Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Picture Of My Kitchen - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of My Kitchen (18107 Views)

See What My Kitchen Creativity Gave Me / My Kitchen...(live Pictures) / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Kokscity(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2006
Ocho,
Plagiarism,I cannot stop laughing. The fraudulent Kitchen fine pass my own for Yankee and i bought my home  brand new. Where is snazzy the  Kitchen snatcher? She should please come and explain how she confused kitchens? Do we know the real owner of the kitchen in the picture? We can sue Snatcherdawn for plagarism in smalls claims court.

I am laughing and turning red. I think we all owe Eastcoast a big thankyou, for calling her out. I was going to say something a while ago, but since she is so popular i accepted her story on face value, only for me to  stumble on this topic again,and find out that a kitchen thief was caught.Wonders shall never end!

Ocho she said she actually cleaned that kitchen in question. Lolololol maybe she licked the screen of the computer when the website popped up. Wow!Please lord help us.
If i die from laughter make una arrest Snazzy.
Na complex dey worry am!
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Kokscity(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2006
@Hot angel

How do u know that is her picture? If she can claim a kitchen, why do you think she cannot claim another woman's picture. Na ur friend abi?
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Skidoc(m): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2006
I think her pictures are true but if you read most of her posts they are full of lies.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by hotangel2(f): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2006
Kokscity:

Ocho,
Plagiarism,I cannot stop laughing. The fraudulent Kitchen fine pass my own for Yankee and i bought my home brand new. Where is snazzy the Kitchen snatcher? She should please come and explain how she confused kitchens? Do we know the real owner of the kitchen in the picture? We can sue Snatcherdawn for plagarism in smalls claims court.

I am laughing and turning red. I think we all owe Eastcoast a big thankyou, for calling her out. I was going to say something a while ago, but since she is so popular i accepted her story on face value, only for me to stumble on this topic again,and find out that the caught a kitchen thief.

Ocho she said she actually cleaned that kitchen in question. Lolololol maybe she licked the screen of the computer when the website popped up. Wow!Please lord help us.
If i die from laughter make una arrest Snazzy.
Na complex dey worry am!
chaaiiii, chineke mei ee, u no easy at all oo.

Kokscity:

@Hot angel

How do u know that is her picture? If she can claim a kitchen, why do you think she cannot claim another woman's picture. Na your friend abi?

And errmm, some people have seen her on Cam so, they agree that she's the one. Plus, come on now, so many pictures of her, That's her jare. Stop hating on the fine girl. smiley
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 1:13am On Feb 16, 2006
lmao, y'all r still on this thread! cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by hotangel2(f): 1:13am On Feb 16, 2006
Na kokocity wake am oo.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2006
rotflmao cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by mochafella(m): 1:20am On Feb 16, 2006
Kokscity:

Snazzy the Kitchen Snatcher.

Shame on you Snazzydawn abi Snatcherdawn

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course the offending party has refused to reply any of the allegations, snazzzzyyyyy, where are you.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by IAH(f): 1:41am On Feb 16, 2006
I think Admin should delete this thread now, e don do!!!
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 2:51am On Feb 16, 2006
@ kokscity. u got me really laughing.
i don't really care whatever anyone post on this forum but it is amazing when pple start lying about lil issues like this.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 2:53am On Feb 16, 2006
@ IAH, why do you think seun should delete this thread? There is nothing wrong with it. she has decided not to reply the thread but it is ok if others view it and post what they think
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Kokscity(m): 3:17am On Feb 16, 2006
@IAH

I get offended when i see hypocrites. The chick even thanked people for expanding stolen pictures for her. That is absolute criminal behavior.Seun do not close nothing. Na even Seun help us open her Nyash sef.

@Eastcoast
Na police case my sister. That chic stole someone's intellectual property, cleaned it with windex abi vim,put pictures on a fridge we could not see, and even had the nerve to say that her own kitchen will be better. In one statement she stole,recreated a kitchen in her mind, and looked at all of us as Mumuni's and told us that the kitchen is in Uyo,Akwa Ibom State. When you catch a liar in their tracks, the Godly thing to do is to call them out.This is Unruly behavior. She says she is about to do NYSC abi, now we might need to check that out. She even brought her mum into the Lie. We are dealing with a professional storyteller people.

This is the first time in History, i have seen someone steal someone else's Kitchen. Didn't God tell us not to convert another man's property?
If Snatcherdawn tells me "Goodmorning", I will have to look outside and check make sure that is true! Eastcoast you sef fine sha. I hope you are in your living room (Jking).
Snazzy please come up with a story. U will send me to the ER!!
@Hot Angel
Trust me i am not hating, i am calling it like it is.

Kokscity still has quite a bit to say about this topic.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Kokscity(m): 3:24am On Feb 16, 2006
@Skidoc

You said it best. If you read her past post you will find out that she tells long tales. And she may have infected some of her male admirers on NL.Call a spade, a spade people!!!!
If una see snazzy tell am say the elders dey find am. If i see am for Uyo i go hold my back pocket.

Kokscity is not calling names of Snatcherdawn's boyfriends on NL.
Kokscity always speaks for himself.
Kokscity is also scared of pick pockets!!!!!!! grin
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Kokscity(m): 3:36am On Feb 16, 2006
@Topic

I have been laughing my a$s off here in the US. Na wa for our girls. Well, common sense is not common. lololol shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed

NB:Please take time out and read her post. We have a chronic and perpetual **** here.

Kokscity will challenge people to comb through my post, if you find any lies or inconsistencies, please take me out to the village square and flog the living daylights out of me.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by hotangel2(f): 4:23am On Feb 16, 2006
Eastcoast:

@ kokscity. u got me really laughing.

Aunty mi, i just wan tell u say, u fine oo. I've never seen ur picture (not until kokocity mentioned it). You's pretty, i like ur hair, makes me wanna grow my hair again, aww.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 5:06am On Feb 16, 2006
mehn, this is gettin funnier by da hour,lmao cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ocho(f): 5:18am On Feb 16, 2006
Kokscity:

Kokscity will challenge people to comb through my post, if you find any lies or inconsistencies, please take me out to the village square and flog the living daylights out of me.
ok, i just had to laugh at that, that sure was funny! cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2006
THanks hotangel and kokscity. that was sometime last summer.

@hotangel. chai i never old not to talk of auntyjust kidding
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Outkast(f): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2006
abeg, one question(please oh!don't kill me, but is it really this serious?
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2006
mochafella:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course the offending party has refused to reply any of the allegations, snazzzzyyyyy, where are you.
sheeeeee dis thread na funny one ooooooooo
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ocho(f): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2006
lol
outkast girl, just like you, I came and saw!
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2006
came n saw what? wink
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Skidoc(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
Came and saw Snazzy's kitchen!
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2006
oh!!! u mean da supposed snazzy's kitchen

Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Kokscity(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2006
@Topic

Snazzy made up that kitchen in her mind, then went and stole it online. She cleaned it in her dreams. Took Pictures of her siblings in her head and then put it on the make shift stainless steel Fridge. The chick is something isn't she!

Of all things to steal, a Kitchen. She did not know she will be caught that is why she had the Picture small, and when it was made bigger i am sure she was praying to her God. Now she does not say much on NL. Because people now know what she is about.

Kokscity !
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by pajimoh(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2006
This is my Kitchen, very natural , though i will soon clean it up.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ocho(f): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2006
i don't see no kitchen pajimoh
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by monie0078(f): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2006
Hmm. This is definitely amusing. I can't get over it. Truthfully though, I think we should let things be. I just stumbled on this post by mistake and sat here reading it for a bit. As funny as the entire situation is, I kinda feel bad now. I just don't understand 'why' she'd even start the post at all. I mean, really. Anyway, I don't think Snazzy's been on for a bit, and the truth is that I miss her posts. She's been a faithful Nairaland member for a while, and I think she should come back. This was a mistake she made. We all lie, we all do things w don't think through. Let's just forget about this one. Please? If you're out there Snazzy, come back. Don't just stop posting. It's done now. Let's all move on and be happy smiley.

@ Kokscity: Dude, you freaking crack me up.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by EvilSlayer(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2006
Snazzy girl come out and defend yourself baby girl,We miss you.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2006
@monie, snazzy still comes online. i see her post in other threads. i don't know but for some reason best known to her she has decided not to reply this one. i guess it is becoz we all bursted her bubble. smiley may be she is embarrased embarassed
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2006
of all da tins 2 lie aba
not a kitchen shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
snazzy as 4 dis one u no try at alllllll
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ocho(f): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2006
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out / Many Nigerians Can No Longer Afford Beer - NB CEO, Hans Essaadi / Have You Ever Eaten Termite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.