Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

The God Of Purpose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Purpose (1122 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Of Purpose by devessel(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2006
Am telling about God's purpose he has the master plan
do we all remember the good plan of God when he created the heaven and the earth do you know your worth.
Re: The God Of Purpose by tjwealthy(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2006
and what is the master plan as you see it @ devessel?
Re: The God Of Purpose by kaygirl(f): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2006
of course God has a plan for every one,,remember he knows the end from the begining, his original plan for us was scattered by our first parents adam and eve, but thank GOD for jesus christ who came that we might have life in abundance.
Re: The God Of Purpose by babymine(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2006
You are not an accident. Your birth was no mistake or mishap, and your life is no fluke of nature. Your parents may not have planned you, but God did. Long before you were conceived by your parents, you were conceived in the mind of God. He thought of you first. It is not fate, nor chance, nor luck, nor coincidence that you are breathing at this very moment. You are alive cos God wanted to create you! You were made by God and for God and until you understand this, life will never make sense. Read Jeremiah 1 and Isaiah 42. It will help.
Re: The God Of Purpose by TYPOP(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2006
Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
What else do I say? He has perfect plans for me
Re: The God Of Purpose by Echidime(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2007
Thanks everyone, I love you all for your nice post, you've all made my day.

Can someone preach to me everyday or at least everyweek via email? I love hearing the word of GOD.I can't get tired hearing them. private email is: nkemakolam4echidime@yahoo.com

Will give glory to God if anyone can.

With love
Echidime

(1) (Reply)

Does A Believer / What Happens When You Die? / HIV Casualties| Pastors Accused Of Advising Against Taking Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.