Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife (13902 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by papaejima2: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2011
All these posters condemning the OP for stealing another woman's husband, did they even read the post at all? Even the headline states it clearly: Ex-wife. This is becoming too irritating: people rushing to post comments even without reading the post or are they so badly educated that they can't even understand simple English.

For the OP, my comment is that you have done nothing wrong and you sound like a very tolerant and understanding lady. Many ladies in your situation would have fallen out with the guy. I think you should take the relationship easy and keep your options open. The guy is obviously deluded or does not know what he wants. You don't want to be caught at the wrong end of this whole untidy affair.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by magarchi: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2011
Advise urself, u r just keeping him company while he tries to right d wrongs wt his BELOVED wife; after which ur duty wl be over OR u can be his permanent mistress(4 lyf). He has told u clearly he wl love dat woman till he dies, so i mean wat d Bleep are u currying for advise? ADVISE URSELF!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by sley4life(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
@OP, u must b in^sane. Thank God u said he is ur bf. U beta leave him&find someone that isnt attached or wasnt married. I wonder y u shud come here & ask such dumb question. I would prefer him 2 go 2 his ex wife instead of u as religion permit
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by Blazay(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
Even the headline states it clearly: Ex-wife.

Then tell the OP not to complain.
Ex-wives and ex-husbands always come with unresolved issues.
It is called 'inherited' baggage, which is part of the TOTAL PACKAGE. kiss
She should be content with being 'second' ex-wife soon.
Some people(emotional derelicts/vagabonds) are only good at collecting 'emotional' sourvenirs as in 'ex-lovers'! cheesy
I am sure he will still have "some love" for her too, after he leaves her to be with his third wife.

Like I stated earlier. . .you do not get to pick the persons you fall in love with.
Too bad these involve the emotionally-nomadic too.

Case closed!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by sley4life(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lmmoore:

they broke up because she cheated on him with about 5 or 10 guys while he was overseas in the marine corps. he has been pretty understanding about the whole thing. he gets why i'm upset and says he would understand if i left him over it because other girls have done it to him before but[b] i really think he is worth fighting for[/b] but i dont wanna get hurt.
U better go and look 4 your own hubby. What fighting for what? No matter what his ex did doesn't warrant divorce. u are among all those gals in the street chasing other pple husband. Go & look 4 your own hubby that isnt married b4 & fight 4 him not another ladies hubby. U beta get a life
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by sley4life(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
enkoby:

madam why cant u search for your own man? why must it be someone else's man dat u ll b struggling for? are u dat ugly? or are u dat old and worn out? mtsheew! husband snatchers! he even told u he will always be in love wit her forever because of their marriage vows, and yet you still hav d effrontery to approach nairalanders for advice. dont be dumb. pack your bags and leave him alone! damn! angry angry angry
ROFLMAO. grin. u made my day with ur comment. uve spoken my mind out.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by sley4life(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
elettrodad:

What's the matter with you all?
She think he is the man of her life. Why don't fight for him?
Where are the old days where we were fighting for something that deserve to be conquered??

sharap
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by obowunmi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
@ OP, I have a question for you. How long from his separation from his wife, did you start dating him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by roymary: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
@OP

You must be doing something wrong. No one leaves a better lover.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by suya(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2011
With over 20 million young-dashing-comfortable-single guys in this country,ur scared of loosing ur 'married boyfriend'. Well,i'l advise you to WORRY and give yourself time to get a 'boyfriend' whoseetin heart and soul isnt 'yet' divided! Leave this semi married 'BOYfriend alone abeg. Na wetin sef,pscheew!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by elekiti1: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
akinreals i seriously concur with you,young lady dont waste your time you  are better go
n look for your own hubby thats my wise counsel for you.
he is not the only great guy that there is, u hear there are other greater guys out there
go get one for yasef n leave that married man alone
shikenah
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by Angelaoke: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2011
babe,i will tell u 2 let him go nd move on with ur life,i can also see dat u dont like whn some one is telling u d truth,heed some gud advice such is life
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by Falcon(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2011
Babe, you are just a soft landing. He is just passing through, believe me!  undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by JUO(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2011
You dating another WOMANs man.
wahala dey. my dear he will leave you one day either you like or not. sooner or latter he will go. go look for own
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by koolchicco: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2011
Falcon:

Babe, you are just a soft landing. He is just passing through, believe me!  undecided undecided
cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by samix(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2011
We've got too many dumb posters on NL, typical Nigerian thing, we don't ever read to understand but to cram and pour down on exam day. LEAVE THE MAN, LEAVE THE MAN are the words of dumbsters on here
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by deniyor: 3:20am On Mar 14, 2011
^^^^ dude, you have the option of leaving your own opinion without insulting other's opinion. Show some maturity.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by deniyor: 3:34am On Mar 14, 2011
@samix and similar posters without ability to make their case peacefully and mask that defect/inability by insulting other people's opinion.
You call people 'dumbsters' for advising she leave the man without giving your opinion. Do you advise a lady to go into a relationship with such complications? Would you go into such yourself?
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by paulo1234: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2011
is a divorcee? if not let your fear remains permanent. find your own man stop leaving in self conceits (great person). he will sure leave you , if not now , when you need him most.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by OWOLAYEMO: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2011
How can you be sooooooooooo dumb? U are just two months with the guys and you are comparing yourself to a woman who already had a son for him. I think it should read the other way. Leave this man alone and let the wify and children enjoy their father.

I dont need to call you a HOME BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by medinatl: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by OWOLAYEMO: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Medinat- That is very deceiving of you. A man broke up with his wife for JUST two months and you are already "arrogating" him to yourself. Let her keep on wasting her time . Very soon he would reconciled back with his wife & son and leave her empty handed.

Se bi na texting you are complaining about, he will soon fasi uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Finally.HOME BREAKER grin cheesy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
what i'm afraid of is that he is going to find reasons to leave me to get his family back

what a world we live in. undecided

lady, if i were you i'd simply pray to God to give me my own man.

The other night, after we had been drinking for a while

sounds like you do a lot of drinking together! Is that the major bond between you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by rizenangel: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
ma dear,that guy is not your husband,but your boyfrnd,de earlier you leave him and search for your husband,the better for you.there are many young guy single guys that needs you, seek and ye shall find,but you can continue with him if you dont want to be acknowledge as MRS,
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by paulo1234: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
MEDINAT, BIRD OF SAME FEATHERS FLOCK TOGETHER. NO BE SO shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
Madam the guy is just using you to satisfy his sexual feelings. If he can be so bold to tell you how much he loves his ex-wife meaning (he doesnt love you) he will glady welcome his ex-wife anytime any day she decide to returned back home. Find out what caused the seperation between him and the first wife, cos he might be lieing to you that the ex-wife was cheating on him, while he was the one that was cheating on the lady and she was force to abadone him. You are just two months with him, you haven't really know much about him.  Well i suggest you go look for another man to avoid disappointment.

thank you.

That is a good reason to divorce and i am sure is a good reason to do not get involved again. Aren't you offering anything better?

note the bolded!!!

yeah i think i am. i have told him that i would never cheat on him ever cause i've been cheated on before too and i've also been told by him that i'm the most beautiful and best girlfriend he has ever had. so i guess i am.

people and their susceptibility to flattery undecided

so you dont see anything fishy about all the sweet talk. undecided

sounds like your so-called "boyfriend" has analyzed you perfectly.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by olamumsy: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2011
@poster, go and look 4 ur husband nd stop luvin sumone in luv wit sumone esle, lolsho do get belle
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by emmatok(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2011
medinatl:

What kind of silly comments are this?

1. The topic stated Ex-wife. What is the definition of Ex-wife? to me it means they are not together anymore. Before you can call someone a home breaker, or an enemy of progress, it means the boyfriend will still be married.
2. Too many silly people giving unreasonable comments.
3. I love family concept too but lets not mix apples with oranges. The prayer is for a family to be together as one. But don't put the blame of a broken marriage on someone that was not even there when the ex-wife was banging 5-10 other people. If the poster is your sister, will u put the blame of the broken marriage on her?.

@Poster
1. Ignore all the silly comments about you being a home breaker, or enemy of progress.

2. The issue here is that your BOYFRIEND is texting another person behind your back. If he wants to communicate with his baby mama, he can do it in your presence with no string attached.

This is just a 2 months old relationship,  u supposed to be in the honeymoon phase with a lot of chemistry. I'll suggest you move on or let him know you are one leg in,  one leg out.

I beg just STFU my friend.
Did you not read where she states that the GUY IS STILL LOVE HIS EX-WIFE.What if the man goes back and reconcile with his former wife.
This BABE relationship with the guy is just TWO MONTHS OLD.
She can continue with him and when the guy get his ex-wife back she will be shown the red card grin grin grin.

People just love to live their lives in FANTASIES. Tomorrow they come to NL and complain of heart breaks.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by medinatl: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by emmatok(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
medinatl:

@ OWOLAYEMO, and emmatok,  Did I not tell her to move on?. The issue here is not the advise but how they are stated. We all forget that one day we may need others help for directions in life.  Lets be reasonable but be frank.   quote author=medinatl link=topic=620927.msg7908700#msg7908700 date=1300110760]
This is just a 2 months old relationship,  u supposed to be in the honeymoon phase with a lot of chemistry. I'll suggest you move on or let him know you are one leg in,  one leg out.

This lady on this forum is not only the issue at hand. The kid in the mix is the only one am praying for in all of this mess. The ex-wife is not stable,  per what is stated in the story,  she is a cheat. The Guy himself doesn't know what he wants,  he may continue to cheat even when/if he gets back to is Ex-wife.

I agree with you my guy.
But it is too complicated to stay in such relationship.
Life is too short.She needs to foresee the dangers ahead.
It is not about what the guy wants. It is abut her own future.

If you read through the tread, you will notice where she said the GUY had other GF after his ex-wife.
I hope she will not be she will not be treated as those other EX-GIRL FRIENDS.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
Leave the sum'btch.
If his mind is elsewhere hun, you can't force the issue.
You'd both be unhappy! Talk him, feel him out and make the
proper adjustments or kick him to the curb! undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by samix(m): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2011
deniyor:

@samix and similar posters without ability to make their case peacefully and mask that defect/inability by insulting other people's opinion.
You call people 'dumbsters' for advising she leave the man without giving your opinion. Do you advise a lady to go into a relationship with such complications? Would you go into such yourself?

Have you ever felt the pain of been cheated on before? I have been there and done it myself to show my pains, nevertheless, i never stopped loving the person who cheated on me just immediately, it's very hard to let go immediately, a part of you would want the person back at a point wishing it never happened but its life, shiiit happens everyday. I would never pray the guy goes back to her cheating wife because that would be a 'license to cheat anytime she so desires', i only pity the kid brought into this world by them both but like I said its part of the present day. Its the guy who really needs to be kicked properly to think with his head and not heart. If they were meant to be together she wouldn't have cheated on him with so many guys (1 is understandable, not really; BUT 5-10 guys) na wah she wan kil the guy ni, its best u ask the guy come on nairaland and advice him to look for scooter and RRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Why Is Raw Sex Sweeter Than Condom Sex : )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.