Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. (7852 Views)

Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? / Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / Need Unilorin Or Ilorin Lady 4 Friendship Or:-relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2011
Hey Guys! My name is Semira, bout 22 yrs old, undergraduate student. I 'm of  mix nationality.  I ' love Nigerians, have one of them as female  friend in my school. I am a person who is optimistic, hardworking, devoted, clever, trusting, geniune, honest, faithful, loyal, trustworthy, perceptive, caring, loving, romantic, sincere, sharing and nice person of all time. I am a very warm friendly person with a good sense of humor, I like the nature, sports, music, dancing, singing some outdoors activities and traveling, I equally like going out as well.

I want to meet a Male Nigerian, must be smart, open minded, intelligent good looking between the age of 20 to 38. For friendship, romance, fun or relationship.

Please! only serious guys needed.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2011
awesome!!!
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by MsPotato(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2011
Semira, are u sure you want to meet a male Nigerian? lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2011
^^What kind of absurd question is that when she has already told you she need a nigerian guy for friendship and more.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2011
I equally like going out as well as staying at home

u r not only of a mixed nationality but also a mixed personality grin

Ok, how do they reach u & can we see som pictures pls jst to be sure that u dnt hv a bald head, hairs on ur chest and 700 naira yams on ur leg. shocked
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2011
@OP,meet Nigerian men,yes.
but not on this NL cool
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2011
@ tosinville - Thanks!
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2011
@Goldieluks   why are u devaluing NL men? just because u didn't find doesn't mean some1else wldn't.

@Op, pls NL has som of d finest men, just shine your eye
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2011
@Ms Potato - Yeah, i want a Nigerian guy, but a honest and romantic type.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by niceone3(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2011
Don't u think it would pay more to focus on ur studies for now
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2011
@assme - I 've my pic on my profile.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2011
assme:

@Goldieluks   why are u devaluing NL men? just because u didn't find doesn't mean some1else wldn't.

@Op, pls NL has som of d finest men, just shine your eye

I ain't looking for a NL guy lurv ,i'm only giving her a candid advise.
There are other sites of which one can find good Nigerian men.NOT NL. cool
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2011
Don't u think it would pay more to focus on your studies for now

I 'm doing that already.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2011
@Goldieluk - please can you give me a link to some of those sites?
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2011
There are other sites of which one can find good Nigerian men.NOT NL

pls gv us the link and tell us how many u don catch

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2011
But whats wrong with these nairaland ladies for goodness sake? why they just love hatin and downgrading NL guys?

She's only talking to NL guys if anyone would love to hook up, tell me what the ladies business in this? are they LESBIANS?¿¿
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2011
@Samira,you can go to www.nigeriandates.com

i have other sites,but i can't post them on here.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2011
@Goldieluks - Please, what do you mean by "shine your eyes"?
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2011
@Goldieluks - Thanks indeed!
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by latogng: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2011
Relationship or friendship is mostdef not a bad idea withcha'  but something aint just it about your pictures,If i may ask have you heard about "dating Yahoo", Please can we have a more regular picture and not a model shot like the one in your profile.Buh if na you, count me in cuz am luvn the gown already,
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2011
and this one too,  www.AfricanLove.com.
cheers girl.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Odunnu: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

I ain't looking for a NL guy lurv ,i'm only giving her a candid advise.
There are other sites of which one can find good Nigerian men.NOT NL. cool
'Twill shock you to know that those other sites you visit have a good number of male NLndrs as members as well.
Nothing stops OP frm getting a sweet guy on here and getting a fraudster out there. Dont discourage her, just advice her to be s.m.a.r.t!
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2011
I wonder why this girl is giving her some sites where she might end up hooking with a scammer like her.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2011
Semira22:

Be smart,that's all.
You seem like a nice person.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2011
@Goldieluks

I just visited ur link and all I could see were pictures of old men with pot bellies and women approaching there menopause, i just hope one of them is not you. please NL can do better than that.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2011
Odunnu:

'Twill shock you to know that those other sites you visit have a good number of male NLndrs as members as well.
Nothing stops OP frm getting a sweet guy on here and getting a fraudster out there. Dont discourage her, just advice her to be s.m.a.r.t!

i am not trying to discourage her,just asking her to be smart. cheesy
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2011
Semira22

Let no one lead you astray with those counterfeit sites that are so full of fraudsters, NL is simply ok glad that no one direct you here.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2011
@latogng- Its me on my profile pic, but if you not satisfy i can send you more pics.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by jenibayo(f): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2011
@poster u r too sexy to look for nigeria men online, let dem come for u pls unless u want dem to use u and leave u cos i blv nigeria men will never take u for real and not in nland unless u want dem to use u as a dumm and run wiv ur money de same way dey use one girl here lol ( i no call anybodi name oo) tongue
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Odunnu: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2011
Semira22:

be 'street wise'. Be able to know a smoothtalker,be able to seperate the goats around here from real humans. Be wise, dont let no boy sweep u easily.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2011
If this poster can listen to my word by not wandering around across so many phoney sites then she'll end up thanking me for real.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2011
@Goldieluks

u will be amazed by the quality and handsomeness of som of these guyz on NL who seem to post rubbish at times for the fun of it. ask som ladies who hv met som of these guys offline and the will tell u . som even found love & got married on NL, definetly the opposite in ur case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD / I Need A Girlfriend{abuja Girls Only] / Witches Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.