Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation (7693 Views)

I Am Not Under Investigation By EFCC - Okonjo-iweala / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by ezecharles(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
The entire members of the Living Faith Church, also known as Winners’ Chapel Owerri and the Ibekwe family of Umuokoro Lude Ahiara in Ahiazu Mbaise Local Government of Imo State have been thrown into deep sorrow and mourning following the gruesome murder of Pastor Chibuzor Ibekwe by unknown assassins on Sunday 6th March 2011 at about 8:45 am.

Press release today in Owerri has it that the man of God must have met his untimely death over comments made against Ogboni involvements of the APGA guber candidate in imo state, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

meanwhile Rochas is under serious investigation. Check horn for details.

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by andrewnwa: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2011
This is really appalling! GOD how can Rochas Okorocha. Now i see why he is a member of the Ogboni fraternity.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by andrewnwa: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
NawaOOOO!!!, this is not the kind of person we want to Govern our state.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by TochukwuC: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2011
Oh God, why the innocent pastor.i knew all this while that Owelle Rochas Okorocha hands are not clean.first it was  the ogboni fraternity secrets,now a  prime suspect in a murder case.no wonder he wears white attire always.Bad man!!! how can he rule imo state with all these bad and mischievous deeds.imo be warned before its to late.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by banom(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
andrewnwa:

This is really appalling! GOD how can Rochas Okorocha. Now i see why he is a member of the Ogboni fraternity.

Foolish boy, you registered yesterday to carry political propaganda giving to you by Gov Ohakim. do you have any evidence that it was rochas who did it ?

See what really happened, Gov Ohakim paid the pastor to slander Rochas and make people believe he is a member of ogboni con fraternity. after the pastor did it, Ohakim sent people to kill him , he wants to make people believe that rochas was responsible for his death for calling him a member of Ogboni con fraternity. so that people will have reason not to vote rochas, Ohakim knows in a free and fair election, Rochas will win him hands down,

Let me ask u . do u think that Rochas is that foolish to assassinate the man who slandered him in an elelction period ? wont that be a big blow to his good reputation and make people not to vote him ?

secondly, why did the poster open his mouth loud only in this election period ?

he has been used bu Ohakim as a cat pawn and scape goat, sorry for the man.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by andrewnwa: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2011
I think Rochas should be apprehended for such an act of cruelty. Now i can see the facts behind the Ogboni confraternity.

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by banom(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
Tochukwu C:

Oh God, why the innocent pastor.i knew all this while that Owelle Rochas Okorocha hands are not clean.first it was  the ogboni fraternity secrets,now a  prime suspect in a murder case.no wonder he wears white attire always.Bad man!!! how can he rule imo state with all these bad and mischievous deeds.imo be warned before its to late.

I dont know if  what you think is that people here are daft and foolish, most people here are smarter than you and any devious scheme you can devise .  

foolish boy, you went and registered another ID to continue giving the impression that your propaganda is popular.

let me remind you before it is too late, the same way OHakim killed the pastor he used to slander rochas in other to give the impression that it was done by rochas, is the same way he will kill you in other to continue giving the impression that rochas killed people for complaining about the murder of the pastor.

continue.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by ezecharles(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
@Banom,
Governor Ohakim is neither my father nor my brother. But one thing is evident, he has done so well as a governor and there is no point preaching against him. I work here in a private company, not owned by imo state govt. But i support good work. if you have anything against ohakim, why not say it loud with facts.

The fact is here before us, if you want to know what is happening in Owerri, come back to imo and witness your self. Dont stay overthere in Abuja and spread imaginations. Rochas' tricks and secrets will soon burst!!!

If he is a true leader, why must he use thugs to destroy the properties of the same people he want to lead? have you not heard his recent act over a stateman's property?

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by arinzeeze: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
banom!!!!!!!!!!!!! how wld you be in abuja and your telling us what is happening under our noses. i want you to take closer look at this man called rochas. the questions is this: why is rochas always wearing white cloth and why didn't he appear for the guber debate organised by NUJ few days back? Now if you belong to ogboni and you come out and deny it the after effect is unbearable. go to jos and ask of this guy the call rochas okorocha you will be surprised.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Areosapien(f): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
Guys, pay no attention to this blatant liar. ToChukwu C, Andrewnwa and Ezecharles are one and the same, and have been paid by Ohakim to slander Rochas' name. Check their fraudulent IDs and confirm for yourself.
So, coincidentally, you all registered at the same time, and have been commenting on the same issue and threads eh? Clap for yourself, boy. Now, take this message back to your shameless boss Ohakim :: "You have failed. And come April, we shall vote Rochas en-masse, and there is nothing you can do about it, because reality is coming to give you the clubbering of a lifetime."
Cheers.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by ezecharles(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
@Areosapien,

Everybody in this world came into life at different times, from different ways at variable places. adnrwwa and co must have come here on their own. Whatever you say is not what matters, what counts is facts! if you have any fact against someone, table it and stop swimming in fever of ignorance. By the way you just joined nairaland 3 days ago. (tuesday).
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Odunnu: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
ezecharles:

@Banom,
Governor Ohakim is neither my father nor my brother. But one thing is evident, he has done so well as a governor and there is no point preaching against him. I work here in a private company, not owned by imo state govt. But i support good work. if you have anything against ohakim, why not say it loud with facts.

The fact is here before us, if you want to know what is happening in Owerri, come back to imo and witness your self. Dont stay overthere in Abuja and spread imaginations. Rochas' tricks and secrets will soon burst!!!

If he is a true leader, why must he use thugs to destroy the properties of the same people he want to lead? have you not heard his recent act over a stateman's property?
Sharrap dia!!
Where is Ohakim 'working' in Imo state? Why must you allow evil thrive over good? You want to know a state thats working? Visit Enugu and you'l keep quiet. I'v been to Imo 2ce this year and each time I weep for you people.
If Rochas wants to save you, you should go to church and thankGod!
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by andrewnwa: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
Well aerosapien, i dont understand wat u're talking about cz i believe in a violent free election or goverment.
i dnt see it as a reason for u to be using two diffrent accounts to try convince me that Owelle Rochas Okorocha is not a violent person or a member of the
ogboni fraternity. For ur information i believe in backing things up with facts. What i actually saw on www.reformedogboni. is a clear evidence that
Rochas Okorocha is a member ogboni.
The question is, why are people dying now that Rochas is contesting? why was Rochas Okorocha congratulated by is fellow member?
why can't he come out openly and denounce the fact that he is not in ogboni confraternity? why is he under investigation concerning the murder case of a pastor?
Please you really need to come to owerri and see things for yourself.
thanks for ur understanding.

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by onyengbu: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2011
Nairaland must be very popular with politicians in naija.
If not how else can you explain all these paid slanderers using multiple ids.
This is actually the first time im hearing that Ohakim is performing.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Odunnu: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
Which Ohakim is working? *smh*
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Areosapien(f): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
ezecharles:

@Areosapien,

Everybody in this world came into life at different times, from different ways at variable places. adnrwwa and co must have come here on their own. Whatever you say is not what matters, what counts is facts! if you have any fact against someone, table it and stop swimming in fever of ignorance. By the way you just joined nairaland 3 days ago. (tuesday).

grin Brother, how pathetic are you? You talk about facts? Exactly what facts do you have? The cheap and baseless Stories tabled out by The Horn? Boy, everyone indigene of Imo State knows The Horn as a cheap press company bought off by Ohakim and his army of desperadoes. And yeah, I read some articles of their's, and couldn't find them cite a single reliable source. What exactly is that? Poor journalism, lack of expertise or both in varied percentages? grin

By the way, Areosapien was registered on Tuesday, because my real ID 'Spade' is having login difficulties. And if you checked 'Spade', you'd find out it's been a registered ID since 2006. So, what do you have to say about that now? grin
Like I said earlier, boy, go back and tell your boss he has FAILED miserably. cool
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
andrewnwa:

Well aerosapien, i dont understand wat u're talking about cz i believe in a violent free election or goverment.
i dnt see it as a reason for u to be using two diffrent accounts to try convince me that Owelle Rochas Okorocha is not a violent person or a member of the
ogboni fraternity. For your information i believe in backing things up with facts. What i actually saw on www.reformedogboni. is a clear evidence that
Rochas Okorocha is a member ogboni.
The question is, why are people dying now that Rochas is contesting? why was Rochas Okorocha congratulated by is fellow member?
why can't he come out openly and denounce the fact that he is not in ogboni confraternity? why is he under investigation concerning the murder case of a pastor?
Please you really need to come to owerri and see things for yourself.
thanks for your understanding.

This is the daftest, most amateurish smear campaign I have ever seen. Some idiot opens a free wordpress site of which the only post is a congratulatory message to Rochas how stupid is that or does the poster think we are all as stupid as he is?

This campaign smarts of desperation as it looks like Ohakim (or at least his otimkpus) are drowning and they calling Rochas ogboni is the only way the electorate can give them a listening ear
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Dede1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
Why should a pastor get involve in Nigerian partisan politics? Most of none mainstream pastors of religious groups in Nigeria are con men. It takes one fool to notice another. The pastor must be a member of Ogboni Society in order to pick out a person from the society as a member of such group. By the way, what does Ogboni Society have with good governance?  Politics is a dangerous tangle of web that exudes perils on every turn. 

Any reasonable fellow who have waddled through the thorny paths of Nigerian politics must know that Rochas Okorocha should not be 500ft to the so-called religious fellow who had subjected him to slanderous caricature.   

I am not comfortable in making wild accusations and will desist from one at this moment. However, the last thing I had wished for Imo State is another four years of party-switching con man swindler such as Ohakim.

Ohakim, as a governor of Imo State, has introduced political behaviors alien to people of Igbo land. He has found favor in flogging people who had dissenting views about his government in Imo State. He has turned himself into a demi-god that deals with anybody who dares to use the road when his on the road. I do honestly believe that what looks like a despicable political murder in Owerri points to the wave of atrocities committed by Ohakim's government.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Areosapien(f): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
bermuda1:

This is the daftest, most amateurish smear campaign I have ever seen. Some  opens a free wordpress site of which the only post is a congratulatory message to Rochas how silly is that or does the poster think we are all as silly as he is?

This campaign smarts of desperation as it looks like Ohakim (or at least his otimkpus) are drowning and they calling Rochas ogboni is the only way the electorate can give them a listening ear

My brother, you don see am naa. I read the guy's dumb reply, but felt it would be a waste of time even replying him back, seeing the link he even posted smacked of unrivaled idiocy. What do these Ohakim stooges take us for? KINDERGARTEN SPASTICS?  angry
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by ezecharles(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2011

I don't argue much with people like you who register in forum with several names to propagate same man (Rochas).
If you want to show that you have a base for your accusation against imo state govt, be objective and point out places of weakness that you think they did wrong. I will show you the facts, we know imo.

The same govt you people are cursing commissioned a water project in our community here ISU LGA on the 8th of march.
[img]http://www.ohakim2011.org/images/thumbnails/water%20scemes/Reactivation%20of%20the%20Gigantic%20Egbeada%20water%20schemes, png[/img]

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Areosapien(f): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
people
like you who register in forum
with several names to propagate
same man

Isn't that the exact same thing you're doing right now, you hulking sack of shiit?
What took you so long to reply, if I may ask? Went for a bathroom break or something? Well, you're gonna have to take a second joy visit to that toilet of yours, cuz when we Imo indigenes are done with you glorified hooligans, you, your camel-faced governor and the rest of your 35-Naira journalists are going to be shiitting bricks so hard, your tired butt-holes would be as wide as the grand canyon, wide enough to drive your massive empty skulls right into it.
Nonsense.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by andrewnwa: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
Aerosapeins u not need to be churlish!, coz it wldnt get u anywhere.
i have folllowed Rochas since 1999 till now and there is nothing tangible about his aspiration.
instead he was used by OBJ in 2003 to destabilize ANPP, and was letter congratulated with the special adviser on inter-party affairs for a work well done.
This is an evident reason that Rochas is confused and impotent in politics.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2011
andrewnwa:

i have folllowed Rochas since 1999 till now and there is nothing tangible about his aspiration.
instead he was used by OBJ in 2003 to destabilize ANPP, and was letter congratulated with the special adviser on inter-party affairs for a work well done.

I guess Ohakim being awarded the governorship under PPA and promptly abandoning it for pdp shows that Ohakim is Virile
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Arysexy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^
Ur MAMA, ur PAPA!

if u think u can register on Nland to smear the name of Rochas, u are a very big joke. Go check Rochas antecedents and compare with ohakiha's own. Rochas has made it possible for many orphans to get free education even to university level. He has been offering free health care to widows ever since i know him. He used to be our nighbour at Asokoro Abuja, go there up till today his house is used as a fellowship on sundays. Pls dont smear this man's name bc of politics b4 God send thunder to scatter ur bribed mouth. Anuofia!
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by arinzeeze: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2011
@Areosapien
i think you have failed to see what the government is doing in this state back in the days like in the year 2007 orji was dilapidated with flood and it became an unfriendly environment for both living things and ''non living things''. i stayed at orji  i tell you there was no way to come out when rain falls. lets leave the issue of ohakim or rochas and let us see the truth and say what it is. if you go to orji now you will see with your own eyes that the problem of flood has been solved and the over flowing river issue has been solved. there is no need to carry fake news all around town about what you cannot see with your own eyes. let us at least appreciate the good this government has done first before we start to lambaste the bad aspect of it. i think the good about the present government counters the bad aspect people are carrying about as propaganda. let us take time and go around town and refresh our mind on how a particular place was and how it is presently.  "selah"
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Areosapien(f): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
andrewnwa:

As Sagamite would say -- "You are reetarded!!!"

Isn't it just sad that despite the cheap smear campaign you've been piloting around here since morning, NOT ONE of the posters have agreed with you?
Isn't it just a tragedy that despite your pathetic monologue, the entire posters in here have refused to care about your castrated governor? Since you only dabble in 'facts' like you badly claim, why don't start by posting a link to a RELIABLE source regarding you dumb assertions?
Quite unfortunately for you, Ohakim's performance is enough proof that he isn't deserving of a second chance, and the rest of Imo feels so true.
His power days are numbered. Cold truth. Now, take that to your clueless boss.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Odunnu: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
ezecharles:

I don't argue much with people like you who register in forum with several names to propagate same man (Rochas).
If you want to show that you have a base for your accusation against imo state govt, be objective and point out places of weakness that you think they did wrong. I will show you the facts, we know imo.

The same govt you people are cursing commissioned a water project in our community here ISU LGA on the 8th of march.
[img]http://www.ohakim2011.org/images/thumbnails/water%20scemes/Reactivation%20of%20the%20Gigantic%20Egbeada%20water%20schemes, png[/img]

Did you just quote me and spew all this thrash?
I'm still SMH.
I'm not from the south east but you need to come down to Enugu to know what 'working' typifies!
I was in Owerri in Feb and I was at Ihiagwa in January. What is working in Imo?
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by onyengbu: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
Evidence of ohakim's bad governance is all over this poster.
A governor who hires a dunce like the OP for imagemaking is obviously a complete failure.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by foyeks2001(f): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2011
the heart of man is wicked
Oh my God
some peeps are born wicked
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by ifyalways(f): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
I fail to see Rocha's connection with the Pastor's death  undecided
Ohakim as a governor is a huge Joke.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by friedrice1: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Sharrap dia!!
Where is Ohakim 'working' in Imo state? Why must you allow evil thrive over good? You want to know a state thats working? Visit Enugu and you'l keep quiet. I'v been to Imo 2ce this year and each time I weep for you people.
If Rochas wants to save you, you should go to church and thankGod!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by friedrice1: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
ezecharles:

Are you referring to that 16th century manual borehole i can see in that picture?

(1) (2)

Stop The Curses / Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) / Aregbesola Awards Contract To Construct Highway To Ogun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.