Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa (3763 Views)

Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? / Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by emanjayz(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2007
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img] pls can someone tell me where to get pre-degree form of futa
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by neowelsh(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2008
i need the form also, but i think its better we go to the school
to get all the necessary informations
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2008
where were you guys when the Futa pre degree forms were being sold

well, they've already sold this years form and it was exam-free, the admission list is out in the school and students have already resumed. . . maybe una go do next year sha grin
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by GDP(m): 6:04am On Nov 08, 2008
emanjayz:

[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img] please can someone tell me where to get pre-degree form of futa

What I will advise is that you find time to go to FUTA for all your enquiries as concerns whatever program you want to embark on in FUTA.
When you get there ask of the Students Affairs Office. That is where you get authentic and reliable information. I don't know much about FUTA programs now since I graduated 4 years ago.My suggestion to you is that you visit the school for more info and don't pass through any short cut. Many students will promise to help you but will only take away your money and get your frustrated,
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by snazzy82(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2008
ok
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by snazzy82(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2008
ok
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by snazzy82(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2008
ok
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by neowelsh(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2008
jassie:

where were you guys when the Futa pre degree forms were being sold

well, they've already sold this years form and it was exam-free, the admission list is out in the school and students have already resumed. . . maybe una go do next year sha grin

na wao0o0o for u o0o0o u one give me high-pan-tension

the form is on sale have seen it in thier site

and i will be going by tuesday/wednesday to get it

ok
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by hassan4me: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2008
Hello neo_welsh, have you collected the pre-degree form ?, because me too am interested too or is the form closed ?
i'm sure by now you most have been to the FUTMINNA. what your email address ? . this is mine hassan4allofus@yahoo.com,
Regards.

Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by delejames(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2008
neo_welsh:

na wao0o0o for u o0o0o u one give me high-pan-tension

the form is on sale have seen it in their site

and i will be going by tuesday/wednesday to get it

ok

Which form is on sale? are u talking about FUTA or FUTO.
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by neowelsh(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2008
hassan4me:

Hello neo_welsh, have you collected the pre-degree form ?, because me too am interested too or is the form closed ?
i'm sure by now you most have been to the FUTMINNA. what your email address ? . this is mine hassan4allofus@yahoo.com,
Regards.

hey men, have not gotten the form yet, i will be going there by wednesday. i hope its still on sale.
am going to add you to my yahoo messenger so we could chat.
thanks
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by neowelsh(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2008
delejames:

Which form is on sale? are u talking about FUTA or FUTO.

FUTA is wat am talking about.
bro
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by delejames(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
well,if its FUTA.i think u got the wrong info.FUTA's predegree from have closed a long ago.The ist batch list out already,the second batch list is what will be out soonest,probably this week. So dnt waste your money on T.fare Ok?
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by neowelsh(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2008
hey men, thanks, if not for my very good nairalander
i would have wasted my money and time

have already started going to ondo state when he called, and told me everything.

i was so disappointed.

i now went to port harcourt to meet with him, because he told me uniport is on

my dear delejames, do you have any information about futo.
hoping to hear from u soon.

thanks so much
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by neowelsh(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2008
men delejames you be fine boy o0o0o
why do u need reviva
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by donjon: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2008
delejames,

i bought the predigree form in august, but i am still in lagos!

Have predigree students resumed?

I am planning on going to akure on monday to check what is going on,
is it too late?
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by delejames(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
donjon:

delejames,

i bought the predigree form in august, but i am still in lagos!

Have predigree students resumed?

I am planning on going to akure on monday to check what is going on,
is it too late?

Yes they've resumed.But its just first List that is out.The second List is what will be out soon.Registration have started too.you could holla at me shaa on email.
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa by dayo23(f): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
futminna forms is almost closing go and gt urs also ijmb,hurry

(1) (Reply)

Help On Application Form Into Covenant University / Waec Gce 2013/2014 Chemistry ( Theory&objective) Questions And Answers / Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.