Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? (2860 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Mar 11, 2011
Do they like women that respect themselves and have good manners?

or do they just love dating models?
Re: What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? by thetelz(m): 2:28am On Mar 11, 2011
Answer:women that will leave your mouth wide open. Women that will make you wish you were with them everyday. The day i knew that women liked money was when i saw terry g's girlfriend,see the fine girl wey dey follow that kind man
Re: What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? by mamagee3(f): 2:33am On Mar 11, 2011
the_telz:

Answer:women that will leave your mouth wide open. Women that will make you wish you were with them everyday. The day i knew that women liked money was when i saw terry g's girlfriend,see the fine girl wey dey follow that kind man
What about Hugh Hefner? grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? by thetelz(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2011
Hugh hefner,lol na cash naa. As long as the cash dey come,nothing do them. As the saying goes:if money grew on trees,girls would date monkeys. All these babes wey you dey see so now ehn,na packaging
Re: What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? by MsPotato(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2011
The way I see it, footballers always marry the girl with hot physique and is very preety but after some time they wanna dump this type of girl cause they tend to nag at them day and night and it somehow reminded them of their momma. cry cry cry
Re: What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? by Coolabbie: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
Footballers luv sluts preferably blondes. Also being airheaded is an advantage & u must hv a reputation 4 sleeping around.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? / 70-Year Old Man Inserts Steel Kitchen ForkInto His P*nis During. (Masturbatn) / What Do We Call This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.