Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? (4578 Views)

Nigerians Report Buhari To Jonathan (tweets) / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
Patience Jonathan has taken her problems to another level,  Twitter,  no be small tin oh
or maybe this is staged

Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2011

Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
she tweets obama?

Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
lwkmd

Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
the last tweet was hilarious

Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2011
No way.
I don't belief that Id,words and everything are Patience's own . . .Common.How much does it cost to hire someone,What is beaf and co doing?
That Id must have been created by a mischief maker undecided Madam knows her limitations with English,why wud she think of disgracing herself by attempting to tweet?Not just possible .
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
thats good ol' Patience Jonathan for you, Even if you tape her mouth shut, she must find a way to speak the english language her way. Defiant to the end, oh Patty. cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by 9ja4eva: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
LWKMMM Oooo, chai, 9jerians una go kill person, lmao, lol, lol, lol
I dnt believe its her tweeting, lol grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2011
Patty. J carry go joo! Nothin do u @ all!

Hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
ifyalways:

No way.
I don't belief that Id,words and everything are Patience's own . . .Common.How much does it cost to hire someone,What is beaf and co doing?
That Id must have been created by a mischief maker  undecided Madam knows her limitations with English,why wud she think of disgracing herself by attempting to tweet?Not just possible .

i doubt if this is true buh when i saw the youtube link mehn, now i am confused, did you listen to the youtube link?
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Jamesakume(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2011
Laughing My Fucking Ass Out!! This is krazy! Is this the Fresh Air we hope For? Fresh air Ko, Fresh Blunder Ni, Abi na fresh shit or fresh fart!. lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
Jamesakume:

Laughing My bleeping backside Out!! This is krazy! Is this the Fresh Air we hope For? Fresh air Ko, Fresh Blunder Ni, Abi na fresh poo or fresh fart!. lol
i still dont believe this is true though
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by onyengbu: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2011
Nigeria is the freest country in the world now.
No one can do this even in developed world.
This all credits to Gej for allowing unlimited freedom of expression.

What i dont get though is why people like to risk being dealt with. Whoever did this will not get my pity if SSS starts hounding him tommorrow.
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by shevalync: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
Nairaland!Nairaland!!Nairaland!!! una no fit kill person o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
"DameP"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by PapaBrowne(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians no go wound person with laugh!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin!!

Whoever created that user name is super hilarious!!! Just funny to the bones!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by apoti(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2011
she tweets from her bb, who is got her pin?

Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by cold(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2011
OMG! grin grin grin if i laughed any harder i'll develop a heart attack.This is so wrong,whoever put up that pseudo name should take it down asap angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by cold(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2011
Some mischief makers even made a song of it.This aint funny anymore embarassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRi2Szbx2NI
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by shotster50(m): 1:49am On Mar 10, 2011
This is what she gets for refusing to stay put in the kitchen cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by ekubear1: 1:51am On Mar 10, 2011
lol grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by LoveKing(m): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2011
shey i don laff die oh, grin cry grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by BabaEleko(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2011
hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin Una no go crack pesin rib ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2011
maybe she needs a facebook page like her husband.
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by adino(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2011
The stupidity of many Nairalanders have always amazed me, now it is at an irredeemable new all low height. Only a foolish and idiotic slowpoke will believe this non-sense. Dame Jonathan may have her shortcoming with the use of English (which many in this forum cannot express themselves with either verbally or in written format. But do you think someone who cannot speak a language very well can go ahead and write that same language  proficiently either correctly or wrongfully. It takes someone really good to put such wrong English (what we call broken bottle) in writing. Some mischievous idiot is certainly behind all this, and the law of retributive justice will certainly catch up with this fellow. This goes to show how Nigerians will over abuse the right to information, simply because majority of its citizens are Illiterates (over 70% educated illiterates), and nairaland is a perfect example.
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:07am On Mar 10, 2011
False and it ain't funny undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by tpsolomons: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2011
adino:

The stupidity of many Nairalanders have always amazed me, now it is at an irredeemable new all low height. Only a foolish and idiotic not-so-smart person will believe this non-sense. Dame Jonathan may have her shortcoming with the use of English (which many in this forum cannot express themselves with either verbally or in written format. But do you think someone who cannot speak a language very well can go ahead and write that same language  proficiently either correctly or wrongfully. It takes someone really good to put such wrong English (what we call broken bottle) in writing. Some mischievous is certainly behind all this, and the law of retributive justice will certainly catch up with this fellow. This goes to show how Nigerians will over abuse the right to information, simply because majority of its citizens are Illiterates (over 70% educated illiterates), and nairaland is a perfect example.

I totally agree with u Adino

Mcheeeew Not Funny at all
Whoever is behind this should get a life
Obviously this page was made to make jest of her, Its rude and Unfair to me

angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by youngmonie: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
tpsolomons:

I totally agree with u Adino

Mcheeeew Not Funny at all
Whoever is behind this should get a life
Obviously this page was made to make jest of her, Its rude and Unfair to me

angry angry

cmmon its just for a laugh!!!!!,
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Xfactoria: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
youngmonie:

cmmon its just for a laugh!!!!!,

It's so disrespectful to laugh on a joke made about the wife of the President of your country!!

She is your President's wife for God's sake!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Pataki: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2011
This is mad hilarious! grin cheesy grin

Haba! Nigerians una well done oh!!!

And whoever did that ''umbellra'' remix on youtube, that was super cool!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Injuries In Anambra Communal Clash, Police Claim It Hasn't Been Briefed / The True Cost Of #occupynigeria / Power Failure At Abuja Airport: Senate Summons PHCN, Julius Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.