Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Rationalisations For Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rationalisations For Christianity (2739 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Rrefutable’ Mathematical Proof For Christianity / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2011
My preamble: I found God in 2 ways: I took the road to narrow path in many ways. I did it 2ce and I found out that God is everywhere

When God calls you a soul. he wants YOU to RESPECT the FACTS that YOU are a MIND

a mind can agree with the previous sentence in various ways. It does not stop the way

When Emmanuel said

"Give me a matter"

It was a teacher's call to students to ask questions
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2011
I always agreed with OLAADEGBU. He was God's representative to remind me of my soul. OLAADEGBU is my brother. Unless I am mistaken. He is the 1st person I met on the religion section.

via the Bible,

I realise that we were brothers acknowledging (respecting) ourselves

Christians are misunderstood because the are the same people doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result

Hint - to understand my sentence GOOGLE the term "Albert Einstein", "Insanity", "quote"
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
• AFRICA - Egypt is where Eden was located and nobody realises this !? Ask yourself ? Why is Egypt AGREED (SAID) TO BE the birthplace of civilisation. The birthplace of civilisation is closer to Tigris. This is because a Tiger always hangs around its den. I got that idea from various stories (including Discovery channel) By the way tigers fear the sWord. And warriors protect their base. This is why the Saviour travelled to where the problem started. 

"I find it odd that all news in the world fit the pages of a newspaper"
- Jerry Seinfeld
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by thehomer: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I always agreed with OLAADEGBU. He was God's representative to remind me of my soul. OLAADEGBU is my brother. Unless I am mistaken. He is the 1st person I met on the religion section.

via the Bible,

I realise that we were brothers acknowledging (respecting) ourselves

Christians are misunderstood because the are the same people doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result

Hint - to understand my sentence GOOGLE the term "Albert Einstein", "Insanity", "quote"

Are you saying that according to Einstein, Christians demonstrate insanity?
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by thehomer: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

• AFRICA - Egypt is where Eden was located and nobody realises this !? Ask yourself ? Why is Egypt AGREED (SAID) TO BE the birthplace of civilisation. The birthplace of civilisation is closer to Tigris. This is because a Tiger always hangs around its den. I got that idea from various stories (including Discovery channel) By the way tigers fear the sWord. And warriors protect their base. This is why the Saviour travelled to where the problem started. 

"I find it odd that all news in the world fit the pages of a newspaper"
- Jerry Seinfeld

In these days of GPS and Google earth, could you please present us with the coordinates of this Eden in Egypt? I hope you realize that Egypt is now mostly desert and we generally have not observed any lush forests with angels there.
Have you considered that Jesus travelling to Egypt was just part of his mythology?

EDIT: I have received a message on the desire to be left alone on this thread. I would advise that the thread be continued at the journal section with links placed there from this topic if it is so desired.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2011
• The secret of God is hidden in the land formerly known as PERSIA (a.k.a India). The Indians had this story of the Prince of PERSIA that was reinvented by Walt DISNEY. It is called Alaadin. There are 3 morals from that story that atheists needs be learn:

- only wishing minds can PERCIEVE the wish, the lamp and the thief (who has a heart of a gold)
- the blue genie has its own good and evil. However, it is bound to grants your wish if needs be - though it wishes you knew how to wish of better things
- a wishing mind wishes itself into the cave (process of birth) a wishing mind is set free from the cave so it can fulfill it's wishes (process of life) a wishing mind makes it's last wish and has no more wishes to make (death)

I have just made simple and revealed deep meanings hidden in a story.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
• People are stupid. The four rivers that flowed round Egypt had THE FORM OF A SQUARE. He put 3 of the rivers in Naija in THE FORM OF A Y. He left 1 in Egypt and expected smart men to think like Him and quickly 'get the picture'. 

SMH: (3) mad men are still asking questions, (1) madder guy has found an answer whilst the 7 maddest men made the question and the answer.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
• The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom.  That phrase has been misinterpreted - but it's okay. Here's the catch

The fear of God is nothing to be afraid of - really it is not. 
As a matter of fact I can confirm this. 

- The fear of God is like electricity. 
- Those who can handle electricity without getting shocked are those who understand how to use it
- When a child gets a shock it is only natural that a parent helps him/her to recovery
- Those who do not fear God get shocked and stay shocked. Like the leprous person. They do not realise this
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2011
• you can never know when u start a game. or when you stop a game. Because a game is a physical means of entrapping you in an idea. This is why games are enticing and get addictive. 

This is no different from a fisherman. A fisherman contrives an enticing bait to get a fish hooked. Ergo the fish is caught. Unless it wiggles out.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2011
• At the start of every chemical reaction, entropy is at it's highest value. When value is not yet assigned randomness. If you doubt me, go to any school just resuming from a holiday. Ask yourself why all the classes have not yet started. 

Experiment - the bigger the school the more noticeable it becomes.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
• People leave Christianity for atheism (or atheistic religions) because it asks more questions than it has answers. The blessing of Christianity is that its questions are equal to the answer Christ has given"
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
• Inverted logic is what any race (or movement) is based on. Take for example the problem of racism that blacks are better than whites or otherwise.

I only need to apply Zeno's paradox to realise that the race is an illusion. This is how I imagine it. 

We live in a world run on ideas
We know that
We do not see that. 

Hint - in the 3rd line remove 'do not'
         in the 2nd line add 'do not'
         In the first line 'do not add' anything

Ergo the blind violence racism causes. White react to Blacks the way Light shines in the darkness. And the darkness comprehendeth it not. I can explain this in many forms and you will forget yourself and listen to my words"
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
• The son of the man that died beside Jesus on the cross is the ancestor of Muhammad the prophet. Muslims that believe in Allah will go to heaven. Just around the inner court though. God kept his promise to Abraham that his 2 sons will be saved. 

When Jews and Arabs get to heaven. They'll laugh when they realise that they were 'fighting brothers'.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2011
• My mum was a nurse and an avid reader. She had this psychology book called "Codependency" by Anne Wilson Schaffe. 

Anne was trying to explain to the world that we see madness in various forms everyday without realising it. She intuitively decided that everybody of a necessity depended on something to cope with various forms of madness (hence the problem of psychology). She called this thing "God", "The living process" or [whatever name a person dubs it]

The bigger picture Anne should have seen is what I propose to all Nairaland:

That people are just mad enough to cope without the knowledge of God and just normal enough to realise that there is a need to know God. 

Codepedents (including myself) fill this need with various things (all which ultimately amount to junk). Christians fill in all the junk (along with the RIGHT need)
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
• Einstein was a mad genius. The guy sat down in his room and explained why people lived longer during the beginning (Genesis). Via his famous theory of relativity, he explained how time was perceived during Bible times (and why men lived longer)

Other wise people laugh at Christians when they say Adam lived for 900 years. 

The scientific explanation for that,  is that the universe had just started decelerating. 

Ergo, Time was slower then

The best analogy to explain it is like a car that is driving very fast. To the driver in the car the world around him moves very slowly. When the car is decelerating the world APPEARS much more faster.  The car driver stops then he is trapped in a fast environment (Hence the illusion of age)
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2011
• If you needed to see to make a discovery. Your mind is blinded. People with disabilities have found the means to make discoveries. I see scientists admiring this fact and not tasking themselves as to why this is so.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2011
• DAVID was a sinful man who found grace in the 
          sight of God. I suspect (that like David). Papa had
          issues with a woman. God hid this up. David was 
          continually a man after God's heart. He was cheerful
          not handsome (i.e his inner beauty radiated - ruddy). 

• SAUL was a graceful man who lost grace in the 
          sight of God. I know that my pastor had lots of issues
          with women. He revealed this (by God's help). 

In ROMANS - The apostle Paul's former name was Saul
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
• Ethics is a reminder to all humanity to apprehend God is a manner consistent enough to serve Him well (and to avoid being rigid, and the consequential red-taping of the infamous 'church politics') >>> and in a manner that is just inconsistent enough not to worship Him (to avoid being to soft and the consequential 'chaffing about')

That way one can have a life of Ethics (value). Spinoza must be shaking his head in heaven; the Bible talk of strong meat for the mature. These days I see people eating popcorn and drinking pepsi (filled with CO2) >>> instead of taking their spinachs and proTEINS for good bRAIN development
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
• Wisdom is impartial. Those who seek for it, find it. I am grateful for achieving that quest finally. Most Christians follow The Sherperd but forget that they were not made to be sherperds. They were made in God's image and to have dominion over all other beasts.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by Jenwitemi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
Uyi iredia, India was never Persia at anytime in the past. The Indian subcontinent was once known in the ancient past as the Rama Empire, but never Persia. Persia is the modern day Iran.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ Jenwetemi >>> if u continue to follow Wikipedia and what others tell u about religion >>> without digging deep u will never attain the immortal self you proclaim to Nairalanders. I imagine that during Noah's flood which was after the incidence of Babel (which BTW is true) >>> the person of Ham in the Bible ancestored the modern day peoples of India
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by Jenwitemi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
WTF! Uyi Iredia, you are one confused mother. . .  You came here with wrong informations and i corrected you. And now you are spitting gibberish. You should've thanked me for correcting you instead.
Did your holy bible tell you that the ancient India was called Persia?
Uyi Iredia:

@ Jenwetemi >>> if u continue to follow Wikipedia and what others tell u about religion >>> without digging deep u will never attain the immortal self you proclaim to Nairalanders. I imagine that during Noah's flood which was after the incidence of Babel (which BTW is true) >>> the person of Ham in the Bible ancestored the modern day peoples of India
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by Kay17: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
@Uyi, try to be more open-minded. C'mon, what concrete explanation do you have to continue your fellowship with Christianity? What's are reasons to abandon other religions of the world?  Is it a justified practice for a man to abandon a healthy degree of self-determination? And is the Bible truly inerrant?
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
@ Kay 17 >>> I will be open minded the day the world switches from; the decimal system of numbering, to the binary system of numbering
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
God left Israel intact to definitively prove to the word that a nation can be born, die and be rebirthed. 

The history of the Jews can be defined as:

- The story of a family made into a nation
- The scattering (death) of the nation into many families. All
across the world
- The destroying (burial) of many families during the Holocaust
- The death of the destroyer
- The rebuilding (resurrection) of the Nation from scattered families
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by Kay17: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^you still presume God's existence and that he/she/it is a Christian.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by thehomer: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

• Einstein was a mad genius. The guy sat down in his room and explained why people lived longer during the beginning (Genesis). Via his famous theory of relativity, he explained how time was perceived during Bible times (and why men lived longer)

Other wise people laugh at Christians when they say Adam lived for 900 years. 

The scientific explanation for that,  is that the universe had just started decelerating. 

Ergo, Time was slower then

The best analogy to explain it is like a car that is driving very fast. To the driver in the car the world around him moves very slowly. When the car is decelerating the world APPEARS much more faster.  The car driver stops then he is trapped in a fast environment (Hence the illusion of age)

You are again making stuff up. Try and read what the General Theory of Relativity is about before making such false conclusions. When you make such proclamations, you simply appear ignorant to those who are informed and they will not take you seriously.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by thehomer: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

Do you really believe that Noah's flood covered the entire earth? Who were the ancestors of the Australian aborigines and the Native South Americans?
Tower of babel? Do you actually have evidence for such an instantaneous origin of the various human languages?
For completeness, Wikipedia is actually a good source of general information. And a very good source of scientific information.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by thehomer: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

@ Kay 17 >>> I will be open minded the day the world switches from; the decimal system of numbering, to the binary system of numbering

How does this affect whether or not you're open minded?
By the way, digital devices generally use the binary system of numbering.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by thehomer: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

God left Israel intact to definitively prove to the word that a nation can be born, die and be rebirthed. 

The history of the Jews can be defined as:

- The story of a family made into a nation
- The scattering (death) of the nation into many families. All
across the world
- The destroying (burial) of many families during the Holocaust
- The death of the destroyer
- The rebuilding (resurrection) of the Nation from scattered families

Wow. So God is to blame for this. I've been wondering who was responsible for so long. And God's solution was to ensure that more Jews live outside Israel than within Israel? And the greatest number of Jews is actually not within Israel. Sheesh.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
• This is why I specifically requested that the mods should (if possible) block Nairalanders (except myself, of course) from posting on Nairaland. I expect much more virulent comments. Since minds are nowadays so trapped in daily activities, they forget to imagine - what truly counts is having a life of value

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result"
- Albert Einstein
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
• An exhortation to all Christians. Nothing ultimately counts for something. Don't you realize that 0 is still acknowledged as a digit (and it is at the heart of IT). I want to make a bet with anyone that all mathematicians at some point in time get annoyed with 0. Sometimes they ignore the fact that it is a necessary digit at the center of the number line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) / Happy October Enlargement Campaign To Assemblies Of God Church / Dealing With Witches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.