Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: (1722 Views)

‘I Am Scared’ – Arsene Wenger / Arsenal Fans Decamp / 4 Arsenal Fans Nur, Kein Haters Pleeeeeeeeeeez! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Aseye(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2007
Pls can some give me hope, I dont know what is next for this mighty club. They need to do something real fast or there glory is coming done. The board needs to release fast & big cash, they have to conclude the business of the new tycoon that wants to take over. I just not ok until I begin to see moves of green light, If u have any latest, genuine and positive news about arsenal please u will be doin me good to let me know. Gunners for Life.
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Razorr(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2007
There's a blue shirt waiting for you sweety! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Aseye(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
been scared doesnt mean runaway, I m goin to be a gunner for life no matter what happens i m still gonna stay with my club. thanks but no thanks for the offer. Down Blues
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by topeorekoy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
MY GUY,

THE BOARD RELEASED 30 MILLION POUNDS FOR WENGER TO DO SOME SHOPPING. the was was realised from the sales of all the players and the added 8 million to it. but the gunners need to do good shopping here
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2007
38 million pounds, not enough to buy a replacement for Henry, who was cheaply sold grin
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
Imagine

Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Bobo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2007
Naturally you should be scared. But then again, you have a lot of reason not to be scared, Great Players move on everytime, and even most recently PV4 left and we still survived. Give or take 2 seasons, Arsenal will be doing at least a double.

Now Imagine Chelsea losing Drogba, Essien and maybe Terry, Oh Nations Cup I love you!

:-)
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by georgies(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2007
Nothing to be scared about.
We have the potentials to carry on
Add them with new entrants
we will be flying
no matter what,a gunner for life
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2007
Chelsea now has replacement for every players. So we aren't scared if any should get injured
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by muyeskin(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ Aseye, There is nothing to fear about, And dont let anyone decieve u with any none achieving clubs, Remain a gunner for life and see how we are going to surprise them
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by muyiwabank(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2007
Arsenal without Thierry Henry has always been a good club
and so it will continue to be.
as for Henry been sold cheap, i dont ant to believe tha because he is 29 yrs already
only Chelsea as a club will offer more than that.

No matter how you look at it
Henry is a player most Arsenal fans love(despite him leaving)
Arsenal will still be in the top 4 of the league next season.

Come on you Gunners!!!
Do your thing

ARENAL FOREVER
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by A40(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2007
@aseye
If you scared go to church, nothing dey happen to arsenal jare, i just hope wenger stays because if he goes we might have some problems, Please enough of Henry hes gone now
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by muyeskin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ dason4life
I think weve seen this enof, At least we all knew they threw a shirt at him, So u just keep posting mere pics
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by incxcess(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2007
Have been an AC Milan fan for years, and i can tell you the strength of a team is not in the players, but in the culture. i watched Van Basten, Guilt, Marco Simone, Baresi, DONADONI, etc all retire or leave the club, but the culture of the club never changed. Today we are on top of euro. am not even worried about Kaka leaving. Milan will be Milan as long as the core values are the same.

I love arsenal brand of football, and if they get relegated i will stop watching the EPL. but if the board seek to the principle of positive football, and wenger stays. no fear, the backwards movement of the bull is necessary for a clean breakthrough
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by muyeskin(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2007
U are right man, Thats just it
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2007
@muyeskin

You didn't get that. Look closer at the pic, he moment he saw the jersey, he began to think about the life in Barca, where he will be able to play among big players like Deco,Ronaldinho,Puyol and the rest.

Unlike those brainless kids at Emirate grin
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by muyeskin(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ dason4life,
Thats wat i say about u blues, U are neva straight, U call my players senseless kid wen u culd not defeat them in premiership, Thank God u did with a fluke in carling. But watch out 4 this season
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by incxcess(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2007
I wish Henry the best at barca, and really pray it's not another SHEVECHENKO scenario, but if the so called small boys of arsenal like Diaby, Denilson and Walcott don't get injuries, arsenal will be title contenders

And you can take that to the bank
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by topeorekoy(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2007
dason4life:

@muyeskin

Unlike those brainless kids at Emirate grin

dason4life,

U are yet to name a brainless kid in the ARSENAL sqaud. The SEPE that u took since that day is still having an effect on u or na CHELSEA GIN u SHAK?
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by tunrexdj(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2007
Aseye,pease dont be scared.Arsenal has lots of stuffs to show in the cocacola championship.i believe u l still get to watch arsenal play in the championship via supersport.so brace up chap and be happy.
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by topeorekoy(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2007
ARSENAL in the coca cola championship? that will be the end of the english premiership.
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by incxcess(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2007
i totally agree!
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2007
@ Topeorekoy

I can't shout boy

Arsenal's kid are brain-less
Why should Fabregas want to fight Lampard (his big bros)
And Toure/Adebayor want to fight Mikel
They are all BRAINLESS grin
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by topeorekoy(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2007
dason4life:

@ Topeorekoy

I can't shout boy

Arsenal's kid are brain-less
Why should Fabregas want to fight Lampard (his big bros)
And Toure/Adebayor want to fight Mikel
They are all BRAINLESS grin

u don confirm now that U truly took EDEGBE and JEDI this morning and yesterday. fights occur in soccer all the time big boys do that too, does that make them brainless? did u watch Madri and mallorca's final match? They nearly killed each other so u call that brainless? did u see Zidane's head butting Materazzi? is he brainless? with those killer passes of FABREGAS? u call him a brainless kid. he is the starting line-up of SPAIN wanted by BARCA and MADRID. Toure is one of the best defenders in the premiership and he is brainless too. cant really place Adebayor now but he is coming up.

CHELSEA gin is in ur blood stream
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by A40(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
@topeorekoy
Ignore the haters my guy

@dason4life
What do you Gunner haters think you gonna get out of life?
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Topeorekoy & A-40

I hate arsenal with a passion. So it gives me joy whenever they are faced with problem.
You need to see me when I heard the departure of herny.
Tell me why I should not rejoice at the departure of Wenger.

I gain joy to see arsenal fall grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by mukina2: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2007
A40 and Tope cheesy

Ignore all the haters angry
they'll chew their words grin
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2007
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

we are not dogs. we won't eat our words
Arsenal

mo sorry fun gbogbo yin one by one
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by A40(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2007
@dason4life
Get a life grin
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by topeorekoy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
@dason4life,

really dont av anything to say to u. am very sure u r a new conert. a new chelsea convert.

leave us alone and face ur club.
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
@topeorekoy

you are just sayin that to console yourself from the heartbreak wenger and henry has given you all
mukina2 is now a MAN-U FAN he was christened by jackal.

GBOGBO YIN MA RUN DOWN
Re: Arsenal Fans, I Am Scared: by A40(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2007
I WO LO MA RUN DOWN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A White/Foreign Coach Help African Countries Realize World Cup Success? / The Official Room 4 Wwe Fans In Naija / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off New 769 Horsepower Ferraricristiano Ronaldo Shows Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.