Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jdk1.5 Dumps And Or Test Engines - Any Idea - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Jdk1.5 Dumps And Or Test Engines - Any Idea (1124 Views)

Any Idea On This Assignment? / Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad / Tutorial On How To Build Your Own Smartphone So That You Can Sell Or Test Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jdk1.5 Dumps And Or Test Engines - Any Idea by soulonfire(f): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2007
Has anyone pls got a link or an idea of where to get scjp 1.5 dumps, and test engines plsss!! Could you also advice me as to how to prepare for the Exam using JDK1.5?
Thanks
Re: Jdk1.5 Dumps And Or Test Engines - Any Idea by tedoja(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2007
I could send you Exam Software, a testing engine I developed in JAVA

E-mail me for details t_edoja@yahoo.com
Re: Jdk1.5 Dumps And Or Test Engines - Any Idea by mimohmi(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2007

If you do want to sit for the exam, the best place to be is

http://www.javaranch.com

Go to the scjp forum, lots of nice guys there. Exchange of
ideas and material has never been so good anywhere than the
ranch. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The GPS Location Either As Latitude And Longitude Or Address In J2ME / You Dont Know Anything / 4 Reasons Why Your School Needs An Online School Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.