Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Sss Moves Against Northern Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Moves Against Northern Elders (3454 Views)

Buhari Discriminates Against Northern Christians / Arewa Youths Warn Asari Dokubo Over Odd Remarks Against Northern Leaders / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by LagosBoy1: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2011
SSS moves against Northern Elders

HeadlinesMar 11, 2011

By EMMANUEL AZIKEN, Political Editor, EMMA UJAH & HENRY UMORU

ABUJA -The reconciliation move between the Mallam Adamu Ciroma-led Northern Political Leaders Forum , NPLF, and President Goodluck Jonathan was severely damaged, yesterday, as the State Security Service, SSS arrested two key operational staff of the Forum.
The scribe who has just been released, said his arrest was political, as it was in connection with his comments on zoning.
The NPLF in a terse reaction said the President was not ready for peace though the State Security Service, SSS, which picked the men said the arrests were unconnected with politics.
NPLF secretary, Mallam Abdulkadir Bello, was arrested, Wednesday, a day before the scheduled meeting of the body where the key decision of whether the NPLF should support the President or not was to have been taken.
Another operational staff, Mallam Bibi Farouk, was arrested while the meeting of the NPLF was going on.
Confirmation of Abdulkadir’s arrest
The State Security Services, SSS, which confirmed the arrest of Abdulkadir, however, said their arrest had nothing to do with politics. There were indeed inferences of a fifth columnist working to sabotage the envisaged reconciliation between the President and the NPLF.
Yesterday’s meeting which was ongoing at press time followed the arrival from abroad of former Vice-President Abubakar on Wednesday evening.
The meeting was believed to be deliberating on the work of the seven-man joint committee jointly constituted by the President and the NPLF to bridge differences between the two sides. Vanguard learnt that a communiqué of the meeting would be released today.
SSS spokesperson, Mrs. Marilyn Ogar, while admitting the arrest of the NPLF secretary, however, insisted that it had nothing to do with politics saying that membership of an organization was not a licence to carry out illegal activities.
She told Vanguard that Alhaji Abdulkadir was arrested as Alhaji Abdulkadir and that it had nothing to do with his position as Secretary of NPLF.
Ogar said: “Alhaji Abdulkadir was arrested as Alhaji Abdulkadir, not as Secretary of NPLF. People must not bring politics into this. Nobody should think that he will be allowed to do just whatever he likes because he is a member of any organization. It must be made very clear that this matter has nothing to with his position in the NPLF.”
She, nevertheless did not give the reason for the arrest.
The Ciroma-led NPLF had recently softened its denunciation of President Jonathan’s presidential aspiration and had met to take a decisive decision on whether or not to support the President.
The breakthrough followed the meeting early last month between President Jonathan and elements of the NPLF where it was resolved to set up a seven-man joint committee to articulate a working document to guide rapprochement between both sides.
The seven-man joint committee chaired by Magaji Dambatta was supposed to submit its report for the consideration of the President and the NPLF. NPLF sources, however, expressed regrets that possible reconciliation may have been put on hold with the arrest of the duo.
Sources said that Abdulkadir was arrested on Wednesday by operatives of the SSS in Abuja and taken to the headquarters of the security agency in the Asokoro area the same day. He was still being held by the SSS at press time yesterday.
Farouk was arrested while the meeting of the NPLF was on-going. It was, however, not confirmed whether he was arrested at the venue of the meeting.
Denouncing the arrest, yesterday, the NPLF in an unsigned statement made available to Vanguard said:
“This is in bad faith and tells a lie to President Goodluck Jonathan’s attempt for rapprochement with Northern Political Leaders Forum.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/sss-moves-against-northern-elders/
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:03am On Mar 11, 2011
NSA -Nigerdeltan
SSS director-Nigerdeltan.
president-Nigerdeltan.

I think the president should be a bit more circumspect as the election approaches,if he has tolerated the opposition to his emergence so far,I think he could still do more.Yesterday,it was his government being alleged of sabotaging an airplane carrying mostly yorubas and northerners who coincidentally are in the opposition,today,it is the northern leaders opposing his emergence in the NPLF that are being arrested by a security arm led by a Niger-deltan.Why not use the police headed by a northerner .With the near cult following of the two leading northern politicians(by mostly northerners) in this election,the election is already coloured by sentiments which require a matured approach to handling.He should ensure that pre-election events leading to the emergence of the president in Aprill wont bcome a serious security issue for the nation after the election.He should do more,he should read more books and consult widely.God bless Ribadu,Gej,Buhari and my country Nigeria.Vote Ribadu-Adeola for president and vp
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Udevex: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

NSA -Nigerdeltan
SSS director-Nigerdeltan.
president-Nigerdeltan.

I think the president should be a bit more circumspect as the election approaches,if he has tolerated the opposition to his emergence so far,I think he could still do more.Yesterday,it was his government being alleged of sabotaging an airplane carrying mostly yorubas and northerners who coincidentally are in the opposition,today,it is the northern leaders opposing his emergence in the NPLF that are being arrested by a security arm led by a Niger-deltan.Why not use the police headed by a northerner .With the near cult following of the two leading northern politicians(by mostly northerners) in this election,the election is already coloured by sentiments which require a matured approach to handling.He should ensure that pre-election events leading to the emergence of the president in Aprill wont bcome a serious security issue for the nation after the election.He should do more,he should read more books and consult widely.God bless Ribadu,Gej,Buhari and my country Nigeria.Vote Ribadu-Adeola for president and vp

To hell with any group of people that think they can hold the nation to ransome. The whole majority / minority crap that has dragged Nigeria into the cesspit. Dude, you bera get it right that nobody gives a fvck about majority or minority status in todays Nigeria. All ethnic bigots should be locked up forever, or does Nigeria's wealth come from the population size of ethnic majorities?

If people wish to keep this majority / minority crap, then they should prepare to be cut off. Let fools continue to take Jonathans quietness as a sign of foolishness, they will learn pepper and weep when its too late. lol!
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by TNUBU4LIFE: 3:17am On Mar 11, 2011
chei,u call my advice crap?pls dont give this kind of advice to my president.The yorubas,if anything happens can enter coutonu,speak yoruba and allowed to pass,same with the northerners who can enter niger and chad,speak hausa and allowed to pass.Will u travel over river bakassi to cameroun without the gendarmes firing at you?.I no want kassala for naija oh.The president is not a fool,he would listen by the grace of God.Obasanjo that is tutoring him is from the majority stock,he is a retired General,he can speak Hausa and comes a very longway.Gej would get there someday but right now,he must play the wise man that builds his house on a rock!
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by TNUBU4LIFE: 3:18am On Mar 11, 2011
vote Ribadu-Fola Adeola
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Udevex: 3:25am On Mar 11, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

chei,u call my advice crap?pls dont give this kind of advice to my president.The yorubas,if anything happens can enter coutonu,speak yoruba and allowed to pass,same with the northerners who can enter niger and chad,speak hausa and allowed to pass.Will u travel over river bakassi to cameroun without the gendarmes firing at you?.I no want kassala for naija oh.The president is not a fool,he would listen by the grace of God.Obasanjo that is tutoring him is from the majority stock,he is a retired General,he can speak Hausa and comes a very longway.Gej would get there someday but right now,he must play the wise man that builds his house on a rock!

Dude, people can claim population as much as the sands of the Sahara, it counts for little. The question is, how loud can you bark? And if you manage a squeak, can you bite?

Population does not create wealth for Nigeria. He who pays the piper plays the tune.
Many will find that their primitive calculations have only left them open for plunder, ask Ciroma. lol.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by TNUBU4LIFE: 3:58am On Mar 11, 2011
we ve a saying in yorubaland,adete ko le fun wara s'ugbon ole da waranu!(a leper can't milk a cow but can spill the milk)Nigeria needs everybody even those you are explaining away has being inconsequential.Imagine,they only called a meeting of their retired generals and security personnels,gej govt caught cold!The message is not good at all,why call a meeting of retired generals in 'peace' time? .We must disagree to agree,Nigeria must work,if it fails to work,we all ve a share of the blame.I need a problem free transition,that should be our focus.Meanwhile,pls vote Ribadu-Fola Adeola

1 Like

Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Udevex: 4:10am On Mar 11, 2011
^
Even Ribadu will vote GEJ, as the elections draw closer, the man gets quieter, cos he's been dealt an ugly pack of cards. lol

I haven't argued that any group or section is inconsequential, and I would never do so. However, if any group decides to talk a tune they can't dance, then when the chips are down, the meek that can bark, bite and pay for tools of any size will stand to the task at hand.
I'm 100% definite that Tinubu has realised how deeply foolish his mistake was and has the nightmares to match, watch as he backtracks and attempts to cut deals in the next few weeks. If he fails at that? . . .lol!

The sooner we stop making primitive ethically bigotted calculations in this country, the better for us all.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by TNUBU4LIFE: 4:29am On Mar 11, 2011
Tinubu's mistake?I dont understAND YOU oh!
Tinubu and Buhari are the strongest opposition to gej.They are gej's nightmare.Imagine people with such colossal political clout.Do you see any new inroads made by pdp since gej took over?even the political fortunes of pdp has declined in his homestate of bayelsa with Timi Alaibe's departure from the pdp!
Ribadu quiet?Are you in Nigeria @ all?The pictures of Ribadu,Tinubu,Akwa ibom's ACN guber candidate and his deputy at the ACN presidential rally in Akwa Ibom flood the front page covers of punch,guardian etc just yesterday.Even the front page of Next was not left out where he promised not to spare anyone found to be corrupt once he gets intop office.The guy was even at the Murtala Mohammed Foundation Political Debate on wedsday where he condemned the bloated govt being run by gej.I av not travelled oh,and i am on ground to make sure I vote for Ribadu-Fola Adeola come April.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Udevex: 4:32am On Mar 11, 2011
^
You're funny! grin
Tinubu is not GEJ's opposition, rather Tinubu is Tinubu's own opposition. The man will simply crumble and dissolve when he is used against himself. A wiser man wouldn't have opposed Fashola and castrated Ribadu! lol!

Tinubu knows his basket of mistakes and he knows they'll haunt him this time, thats why his press keeps pumping out ridiculous "I'm scared" stories of how people are planning to arrest him. I would say Tinubu is a political cripple waiting to happen.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by TNUBU4LIFE: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2011
Tinubu has never lost an election before whereas gej has never compaigned as a principal political actor until now!
You are sure entertaining yourself when you said tinubu opposed fashola and castrated Nuhu Ribadu.This election is not funny at all!Tinubu has finished gej in the SW,thaats the reality.Buhari and Ribadu has diminished gej's chances in the north,that's the reality,the opposition is now taking the battle to the SE and SS TO finish off gej.You must take note,if gej is not careful,even the SS and SE would be shared with him!
gej is a minority whether we like it or not.In politics,number is the key,minority would ve their say but the majority would ve their way!He needs those votes which are already favoured to go to his political opponents.Bigots( what a strong word!) or not,our needs are the same.A successful egalitarian society.Tinubu4life
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Udevex: 4:55am On Mar 11, 2011
^
Atiku said the same thing before "disaster" struck. grin grin grin grin
Seriously, do you really think there is pride in having so called majority ethnic groups that pile on the minority for their upkeep, but forget their number when its time to generate wealth? I don't think so. Anyways, most people have more sense than to think along ethnic lines in todays Nigeria.

The SS [b]is [/b]Nigeria, I'm sure they are ready to call any bluff this time; so I really pity the likes of Tinubu! lol!
If the majority wish to be bigots, then the Middle Belt, SS and SE can be bigots too, and where do you think that will live Tinubu and Buhari? . . .Especially if kasala burst for 9ja? . . .You already said you guys will head for Benin Republic (where they only export banana's by the way), so no biggies.

Everybody is hunkering down and tooling up, there is no smiling this time, just a matter of who can buy the bigger tools in the shortest possible time. If you have numbers, some might have ammassed raw dollars instead. lol!

Bruv, quietness no be foolishness o!
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by TNUBU4LIFE: 5:09am On Mar 11, 2011
gej will lose just like atiku.Dont lead the ss to war oh,there will never be a political coherence in the ss(too much different ethnic groups),lack of arable lands(you want people to die of hunger then u blame people for using food as a weapon of war),oil installations (as asset that they could be,in war,its a huge disadvantage for artillery attack).Has the ss being quiet?no part of nigeria is quiet!Everybody has the nigerian swag!I still insist Jonathan needs the majority,he ignores it at his own peril.On tinubu,we can all read through their machinations,why wait till elcetion before arreseting him for "having foreign accounts while in office he left 4yrs ago",not embezzlement for that matter and you are carrying that as a juicy bait.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Udevex: 5:19am On Mar 11, 2011
^
Swag big pass swag! Why are you afraid of war, yet you are quick to talk of ethnicity? Do you see how Gaddafi can build a brand new army of mercenaries within a few short days? Guess the only part of Nigeria that can match and surpass that? grin grin grin

I'm sure Tinubu will not want to position the SW as the group that sold out when it came to rescuing Nigeria from the clutches of the core Northern cabals. He's a smart guy who is just angling for swag (as you put it), the man isn't going to push an angry man into a corner, cos the reaction will be like a thousand Tyson punches! cool
He knows his "algebra!" lol
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by kokoA(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^

Be logical in your posts. No body is praying for a second civil war, but you must know that the ss alone can not survive without the north, east and west. Oil is nothing in this modern world, even Ghana has it now in abundance. GEJ must learn to tolerate oppositions, you can not force everybody to 'like' you; only your achievements can speak for you which if you ask me I will say GEJ has not impressed Nigerians at all. Personally, I don't think he deserves another four years.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by hakanai(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2011
U de vex?:

^
Swag big pass swag! Why are you afraid of war, yet you are quick to talk of ethnicity? Do you see how Gaddafi can build a brand new army of mercenaries within a few short days? Guess the only part of Nigeria that can match and surpass that? grin grin grin

I'm sure Tinubu will not want to position the SW as the group that sold out when it came to rescuing Nigeria from the clutches of the core Northern cabals. He's a smart guy who is just angling for swag (as you put it), the man isn't going to push an angry man into a corner, cos the reaction will be like a thousand Tyson punches! cool
He knows his "algebra!" lol

What is that your name? okay "U de vex"! continue to spill crap here and there.Show your rage but sooner or later you will come to terms.Number amounts to alot.people may sell there souls, if they want but not in this one.
You keep trashing out your perverted mind but i tell you when it does happen you will realize your mistake.No one is afraid you or your ND brothers!
Lately you may not have notice,Nigerian fear no dick shit.Not even GEJ or insignificant like you.
Freedom to be who ever they want to be is here.
Let GEJ continue and lets see how much he can do without a good support base from the populace.You may feel trying to dismantle the zones or people could give you support but i tell you Gdo has a better plan.
Core north you say or is it muslims?Cheap story,the resentment is wide and far.Do the worst!!! Core north only applies when GEJ is not supported!!!.Nonsense! till date the only visiable way to split the north is by religion and NC/NE can not even go to the so called non core.Why?large muslims you hate to have them there!
Start by getting yourself a good name.
I am a northerner,but i tell you the yoruba play there cards well and are true nationalist.ND is the worst.Igbo just need to learn how to better request than give/complain.!!! shocked
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Gbawe: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2011
haka_nai:

What is that your name? okay "U de vex"! continue to spill crap here and there.Show your rage but sooner or later you will come to terms.Number amounts to alot.people may sell there souls, if they want but not in this one.
You keep trashing out your perverted mind but i tell you when it does happen you will realize your mistake.No one is afraid you or your ND brothers!
Lately you may not have notice,Nigerian fear no manliness poo.Not even GEJ or insignificant like you.
Let GEJ continue and lets see how much he can do without a good support base from the populace.You may feel trying to dismantle the zones or people could give you support but i tell you Gdo has a better plan.
Core north you say or is it muslims?Cheap story,the resentment is wide and far.Do the worst!!! Core north only applies when GEJ is not supported!!!.Nonsense! till date the only visiable way to split the north is by religion and NC/NE can not even go to the so called non core.Why?large muslims you hate to have them there!
I am a northerner,but i tell you the yoruba play there cards well and are true nationalist.ND is the worst.Igbo just need to learn how to better request than give/complain.!!! shocked

Folks on Nairaland should learn to ignore continous debate with Beaf/Feab/u dey vex or whichever alias the odious character takes . It is not difficult to recognise the tedious and monotonous rant of a delusional fantasist who is totally out of sync with reality. He has lost it totally . Everyday , events happen that discredits his naive utterances, poor reasoning and abysmal grasp of the stratosphere of Nigerian politics. Yet he fails to learn in clear testimony to how he is beyond redemption. Who would continue to argue with a delusional fantasist if not someone with time to waste?
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Udevex: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2011
haka_nai:

Lately you may not have notice,Nigerian fear no manliness poo.Not even GEJ or insignificant like you.

So, what is your point? That you support ethnic bigotry or what? Dude, what is the use of screaming about high population figures when such figures do not produce wealth? Is it not an irony?
Ethnic bigotry is a mistake that can only backfire.

lol!
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
SW is d only region in Nigeria which u cannot use religion or ethnicity to divide.I believe in SW individual will vote according to d credibility of d candidate although GEJ will have 60% of the vote while ribadu will have 30% and 10% for buari. The 60% accounted for jonathan is not only based on credibility of him but yoruba cannot sell south for north even tinubu knows this.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by hasyak(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2011
tope ayan:

SW is d only region in Nigeria which u cannot use religion or ethnicity to divide.I believe in SW individual will vote according to d credibility of d candidate although GEJ will have 60% of the vote while ribadu will have 30% and 10% for buari. The 60% accounted for jonathan is not only based on credibility of him but yoruba cannot sell south for north even tinubu know this.

after reading your comment i felt more confused, so what is your point
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by dibigslim: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
Goodluck jonathan is the man, don't mind all those political sabotage from other timid political parties, I just hope like ribadu says, he will be able to arrest and jail TINUBU, the rouge himself.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by teskyg: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am surprised about some people sence of resoning.Tinubu is a drown Man hanging desperately on Ribadu to save his ass.Is this not the same Lagos that Tinubu ruled for Eight years that Fashola has transformed in Four years?

GEJ can never loosed this election.Buhari has always pulled alot of crowds during campaign in all the prevoius elections and had never won.

It is very very clear that Northern votes will be distributed amoung Shekaru,Buhari and Ribadu.Jonathan will get vote from the south South.South East,North Central and western part of the Country (they are intelligent enough and wont be deceived by Tinubu when it comes to the Presendential election.I have heard many polticians say so.

The North always have a common front and they will only vote for whom their elites support.Watch this,the Northern elites will never vote for Buhari.

My wish is to see the faces of Fanatical Nairalanders after the election.My prediction will come to pass.

We are watching, GEJ FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Akanbiedu(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Gbawe:

Folks on Nairaland should learn to ignore continous debate with Beaf/Feab/u dey vex or whichever alias the odious character takes . It is not difficult to recognise the tedious and monotonous rant of a delusional fantasist who is totally out of sync with reality. He has lost it totally . Everyday , events happen that discredits his naive utterances, poor reasoning and abysmal grasp of the stratosphere of Nigerian politics. Yet he fails to learn in clear testimony to how he is beyond redemption. Who would continue to argue with a delusional fantasist if not someone with time to waste?

Seriously, People need to avoid this type of arguments at this time. We shall meet at the polls.

Tinubu knows better than to support GEJ, and lose all he worked for in the past 12 years, in the name of southern BvIlsh!t.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by johnjoel(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2011
no commet we shall no them when the time reach
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by naijaking1: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
U de vex?:

So, what is your point? That you support ethnic bigotry or what? Dude, what is the use of screaming about high population figures when such figures do not produce wealth? Is it not an irony?
Ethnic bigotry is a mistake that can only backfire.

lol!

Your fear of majority vs minority classification is driving you to drink, take it easy.
Your excellent message of support and pointed arguement for GEJ gets lost in such a jumble.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by marcus1234: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by meine: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
That will be GEJ doom, he has better threat with caution
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
SSS ke?

So SSS still exists in this country?

This just goes to show how much more freedom exists in the country than a few years back, when everyone knew about the SSS.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2011
Teskyg said:

I am surprised about some people sence of resoning.Tinubu is a drown Man hanging desperately on Ribadu to save his backside.Is this not the same Lagos that Tinubu ruled for Eight years that Fashola has transformed in Four years?

GEJ can never loosed this election.Buhari has always pulled alot of crowds during campaign in all the prevoius elections and had never won.

It is very very clear that Northern votes will be distributed amoung Shekaru,Buhari and Ribadu.Jonathan will get vote from the south South.South East,North Central and western part of the Country (they are intelligent enough and wont be deceived by Tinubu when it comes to the Presendential election.I have heard many polticians say so.

The North always have a common front and they will only vote for whom their elites support.Watch this,the Northern elites will never vote for Buhari.

My wish is to see the faces of Fanatical Nairalanders after the election. My prediction will come to pass.

They will simply say he rigged. grin That's the Naija way. You lose, you claim your opponent rigged. undecided
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by bisiaet: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
When I read the planned meeting of Ciroma gangs with former security chief I was shocked and asked who a hell is Ciroma of a thing? I think the Fed Govt is a bit too soft on this animals

How dare Ciroma or any group holding such meeting who do they think they are? SSS should arrest them and lock them up including Ciroma and charge them with felony and treason they have really pass their boundary this was similar to what Musa Yardua the senoir brother brother of former president did that made the Abacha boys got rid of him, what kind of nonsense is this Ciroma holding meeting with ex security chief in relation to april poll who gave him such audacity F U C K Ciroma and let rotten in H E L L. Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Nsiman(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
U are right. Vanguard reports trash!
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by dellnet: 5:03am On Mar 12, 2011
U de vex? I hail you I beg tell this ignorant tribalism suckas wettin dey on ground now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Kidnapped Sailors Freed In Nigeria / Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot / 10 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.