Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (8267 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal
Seeing things that are not there is a sign of either mental disorder or hard drug use. I can call the men in white or the rehab which shall it be?

Go and take your weeds jare and leave ma thread alone, Mr Lord Weed aka Lord of the Weeds, you think say na everybody dey smoke Igbo like you kiss kiss
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
LoL tired already?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

LoL tired already?
cheesy grin Tired ke. I haven't started with you, and you're saying i'm tired.
Okay, Let's start from here, where are the sex tapes, Lord_Weed? tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Which is why boys are separated from men! Boys will be boys! Stop yo nagging you two!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2011
Now back to topic, Before we were rudely interrupted. . .
Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?
Share ur experiences cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
What's in it for you to know our parents experiences?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by marcus1234: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

What's in it for you to know our parents experiences?
Cause they wanna have it published in THE SUN Newspaper cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
You are not making sense girl! Stop bullshiiting
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

You are not making sense girl! Stop bullshiiting

STFU! And SCRAM!! Johnnygan aka Lord_Weedcheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2011
Share your experiences cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lol! You have just made sense cuz anybody that comments on this stupid thread of yours must be sensible enough to know that they are feeble to be wise
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

Lol! You have just made sense cuz anybody that comments on this silly thread of yours must be sensible enough to know that they are feeble to be wise
STHU!,Silly Johnny tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
No you Shut The Crap Up you miserable bwitch!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

No you Shut The Crap Up you miserable bwitch!
ouch! cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2011
Whatever! If you like Ooze your freaking self out, I don't bloody care
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

Whatever! If you like Ooze your freaking self out, I don't bloody care
double-ouch!! grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
You fink say you get craze,? I'd show ya how to get da f.û.ç.k down
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

You fink say you get craze,? I'd show ya how to get da f.û.ç.k down
Show me right now! cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2011
You just de demo! If I show you my poran, you go run
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

You just de demo! If I show you my poran, you go run

Still waiting for da show, coward cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
I was on the phone consulting the men in white coats and I was told to ask you what year the tape was made, this will enable them decide whether to bring strait jacket or chains.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal
I was on the phone consulting the men in white coats and I was told to ask you what year the tape was made, this will enable them decide whether to bring strait jacket or chains.

Go and treat your alzheimer disease jare, weren't you the one that caught them fukcing other people? I guess you're in a better position to tell them what kind of therapies your parents need to solve their infidelity cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
They said that type of response requires them to downgrade you from -3 to -15 on the mental stability index so they will require chains. I told them to be gentle though.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal
They said that type of response requires them to downgrade you from -3 to -15 on the mental stability index so they will require chains. I told them to be gentle though.

C'mmon! Don't be a loser and stop hiding those dirry sex tapes.
I wonder what kind of chains those old men used in tieing your mama's hands to the bed while fukcing her raw. Hope you told them to be gentle sha tongue cheesy grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
I selected a nice padded room for you. Hope you like white.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

When It Comes To Having Fun / Matured Man Gets Drunk, Brought Out His Manhood In Public While Urinating (pic) / Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.