Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,701 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Need Nigerian Institute Of Management (nim) Office Add In Adamawa State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Nigerian Institute Of Management (nim) Office Add In Adamawa State (3240 Views)

Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant? / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nigerian Institute Of Management (nim) Office Add In Adamawa State by kingdolapo: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2011
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Can someone in the house help me with the state address of NIM (Chartered) in Adamawa State or the affiliated centers.

This is to help me continue my registration for the purpose of sitting for MAY diet.
Re: I Need Nigerian Institute Of Management (nim) Office Add In Adamawa State by david4mex: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
department of management tech,futy
Re: I Need Nigerian Institute Of Management (nim) Office Add In Adamawa State by kingdolapo: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2011
Thanx david4mex.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Fashion Designer / How To Write Your Statement Of Purpose For U.S. MS & PhD Applications / Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.