Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars (164183 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / HONOURABLE PATRICK Obahiagbon's Democracy Day Speech!!*** / Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon's Latest Joke: Big Grammer, Big Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Hansam(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2013
geolabious: No wonder his grammar are full of blemish
. Pot calling kettle black...the man beta pass u sef. No forget say him get two masters degree o for law

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by InvertedHammer: 5:42am On Jan 31, 2015
whisper2trust:
Disclaimer:

Male Anchor : ....of A state who is supposedly ACN and in opposition federally, what's your thought about what has been happening, looking at it as a Nigerian what's your thought about what has been happening in Rivers state?

P.O :Let me say 'Presticimo' that is as quickly as possible, that the Political 'crinkum-crankum' or if you like, the political 'higi-haga' that has enveloped the politics of rivers state for a period of aeon now has all the trappings of an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga. and I am maniacally bewildered taht this flashpuence flashpoint is of no serious concern to the commander in chief of the federal republic of nigeria. This is because all the flashpuence flashpoint of war that has lubored snowballed and transmogrified into bringing about a calamitous end for Nigeria, always has their ??atemedus acu?? terminus aquo-their source of origin that is- either in one state or in one region. For me, as far as I am concerned, I can see the ship of the Nigerian state hovering around the political Bermuda Triangle and if we do not take very urgent and responsible steps to meander the interstices of eschewable cataracts, land mines waterfronts, icebergs and ox bow lakes, the ship of the Nigerian state has all the capacities and possibilities of berthing in the disastrous and pestilential aqua of a terminus aquem. Let me say that my critical history and historiography of the study of the war of attrition and belligerence in Rivers state did not commence with the Obi/Okpor political tendency. it commenced strictly speaking with the suspicion by some power centres that Governor Rotimi Amaechi nurses an ambition for the
Vice President of Nigeria

Female Anchor: So are you saying this- all of these is happening because of the 2015 elections?

P.O: It’s very crystal clear like the biblical 'MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN'. It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. and any case, no less the political personage than the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan has been heard to have confirmed that. He said so, we read it in the papers that 2015 is the ??Faucet origo?? fons et origo of this crisis, it's the ‘faucet fons et origo’ of political tension in the country and he urged the political dramatis personae to put their 'sheath in their swords' that 2015 is still far away. But if you look at the totality of the crisis in rivers state just now, it leaves me with just two conclusions.

ONE! That 2015 is inherently laden with a political and democratic thalidomide. TWO!,

Male Anchor: Sir Thalidomide will be?

P.O: Stillborn, it may be stillborn

Male Anchor: Okay.

P.O: TWO! Whearas some social scientist like myself have gone to town for donkey years now saying that what we have is not a democracy, but what we have is civilian rule, but by recent events, I'm even tempted to say No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No, Nigeria is neither witnessing civilian rule, nor is Nigeria witness democracy, what we have at best, is a form of Government I call kakistomoboplutocarcy and that is BAD for the nation. Is it within the Obi/Okpor context? Is it within the NGF election context where 16 persons are more than 19 persons, if within the microscopic ceramics and cadence of 36 Governor who are supposed to be the ??susseranes suzerains of democratic ethics and ethos in their respective terra firma, you cannot adjudge democratic score.

Female Anchor: How best do you think this crisis can be resolved? in the, whether utmost political manner or democratic, How best can this crisis be resolved?

P.O: Very Simple, Very Simple. The President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria is the Customs?? of Societal Mores, having superintendence over all political umbrages Contras bonos mores?. By that I mean, he's supposed to be the moral conscience-the social and moral conscience-of our ethical and national values.

Female Anchor: Are you saying the President needs to step in here and be decisive about what is happening in Rivers state?

P.O: All governors in the length and breath of the federal republic of Nigeria are the Governor children. The govern- the President just now must come down from matino libos Mountain Olympus. The President just now, must not be partisan. The President just now must show more than a complacent, more than a lethargic, more than a a passive interest in the security and political imbroglio in Rivers State.

Trust F. Obe
meet.trust@gmail.com
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Jadonmaha123456: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
infobiz9ja:
PATRICK OBAHIAGBON SSG TO EDO STATE
GOVT.
This ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable
apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy,
cascadinly oozing into a maladorous
excresence of mobocracy. With all
tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a
kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is
enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum
crankum. Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu,
dejavu peret ologomabia. GOD BLESS
NIGERIA!!!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by mrjaybaba(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Oba grammar I doff ma hat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.