Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Wedding Dress Maker - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Wedding Dress Maker (7956 Views)

Brand New Wedding Dress For Sale / Who Will Design Wedding Dress For Angelina Jolie / Arabian Style Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Dress Maker by kanmi22(f): 3:18am On Mar 11, 2011
Hello people, does anyone know of any place/person in lagos who makes wedding dress.
I know exactly what i want but i just dont want a regular tailor to make it, i am looking for a professional wedding dress maker please.
Thanks.
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by pappykay1(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2011
Hello people, does anyone know of any place/person in lagos who makes wedding dress.
I know exactly what i want but i just dont want a regular tailor to make it, i am looking for a professional wedding dress maker please.
Thanks.
@ kanmis if i may answer u, my wife is into fashion designer as in wedding gown maker she can sew any type of wedding dress and wedding trian dress pls u can give er a trial pls my no is 08028494121 or 07048246191 " ENKAY FABRICS" @ SHANGISHA MAGODO. TRAIL MAY CONVINCE U.
THANKS ND GOD BLESS U
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by pappykay1(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2011
dis is an xample

Re: Wedding Dress Maker by kanmi22(f): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
If i may ask, is she a professional in wedding dress making? you can email me at rilori@yahoo.com and lets see what we can work out from there.
I see that your yahoo name is Giwa, which Giwa are you? offa?
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by kanmi22(f): 2:16am On Mar 12, 2011
any help people?
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by pappykay1(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2011
If i may ask, is she a professional in wedding dress making? you can email me at rilori@yahoo.com and lets see what we can work out from there.
I see that your yahoo name is Giwa, which Giwa are you? offa?

YES she is my wife nd shes very good in wedding drees sewing. about my name GIWA am frm LAGOS ISLAND u cal me on 08028494121 or 07084286191 pls cheers. giwa[quote][/quote][img][/img][tt][/tt] cheesy
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by pappykay1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
this ar the smple u can choose any of dis and cal for price pls 08028494121 or 07084286191 ENKAY FABRICS COLLECTION

Re: Wedding Dress Maker by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by alsofilm: 3:47am On Jun 02, 2011
December is upon us, and so the new year is coming closer and closer. There are always more proposals around the time of the holidays, due to the significance of the season, and so we can be sure to expect a lot of flowy wedding dresses going on in 2012.

Already, there are plenty of sources coming up with their predictions for coming cinderella wedding dresses 2011 gown trends, and so we are going to take a quick look at what will be popular brides starting in January.

The first big one is Victorian style dresses. You might remember last year when everything seemed to be the roaring 20's with a big surge in traditional art deco. In 2011, there wasn't much of a time period theme, so it is nice to see us going back. Especially to a time when the wedding dresses sash gowns were so simple and elegant.

Another big thing will be the false neckline. This ties in somewhat to the Victorian style, though with a modern touch that is more reminiscent of a retro 60's - 70's style. It is the use of a low cut dress with a high cut neckline of sheer fabric to compensate. The major material for this will be lace, to allow peeks of skin behind solid designs.

Two-tiered skirts seem to be making a comeback, which is one style I don't particularly like. It makes the whole thing look puffy. But if you are a fan of the double skirt you should be happy in the coming year.

Finally, we have the color trend of the year: blush or light bronze. Rather than the traditional white, this somewhat brighter shade is still muted enough for the occasion, but eye catching and different. It will be a nice change from the red of 2010, and the green of 2011. This is a much more subtle color for a allure wedding dresses .

One quick comment on a trend I know will be big but I don't think should be is lace sleeves. This is due tot he Royal trumpet wedding dresses and Kate Middleton's gown design. But I have never been a fan of stealing concepts from celebrity modest wedding dresses, and anyway, I didn't think the lace sleeves looked that good.

JACKSONVILLE — As an engaged woman begins planning her backless wedding dresses she will go from bridal shop to bridal shop looking for the colored wedding dresses they have had in mind since the age of seven.

Alejandra Torres is anticipating her marriage to Drew Flowers on April 28, 2012, and the sweetheart wedding dresses is the least of her concerns.

A few obstacles have kept their communication short and their distance far. Drew Flowers is in the U.S. Marines and stationed in Japan, and Torres is in the U.S Army stationed at Fort Campbell in Kentucky.

Through a friend, Torres's sister and maid of honor, Elizabeth, heard Elaine's bridal shop was participating in Brides Across America classic wedding dresses Giveaway.

According to the website, Brides Across America was established to support troops and their family. Bridal salons across the United States donate and give away organza wedding dresses to qualified military brides.

On behalf of her sister, Elizabeth Torres filled out the necessary paperwork at Elaine's in Jacksonville and began snapping pictures of different dresses to send to Alejandra with the help of seamstress Nancy Bruner.

“I took detailed pictures of close to 45 dresses,” she said.

Alejandra Torres said it she was nervous about picking a dress through pictures because she was not physically there to see it.

“It was definitely an experience,” she said. “I was like, I had to make sure I saw the front and the back of the dress.”

Marcie Alberts, manager at Elaine's, said the bridal shop is closed, and Elaine thought it would be best to give away some gowns to engaged military couples.

“We have a lot of good dresses still,” she said. “And we're going to put whatever else is left on eBay.”

Alberts said so far they have given away three dresses, including Alejandra's.

Elizabeth Torres said she plans to help her sister in anyway she can because she could not be happier about the engagement.

“I know everybody says this, but them two are just perfect for each other,” she said.

Alejandra Torres said she and Flowers are always apart because of the different branches of the military they are in, but if they time it right, they can catch each other on Skype.

“It will be 11-months in April since the last I have seen him,” she said.

Alejandra Torres said she plans to send Elaine's bridal shop a thank you letter for making one step of her vintage wedding dresses planning easier.

“I'm thankful for them giving back to the military,” she said. “We're away from our family for a certain amount of time and I'm planning my mermaid wedding dresses from far away. I'm thankful that they're giving back to us.”

Alejandra Torres's family went to visit her on Thanksgiving day where she was finally able to physically hold her dress.

“(Drew) knows about the dress, but I'm not showing it to him until we get married,” she said.
As the year draws to an end, Jenny Yoo, a NYC-based designer of bridal and bridesmaid fashion for discerning customers, launches a series of preview trunkshows to allow guests an exclusive glimpse into her 2012 collection of one-shoulder wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses.

Preview shows featuring a selection of Jenny Yoo's 2012 collection will be staged in locations throughout the country. Starting in New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles, it will then reach a number of other destinations, including Knoxville, TN, Charlotte, NC, Denver, Co or Burlington, VT.

The full list of towns and cities where future brides and bridesmaids will have a fantastic opportunity to see, touch and try on Jenny Yoo nuptial pieces is available from the designer's website.

Jenny Yoo has become a brand name in bridal fashion due to her unique attitude to the spirit of the ceremony. She is not afraid to combine tradition with modernity and continues to seek a perfect expression for the current halter wedding dresses experience. Her Bridal Gowns are reserved and minimalistic but full of grace and elegance. Her bridesmaid dresses are wear again pieces, designed to fit any other special occasion.

Every flowy wedding dresses, flower girl dress and bridesmaid dress by Jenny Yoo, a New York based fashion designer and producer, is a testament to her passionate approach to redefining the essence of a contemporary cinderella wedding dresses 2011 ceremony. Apart from understated elegance of style, Jenny Yoo is known for top notch craftsmanship and materials selection. Her matchless dresses can be purchased in boutique and collection retailers all over the United States.

Re: Wedding Dress Maker by lisabe: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2011
yes dear i know where you can have custom made dresses, my dear if you want quality at good prices, and custom made wedding dress in whatever design oof you choice, go to www.bridely.com.ng
their gowns go from N40k upwards, trust me, you will be spoilt for choice

Re: Wedding Dress Maker by lisabe: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
YES DEAR YOU HAVE CUSTOM MADE WEDDING DRESSES, SELECT FROM OUR OPTIONS ON OUR SITE AND WE WILL MAKE THE EXACT SAME THING FOR YOU, WHY SPEND A FORTUNE ON YOUR WEDDING GOWN, WHEN THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY. FROM N45,000 UPWARDS GET AN EVEN BETTER WEDDING GOWN WHICH IS CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SIZE AND BODY, ONE SPECIALLY MADE FOR YOU TO AVOID THE STRESS OF ADJUSTMENTS AND AMENDMENTS,
VIST US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng AND WE WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT.
OR CALL US 07031842268, 08079926906

VISIT US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng
YOUR WEDDING APPAREL SOLUTIONS:
WEDDING GOWNS:
BRIDESMAID DRESSES/GOWNS
LITTLE BRIDE DRESSES

Re: Wedding Dress Maker by chiomaugor: 4:26pm On May 11, 2015
Why rent a wedding gown or buy a wedding gown when you can sew a wedding gown. add 09027116592 on watsapp she is very good with wedding dreses and bride maids dresses and wedding guest dresses. she made my wedding gown and i dont regret. hope this helps someone.
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by GRACEGLORY: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer...

Esther
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by chiomaugor: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2016
I know a lady who specializes in wedding gowns. her major area of sewing is wedding gown and bridal train dresses.
she made my wedding gown and she's young and pleasant.
her number is 09027116592.
she's very good too.
I'll upload my wedding gown picture for you
Re: Wedding Dress Maker by chiomaugor: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2016
and her sewing is so neat

Re: Wedding Dress Maker by chiomaP(f): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hello guys.....Please I'm in need of a fashion designer who is good in wedding dresses.....Please Call me or watsapp me on 08027819877...Thanks

(1) (Reply)

ANKARA Jeans Jacket Forsale / Introducing The Best And Latest Fashion Outfit In Town / Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.