Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 AM

Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? (4880 Views)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? by rufflychux(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2011
Does Rev. Father Mbaka of Nigeria believe in the Rapture? Does he believe that Jesus will come back to the Earth again and take those True Christians to Heaven BEFORE the great tribulation? I really want to know if he does, please help me.
Re: Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2011
Y dont u ask him one on one undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? by kufreabasi(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2011
why do ask? have ever been to that man and ask him by himself?
Take it as an assignment and give this house the feedback now.
Re: Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? by rufflychux(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
Unfortunately, I can't talk to him one on one because I am living in Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare. / See How Pastor Paul Enenche's Children Reacted When He Did This To Their Mum / Pastor Benny Hinn And Wife Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.