Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Is This Love Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Real? (767 Views)

Social Media Love : Real Or False ? / See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) / Is Badoo Love Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Real? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2011
Please I will need your Opinion,

I have this girl I have been dating for a year. At first she told me all sort of Lies and fake things about herself, until after 8 months I was able to discovered the lies, and I decided to call it a quit, she pleaded, cried and begged that she told the lies to avoid losing me, I felt for her when she cried, and decided to continue with the relationship, even though the parents were against it. Again another issue came up I noticed she told more lies again, and I called it a quit, she came after me again pleading and begging, I continued again, she swore never to lie about anything again and vowed to honest.

Now the relationship is been hidden from the parents and family members, they are not aware we are still seeing, I have tried severally to end the relationship, but she never gives up, I have called her names (LovePeddler, Witch, Nympho, Demon etc.) just to make her leave me and yet she is not quitting, she calls me like hell : Morning , Afternoon and Night (Long Calls) she even went as far as shopping for me this last Valentine, showing care and affection, but what I dont know is if she is real or she is up to something, I am really confused, HELP ME OUT
Re: Is This Love Real? by Dyt(f): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2011
D Q ere s dere rm 4 u trust er again?
N since ur Ps r aganst it
y d heck u still seein
cut d whole bullcrap jor
by d way ow old s u?
Re: Is This Love Real? by obowunmi(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2011
Yes its real. Some women are funny but the reason why she likes you is because you treat her BADLY. If she's giving you toto --- keep enjoying ya self until you find anoda babe, them dump her lying azz.
Re: Is This Love Real? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ Dyt

My Parents are not against it, its her own parents not mine, but she damn any consequence, My actual problem is just to know if she is real
Re: Is This Love Real? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ obowunmi (m)

Yeah dumping her was my plan, but she is following me bumper to bumper, with calls, always wanting to know where I am, sometimes I begining to like and love all the attention, but I want to know if she is REAL, I always ask her, What your mission in my Life?? What are your plans? And all she says is she loves me and cant feel anything for any other man, Sometimes I get scared, I really Love her, but her odd sides is pissing me off, I want to see if she is real b4 I give her my heart fully,
Re: Is This Love Real? by obowunmi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
She likes and even loves you ---- but the moment you stop treating her badly, she will change ---- sounds like she's still in her bad boy phase, hence her strong attraction to a man who calls her names like (LovePeddler or witch). A normal girl will warn you never to call her names.
Re: Is This Love Real? by koolchicco: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2011
obowunmi:

Yes its real. Some women are funny but the reason why she likes you is because you treat her BADLY. If she's giving you toto --- keep enjoying ya self until you find anoda babe, them dump her lying azz.
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Love Real? by MrCork17: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2011
celeboi:

Please I will need your Opinion,

I have this girl I have been dating for a year. At first she told me all sort of Lies and fake things about herself, until after 8 months I was able to discovered the lies, and I decided to call it a quit, she pleaded, cried and begged that she told the lies to avoid losing me, I felt for her when she cried, and decided to continue with the relationship, even though the parents were against it. Again another issue came up I noticed she told more lies again, and I called it a quit, she came after me again pleading and begging, I continued again, she swore never to lie about anything again and vowed to honest.

Now the relationship is been hidden from the parents and family members, they are not aware we are still seeing, I have tried severally to end the relationship, but she never gives up, I have called her names (LovePeddler, Witch, love-addict, Demon etc.)  just to make her leave me and yet she is not quitting, she calls me like hell : Morning , Afternoon and Night (Long Calls) she even went as far as shopping for me this last Valentine, showing care and affection, but what I dont know is if she is real or she is up to something, I am really confused, HELP ME OUT

Bro,remember!!

Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you wink
Re: Is This Love Real? by koolchicco: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro,remember!!

Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you wink

Lol. Maybe.
Re: Is This Love Real? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ Mr. Cork

I still dont understand what you are driving at or what message you are trying to pass. Please do explain better,
Re: Is This Love Real? by CrazyMan(m): 5:22am On Mar 14, 2011
From your little write-up about her, I think she’s in love with you.

Question is do you feel the same way about her, or your answer still remains no as stated earlier?.

If no, then do away with her peaceful before your union takes another shape. (I.e. she becomes pregnant for you or something else happens that you might not easily recover from).
Re: Is This Love Real? by Brite02(m): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP, from my own opinion i think she's for real, who doesn't lie in a relationship, huh? Plz give a chance to change and minimise her lies.

BTW, these lies. .are they white lies black lies blue lies brown lies or Satanic lies, wicheva it is try find out so you rlly know who your dealing with & how to defend her if needs be.
Re: Is This Love Real? by freecocoa(f): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2011
Me thinks she's real but you need to tell us the gravity of the lies,that will help me to help you better,ofcourse everyone lies but it depends on the kind/type of lies,so are her lies the ones that can raise a corpse from the dead?
Re: Is This Love Real? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2011
freecocoa:

Me thinks she's real but you need to tell us the gravity of the lies,that will help me to help you better,ofcourse everyone lies but it depends on the kind/type of lies,so are her lies the ones that can raise a corpse from the dead?

First she told me she was in Caleb University, where as she is yet to secure her jamb, (She actually tried going to Caleb) but did not secure the admission. So while I kept seeing her at home, was because she lied she was still on IT.

secondly, she told me she lives in one of the Lovely Estate around my hood, where as she lives with her parents in their own uncompleted building.

Thirdly she said she has been able to acquire some property, like land etc, which never existed.

Fourth, the father has 3 Vehicles, which never existed, I just hope to find the reasons why she was telling me those lies, men are meant to lie not the women,

[size=8pt][size=8pt]Can these Lies Raise the Dead?, lol[/size][/size]
Re: Is This Love Real? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2011
Brite02:

@OP, from my own opinion i think she's for real, who doesn't lie in a relationship, huh? Plz give a chance to change and minimise her lies.

BTW, these lies. .are they white lies black lies blue lies brown lies or Satanic lies, wicheva it is try find out so you rlly know who your dealing with & how to defend her if needs be.

She gave me the excuse that she told the lies to meet up with my standard, that she had complex, so she decided to tell those lies for me not to look down on her,

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? / She Slaps Me! / Help! should i be worried???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.