Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee (2002 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / ... / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by VICTORETB: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2007
HI NAIRALANDERS,
YOU HAVE NOT REALLY ENCOURAGED ME BY MY INFORMING YOU THAT  MY BANK EMPLOYS  FRESH GRADUATE.
I AM ARE A STAFF AND AM NOT LOOKING FOR JOB BUT JUST FELT I SHOULD SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH EVERYONE ONLY TO RECEIVE BLAME FOR SAYING THAT WE EMPLOY 2.1
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by bruce(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Victor-ETB
Its unfortunate that some people criticized your effort on the forum. But I believe if you have a good heart, which I believe you do, you will not be discouraged in doing good.

So keep it up and God will richly bless you. However, you never mentioned the medium, I mean how and where to apply for the job.

Hope to get your response soonest.

Thanks and One Love
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by abode(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
Don't mind dem Playa Hataz
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by Obykings(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2007
i think every body wud have been distracted if you added the ways or means of appying for the job. anyway not for you to bother yoursef about their opinions, we run a govt. where we have freedom of speech, so take it as one of those things,

How can one apply for the job wit etb. i wud personally love to send you my cv so dat u help me submit it in ur office.

Takia,
1luv,
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by 2strung: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2007
Victor abeg no let peeps bring u down. The only wahala is how do we apply. My guy that is the KOKO. tRY 2 GIIV ALL OF US THE 411 ON HOW TO DO THAT.
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by sarge: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2007
Hello victor, no direspect at all and am sorry you were misunderstood. I was hoping you could help me out or tell me what to do. I was invited for an interview at ETB (Sanusi Fafunwa on the 13th of June, 2007).i kinda missed the interview because i reside in abuja.i called and told them i couldnt make it and they promised to reschedule for me. i am still waiting for them.
The question is if i have missed this opportunity forever, i would like a chance again. what should i do and how can you help me

:
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by eseclem: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2007
victor, thanks 4 your help. pls, tell us how we can apply 4 this job. i am realy confused about that.
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by chii: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2007
I don't get it,is it a crime that some people really studied hard to make a 2.1 and are apreciated for their efforts by being offered nice job opportunities? angry
I was so disappointed when I read replies abusing someone that gave a golden piece of information

Victor, sorry about that, please dont let this olodo people make u feel bad after a good deed wink

To those olodo people that abused him, its so glaring why you couldn't even pass in school,guess u spent ur time abusing people instead of reading, nonsense tongue
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by pastee1: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2007
pls can anyone in the house pls give details of what to expect in etb interview, the process involved and all that is needed to be known. i will appreciate it
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by alfaaa: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ Chii
maybe u had a 2.1 dats y u r widening mouth
though am not here to abuse u but i dont think uve got it wisely thot out.
All fingers are not equal girlie n dats a siimple anwser to the very bothering question to all these. Atleast there has got to a mix of all to make things move forward so. Lets take it like this, if u had ur thumb cut off from ur right hand (if u r a right hander) would it be easy for u to use a handset?
So 2.1 n 2.2 criteria shouldnt be a yardstick for intelligence or kowledge
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by iincarnate: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2007
@Chi
we plenty wey get 2.1 nowadays.dont let it get 2 ur head cos i know many who deserved it but didnt get it.

@victor-etb
pls, pls, and pls, dont mind what any1 says.this 2.1 and 2.2 thing has always been a point of controversy on nairaland, and i really wonder why? the guys posting these vacancies 4 us arent d ones setting the criteria 4 d jobs.they just give info. Victor, pls if u cld, just keep giving info as complete as possible and God will reward u abundantly.how do we apply pls, ? wink
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by crito(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
@chii,
Na wa for you ohhh. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee by ifyeve1(f): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2007
pls be calm and have ur peace, hence everybody must not appriciate ur deeds at ago .
so, be urself and always do good for the sack of God and benefit of mankind.A
nd u should always expect criticisms in whatever u do.

(1) (Reply)

We Distribute Ur Flyers And Do Ur Marketing / Nigeria Civil Defence / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! At Comandclem Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.