!!!!!!! catholics read the 2nd commandment

Second commandment
"You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I The Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My Commandments."
as for the fornication,I guess thats not news anymore especially with the priests and the innocent boys and nuns.

lol at the michael jackson steps, I cant shout!

even we christians were not spared,those of you living double lives beware!
The way to the Lord is narrow indeed
Pastors speak the truth,JESES DECLARES!

TheBen 10 thing too is really eye opening I always knew there was something strange about all these cartoon series I particularly hate the so called monsters/demons etc,we are putting our kids in the fore front of the battle too

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Real, I Went There / God's Advice On Marriage / Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.