Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Usa No 1 Enemy Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa No 1 Enemy Of Nigeria (938 Views)

Port Harcourt, Nigeria Is No.1 Among The 15 Dirtiest Cities In The World / Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 / Arrested In USA No Conviction Should I Tick Yes Or No ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usa No 1 Enemy Of Nigeria by latris: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
america is nigeria no 1 enemy, you can see the way we have been blocked out of the benefit of the internet, agreed some nigerians are frudulent but the remedy to your lingering headache is not beheading you know, i will give you more on why us is nigeria no 1 enemy in my subsequent contributions
Re: Usa No 1 Enemy Of Nigeria by Forfavour(m): 3:05am On Jul 04, 2007
@ latris

Let put our house in order, a bastard brings shame to the whole generation.

They only work to protect & defend their nation. Although i felt slighted atimes by their excesses

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Uk Student Visa:how Long It Takes. / Corporate Body Needs A Consultant To Handle Ndlea Clearance-urgent / Spain Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.