Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances (2277 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie / Ini Edo In A Short Black Gown That Leaves Everything Open / Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by jagudaman: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
Check out pictures from the dance movie Ini Edo would be starring in,

More Pictures ---> http://www.jaguda.com/2011/03/12/ini-edo-to-star-in-nollywood-dance-movie-ill-take-my-chances-dance-rehearsal-pictures/

Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by tjskii(f): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2011
i laff in pidgin, dance movie,with ini edo, ha, now that ive gotta see tongue tongue,
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Goldieluks: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2011
Can't wait to see it. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Arcani: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Can't wait to see it. cheesy

I laugh in capital letters, Same here, cant wait!
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Nellyon(f): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
1. Does that guy have a hardon or does that guy have a hardon?

2. Ini Edo looks like custard poured on the floor.
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Arcani: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Nellyon:

1. Does that guy have a hardon or does that guy have a hardon?

2. Ini Edo looks like custard poured on the floor.
Chei, haba na, really isnt easy
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
oh nooooo, i smell disaster!! I hope this movie will not reach part 5 (i.e)

Part 1 Dance with me
Part 2 Dance with me 2
Part 3 Return of the dance
Part 4 Return of the dance 2
Part 5 End of Dance grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by steph212(f): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ini edo in a dance movie ? lets just keep our fingers crossed and see wat the movie turns out to be
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by babyme1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ini that i know can't dance, except there's been a miracle.

Is that an e.r.e.c.tion on the guy? shocked
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Arcani: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2011
baby.me:

Ini that i know can't dance, except there's been a miracle.

Is that an e.r.e.c.tion on the guy? shocked

Haba Where
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by MeGaStReEt: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
jellybean:

Part 1 Dance with me
Part 2 Dance with me 2
Part 5 End of Dance  grin grin grin grin grin grin

more like;

Dance with me (part one)
Dance with us (part two)
I want to dance (part three)
Dance in the moon (part one) continuation of the movie
Accidental Dance (part two)
End of dance &
Return of the dance

you go watch film, you go tire

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
LOL!!!! I jump to part 4 now, cos even at that, i can tell the story that happened in part 1-3 from watching just part 4 grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by mamagee3(f): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
Does this mean that Ini Edo would be starring in Dancing with the Stars sooner than later? grin grin

I can't wait to watch her perform, I hope she does the tango.
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
Bunch of haters.

You guys said she was too fat, she slimmed down. You guys said her fashion sense was terrible, she fastened up. Leave the beautiful woman be. Good luck, Ini kiss
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Cosmass(f): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
LMAO you guys got me cracking up here grin cheesy
jellybean:

Part 1 Dance with me
Part 2 Dance with me 2
Part 5 End of Dance grin grin grin grin grin grin

MeGaStReEt:

more like;

Dance with me (part one)
Dance with us (part two)
I want to dance (part three)
Dance in the moon (part one) continuation of the movie
Accidental Dance (part two)
End of dance &
Return of the dance

you go watch film, you go tire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, true true, cheesy
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Cosmass(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
mama-gee:

Does this mean that Ini Edo would be starring in Dancing with the Stars sooner than later? grin grin

I can't wait to watch her perform, I hope she does the tango.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by Pweety4me(f): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2011
Guys DON'T HATE, i believe he might just be endowed or do u really think he would take a pic with anything turnt ON tongue lipsrsealed

Well hmm goodluck to her!
Re: Ini Edo In Dance Movie - I'll Take My Chances by BABE3: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2011
eyyaaa, I love love love Ini. I saw her at a mall several months ago. She was so shy, embarassed.
Cant wait to see the movie though! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photo Of Micheal Jackson's Corpse! / Is This Right ? A Pregnant Woman On A 5 Inch High Heel Shoes / PHOTOS: See The Scariest And Most Horrific Nollywood Makeup Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.