Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! (29133 Views)

2013 Shell Scholarship Application Is Now Open For Nigeria University Students / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / Unizik Post Ume Up-date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by odinakachi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
Dear Jambites,
My Brother in UNIZIK just called me saying that 2007/2008 post ume application in unizik is going on now.
Edeviour to tell others ooooooo, i am going next week to buy my, if u want us to know each other or see each other there my number is 08054938882.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by lillya(f): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2007
what 's the cutoff mark?
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by jmichael90: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2007
Cut off mark for every university now is 200 even osun state university cut off mark is 200.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by lillya(f): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2007
how such are u?
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by odinakachi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
People keep asking me how sure i am, well i said initially that my brother called me to tell me that the form is out. I don't think he was kidding with that kind of thing, he wouldn't want me to travle down from where i am to awka and at the end it will be untrue. Do u know what?, someone else told me this, but i didn't believe unitill he called me. That was why i quickly posted it on nairaland, Even the first person that told me this also said that Abia State University's post ume applications is coming up in july.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by lillya(f): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2007
sorry man i was asking of the cutoff mark.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by blaizzy(m): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2007
jmichael90, who told you the cutt-off mark is 200 in Osun state University?
well cutt-off is yet to be determine though the Ministry of Education there in Secratariat are on strike pending the call-off for the strike.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2007
Hey,
200 is not the cut-off for all schools. Unilag's cut-off mark is 230
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by wedeoh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2007
EM! my friend ODINKACHI i will advice u to make sure u make further investigation b4 u travel ,cos i called my friend in 3oo level unizik and he said they are in their exam period now and not post ume , so dont ever commit the crime of misinforming Nairalanders . although thanks for infroming us God bless u .
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Alexanda07(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2007
Odinakachi, pls mind the kind of information u post on this forum because anything posted here will be treated seriously. i also applied for unizik computer science as my first choice in ume 2007. how can unizik post jamb test be out when it wasnt published on their website. www.unizik.edu.ng. afterall 2006/2007 post jamb for unizik was published on their website. rememba guy, traveling to awka is not an easy thing to say. pls be truthful about ur info and postings. if u are sure about it, then give us the closing date for the purchase of the form, amount of the form, cut off mark for the institution. date for the main post jamb test.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Alexanda07(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2007
Odinakachi, pls mind the kind of information u post on this forum because anything posted here will be treated seriously. i also applied for unizik computer science as my first choice in ume 2007. how can unizik post jamb test be out when it wasnt published on their website. www.unizik.edu.ng. afterall 2006/2007 post jamb for unizik was published on their website. rememba guy, traveling to awka is not an easy thing to say. pls be truthful about ur info and postings. if u are sure about it, then give us the closing date for the purchase of the form, amount of the form, cut off mark for the institution. date for the main post jamb test.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by odinakachi(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2007
Dear Jambites,
I guess some guys are not trying to nail me on the cross becouse of the information i posted.Mind you, i am not staying in Awka. I said my brother called to tell me that the application form is out. Enthusiasticall, i quickly posted it on Nairaland. Have any of you tried to enquire proparely?, if yes what is your answer. I have tried several times to call him back, all effort yeilded nothing, Maybe you guys should try and call him yourself. But don't let him know that u heard of it b4 to see what he will say, His number is 08066570242.
[size=9pt]
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by vic4vi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2007
please what is the cut off for UNN please
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by tenor600(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hiiiiiiiii Friends,

I think Alexanda07 is correct trying to scold Odinakachi,  for either forging the News or making it genuine.

What am trying to dish out here's that we're all Nigerians lets live to help each other, as WAEC would say " Help Waec To Help You" lets immitate that simple watchwords by making each one of us our brother's keeper.

On the other hand Special thanks to Ordinakachi for dispersing the news to everyone of us here,  You deserve a million thank you if and only if the info is genuine.

Well am not for Unizik Post Ume its just that this topic moved me to drop lines,  However is anyone has gotten info about FUTO and OAU should please holla me.

08053516663  Sammy
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2007
I would also like to know the cut off mark for Uni Lag,, i have a friend who got 223 in the last ume and wants to apply for mass com
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by missylizzy(f): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2007
well odinaka if u say dat the post ume 4 unizik is out . wat is their cut off mark and hw much is their form.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by zabonespen(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2007
Please guyz, I was told to check the site www.unizikportal.com and not the former. Meanwhile, who can help me with the tips and chips of Unizik post UME. The necessities to be noted so I won't  be worse than a Jack ass on that day. But men I have stayed real inexaggerable time hoping to be into school, please any one know wut can really help me this time please help me . I am Gerld, the humiliating stuff is that I been making my jamb until this post ume  was out, infact I not a sissy to be clear just want to bend the law a bit and pass thru coz I am stressed out left aghast.
Thanks. ma no.
[size=10[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]pt][/size]0 8 0 3 2 3 2 8 7 8 6
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by ikennia(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2008
2008/2009 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE

Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2008/2009 post UME screening exercise, for candidates who chose the University as first choice, as follows:

1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: 23rd – 25th July, 2008

A Wednesday 23rd July 2008

Faculty Venue

i) Arts Central Utility Hall

ii) Education Multipurpose Hall

iii) Engineering Management Sciences

iv) Environmental Sciences Environmental Sciences

(Annex)

v) Law Faculty of Law, Faculty

of Social Sciences,

Rufai Garba Square, Auditorium

B Thursday 24TH July 2008

Faculty Venue

i) Health Sciences & Central Utility Building

Technology

ii) Medicine Faculty of Law, Faculty

of Social Sciences,

Rufai Garba Square, Auditorium

iii) Natural Sciences Faculty of Management

Sciences

C. Friday 25th July 2008

Faculty Venue

i) Management Sciences

a) Business Administration, Faculty of Management

Accountancy Sciences

b) Banking & Finance, Faculty of Arts &

Cooperative Economics Multipurpose Hall

and Management,

Marketing, Public

Administration

ii) Social Sciences:

a) Economics, Faculty of Law

and Auditorium

Mass Communication Faculty of Social Scs.

Rufia Garba Square

b) Political Science, Central Utility

Psychology, Building & Faculty

Sociology of Environmental

Sciences

Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by djbazz(m): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2008
sammy futo post ume is on d26 of dis month
this ts eze ur calss mate in flour mills training school
a.k.a D.J BAZZ
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by troy34(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2008
thanks but some courses have 180 as cut off marks *arts(
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by smartjyke(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2009
Hi guys. I want to know if this Unizik of a thing is serious. Have they commenced the sales of post ume forms, the date of the exams. AM Ejike and my email add is smartjyke@yahoo.com PLS if any body have an idea of this, he should pls let me know.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by winpecheux: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2010
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,07066912043 for more information.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by winpecheux: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2010
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,07066912043 for more information.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Scooby1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2010
WINPECHEUX AKA PECWINTOUR U CAN CHANGE UR ID, BUT U STILL A CROOK! DO NOT CALL THIS SCAMMER

pecwintour:

Cost very affordable.

YOUR SCAMMING DAYS ARE OVER
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
hey guyz am a DE student what is my faith.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by liliana080(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2010
SCAMMER E-MAIL IS bima6969@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by liliana080(f): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2010
hi
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Saintvictor: 1:45am On Jul 05, 2010
Nnamdi azikiwe university sceening test for 2010 has been scheduled start on 20th through 22nd of July 2010. Sales of forms starts today being 5th of July 2010. Interested candidates should call this no:07068910108
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Saintvictor: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2010
Nnamdi azikiwe university sceening test for 2010 has been scheduled start on 20th through 22nd of July 2010. Sales of forms starts today being 5th of July 2010. Interested candidates should call this no:07068910108

Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by CarlosVent(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2010
VISIT THIS THREAD https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-473699.0.html#msg6332599 FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION U NEED ABOUT THE POST UME.

DONT GV ANY ONE MONEY FOR ADMISSION BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK IN UNIZIK.

BE WARNED!!!
Re: Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! by Saintvictor: 4:43am On Jul 10, 2010
Nnamdi azikwe university awka
UNIZIK has long started selling
the 2010/2011 post utme forms.
All candidate who has made this
highly esteemed university his or
her first choice and has scored
up to 200 in the utme exams
should quickly rush down to the
school and buy his or her post
jamb form now before its too
late. Dont blame anybody for lack
of information. For more
detail,call Victor on
07068910108. Hurry!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIZIK 300-level Female Student Dead (PHOTOS) / Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / What Every Nigerian Medical Student Must Experience In Medical School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.