Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused (453 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by Emmawolex22(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2020
:oGood evening. Please don't insult me because what am about to share on here is really eating me up that is why I bringing it down here so I can seek you guys opinion, please bear with me because is a long story I had to short it .
Bearly 5 years now that I and my girlfriend met, we ve gone through alot before both of us thought on who to first travel out of the country, as fate would have it she was the first person to go,had to finish my HND programme. during that time my guy staying ovears had warned me that immediately I allow my girlfriend to go that I should forget about her because that is how girls behave over there but never listened to him because I really trusted my woman,she left around February this year before lockdown our communication was so deep, during that lockdown she could not get any work because everywhere was on lock down so i had to be sending her money every Wednesday so as to sustain herself, till August, when I don't have much on me I told her and she adapted. When I could not send her money again and our communication reduced because during that August we couldn't communicate frequently.
So in September I never knew she had met another guy who accommodate her in because her house rent has elapsed,so the new guy she met accommodated her and they started dating, when I realised that we were not flowing that much in October if I write her she hadly reply and tell me that she was busy with work everyday I had to challenge her which she denied, so one day I was checking her Facebook messenger because we had each other password I saw all her chat with this guy begging her that she is sorry that she came home late because the guy was already at work before she came home, had to challenge her that she had another guy there, she said yes and she explained everything to me how they met, she said she is scared to tell me because she doesn't want to lose me that I reduced my chatting with her before she met the guy, she said the guy doesn't like her chatting much on phone and he use to check her phone that is why our communication has reduced. She told me that she too is even tired of the guy that hadn't been she has been making enough money she would have leave his house because the guy his faustrating her life. Our plan before was that after service I will go and join her though she wasn't happy with the plan at initial stage before she travel because she thought I will meet other girls at NYSC, so immediately she narrated everything to me I had to tell her that am no longer going to NYSC that I will try and make sure I come over there because she said if I don't make haste that she doesn't know what might happen and she is ready to send me money for passport and she will do the visa that I should buy my flight ticket, that if am around there she won't be staying at another guy house and all this won't be happening.
Please I need advice should I go and meet her and get exemption certificate from NYSC or forget about her and get another girl for myself.
Does it mean that she still loves me because I still loves her upon everything she told me because I see that I am the cause of everything.
Re: Confused by prince2pac(m): 12:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Menh this is the case for the elders in the family... make I take sit wait

Re: Confused by yrret: 1:19am On Nov 03, 2020
truly, your story is human but with the current deposition of the country I think you better allow reality embrace you. "Na who get leg dey stand"
Re: Confused by nero2face: 1:28am On Nov 03, 2020
U want to abandon ur NYSC and go secure ur girlfriend in the overseas, well am not saying NYSC is "an immediate job provider", but running to secure ur girlfriend in the overseas could be more dangerous for both of u if u fail to secure a good job there soon u travel, except she's buoyant enough already
Re: Confused by coolsegun2002: 2:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Superman.... to the rescue!!!!!

This guy too funny.....

Ur babe has switch to hustling mode....if you were there...u would have done the same....
u seff wey wan go the “abroad” to rescue your babe, you papa get company for dia.??..it’s like u guys don’t know how this shiit works....

see, we have seen and heard worse..in fact... married couple will land together and wil have to both agree when the hunger hit hard that the wife should marry one citizen guy for papers and easy access to work while the naija partner will be hiding and avoiding deportation till she can divorce the white guy...the babe will eventually forget him..becos women no get loyalty reach that level...

Oga Ade......forget your babe....she’s gone mehn
Go for your NYSC...and enter your hustling mode

Las las ...u go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Confused by Evacroft: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2020
As much as what she did is wrong and betrayal of trust, survival instincts kicked in coupled with staying In an unfamiliar territory. You guys didn't have a plan.

Let her try and secure a place first since u don't have any funds for now.

The condition of this country is pathetic as it is now. But u don't have to make the same mistake ur fiancee made, so as not to compound ur problem, so use that time to start ur nysc and safe some cash except you have some good cash stashed somewhere.
Re: Confused by ABOVEDELAW: 4:22am On Nov 03, 2020
MAKE SURE YOU ENOUGH MONEY OF YOURS BEFORE TRAVELLING ANYWHERE, ELSE IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS.
Re: Confused by ednut1(m): 4:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Bros wey mumu
Re: Confused by Cutehector(m): 4:47am On Nov 03, 2020
ednut1:
Bros wey mumu
serious mumu laidis
Re: Confused by BigDawsNet: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Girlfriend or Finance?

If shes ur finance and both of you are halfway getting married then I will advice you to finish ur Nysc.. Try to save.. Then travel.. Let's hope your finance status can keep her waiting for you.

If shes ur gf.. Don't bother yourself... If you can't travel in the next few weeks to join her.. Don't even think one gal will be waitin for u...

She's already on a hustling mood and she gonna survive with any means... In the process of surviving.. She may have to settle with a balanced man...

What will now be your fate...

Don't loose two things are the same time..

Go for service, save enough... Then start you process...

God will help you
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Free Lap Dance!!�� | Collab With The Beautiful Nazor Ezeh | Day In The / My Neighbors Didn't invite Omugwo their children. Is Life Changing. / How To Practice Self Love As A Parent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.