Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? (6932 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Male: 30% (16 votes)
Female: 69% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Who Enjoys Sex The Most, Male Or Female? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by awuf2008: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2011
Housemaids are personal employed to take care of house duties. If u in good position or financially bouyant, which of d housemaid would u prefer to employ? Male or Female? Pls state reasons why u prefer one to d other.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Blueice4re(f): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2011
None, Reason they are more harm than good.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by onyebaba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2011
None cos they wil molest ur children. Am sayn 4rm xperience
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by dominique(f): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
I don't intend to ever hire an househelp-at least not one that'll be staying under my roof. its better to hire someone that will be coming over to assist with house-cleaning and laundry.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by InkedNerd(f): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
It doesn't matter to me just as long as they do their job
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by enkoby: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
the male househelps will vandalise ur girls, and the female househelps will seduce ur husband. they both have thier disadvantages. i suggest a nanny for you.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by osesfaith: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
nono, because nono of then is good, i we not want confusion in my marriage.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by eghost247(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
enkoby:

the male househelps will vandalise your girls, and the female househelps will seduce your husband. they both have thier disadvantages. i suggest a nanny for you.
u hit the nail on the head
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by PeeDaVinci: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
i can only hope that what you mean by housemaid is not in anyway connected with modern day slavery which is popular in nigeria nowadays
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by paris10: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It doesn't matter to me just as long as they do their job

Oh, what would that job be? Simple, to hammer you when your partner/husband is not around abi! I'm talking about the male housemaid.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Donmeca(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
Who needs d help. . .husband or wife? They are employed to 'help' in different circumstances:

HUBBY: female of course! She cooks for him and gives massage(when madam is busy with work)
WIFEY: male is ideal! He drives her around and 'ravages' her down-below (when oga is on business trips)

So let's go back inside and find out who actually 'needs' d 'help" in d house.  cheesy cheesy

They can be soooo handy!!!
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by uchennaq(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2011
I will like a female house help, the reason is this.

I sincerely need someone I will be making love to anytime my wife is not around. She will be maybe 18 -25.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by sley4life(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
Fem off course. They would b abl 2 prp my dish if my wife is disposed.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
WHY WHY, U are among those dat is contributing to the business of slavery in Nigeria trying to make a choice of whose life to destroy weda male or female. Ur own ward will be in school housemaid then wud b in ur sitting room dreamless.U BETA GO AND TAKE UR YOUNGER ONES
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by sandee575(f): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
From the way everybody is talking, it seems that its impossible not to have sexual relationship
with your house-help. Yet, thats the last thing some people will do, whether husband or wife.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by oweniwe(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
tope ayan:

WHY WHY, U are among those dat is contributing to the business of slavery in Nigeria trying to make a choice of whose life to destroy weda male or female. your own ward will be in school housemaid then wud b in your sitting room dreamless.U BETA GO AND TAKE your YOUNGER ONES

Abi o
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by madoba: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2011
Like someone said, there are disadvantages with both the male and female househelp apart from molesting your children and all, there is the issue of theft. Stealing (valuables) from employers is not uncommon with househelps.

Having said that, you need to determine if you really need a househelp. An option you could consider, is to hire someone who would come in twice a week to do your cleaning and other chores. If its possible let them come in on days when you or a relative are around to monitor their work and guard against theft, molestation etc etc

With the current trend of child kidnapping and all, you need to SERIOUSLY consider this issue of hiring a househelp.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2011
employ both

they will vandalise and seduce each other

and leave your husband/kids alone grin
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by snowdrops(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
sandee575:

From the way everybody is talking, it seems that its impossible not to have sexual relationship
with your house-help. Yet, thats the last thing some people will do, whether husband or wife.
propably because most of the respondents so far are under aged

1 Like

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by julia030(f): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hi all guys ,I will prefer female but hire her, to come and assist me in the daily chores and go back in the evening.

smiley cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Ranoscky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2011
na una sabi sha!
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Tolulop001(f): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
the best bet -

either get a 10 year old girl that will be helping with small small errands around the house

(pls try and send her to school before i am labelled a child trafficker lipsrsealed)

or an elderly nanny ([b]elderly [/b]being the operative word, )

yeah and dont forget to lock away your valuables with either category. . .
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by klear(f): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
who nids a housemaid? with d katakata dey bring in2 marriages?
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by marcus1234: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by amurx(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
none
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by chibaby5(f): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
None. We still do house chores togeva cool
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by sandee575(f): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female?
« #19 on: Today at 02:27:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: sandee575 on Today at 01:30:38 PM

snowdrops:
propably because most of the respondents so far are under aged

The more reason one would think they should have a more innocent view of life
but alas their minds are busy fantasizing on how to deal with their househelp. shocked
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by eghost247(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2011
But For someone people if you both trust each other whichever gender is your house help do sent really matter but i said IF LOL
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by jude33084(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
grin grin grin ''house babe'' of course grin grin
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by jude33084(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
seriously speaking I dont support it because u will end up enslaving other pple's children. I know some one will argue that he or she will send them to school,, just remember that your house help will wakeup earlier than your kids,, go to school late( because u wont put him/her in same sch with your kids),, come back early from sch and go to bed late. Will u call that love? undecided
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by MeGaStReEt: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
MrPrsdent:

employ both

they will vandalise and seduce each other

and leave your husband/kids alone
grin

Ha ha ha grin grin grin haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Selfies Taken Moments Before Death / 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone / How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.