Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Spiritual 3rd Eye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual 3rd Eye (2458 Views)

How To Open Your 3rd Eye / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual 3rd Eye by sadboy: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
how to get a spiritual eyes to see beyond the physical world. to see the future from the palm of a persons
Re: Spiritual 3rd Eye by naijacutee(f): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2011
It's easy. I can teach you how to do it, for only N100,000!

Re: Spiritual 3rd Eye by sadboy: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2011
wow! i dont have money.
Re: Spiritual 3rd Eye by naijacutee(f): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2011
No problems. Just e-mail me the pictures of 3 strands of white hair from the eyelash of a baby chimpazee, one red calabash with alcoholic palm oil and 3 rounded agbalumo seeds and I'll teach you this magic.
Re: Spiritual 3rd Eye by sadboy: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2011
i dont need magical shits. am child of God
Re: Spiritual 3rd Eye by naijacutee(f): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2011
sadboy:

wow! i dont have money.

Ok, enough of the jokes. I do not have any magic, neither do I believe in them.

I looked through your previous posts, and I saw that you have some issues bothering you, which I would like to comment on.

1. Don't ever feel unqualified to pray to God without any doubt in your mind about the issues you're facing.  As long as you believe that Jesus died to remove the "sin barrier" between you and God, you can pray to God anytime, anywhere, through the name of Jesus and he will answer you.
Read the Bible for yourself, and see what is in it. It is no longer a mystery (I'm assuming here that you have been a christian at some point, and are open to coming back, if it would solve your problems).

2. Don't feel that there is one prophet here or there who has more access to God than you. The fact is that many of these "prophets" could live worse lives than you  - but use their influence to cover it up. Jesus is the only prophet you need.

Hebrews 4 - Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God. . . Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

3. Seek God with all your heart, for the sake of seeking God. If you fall into sin, God who created you in flesh know that you are prone to sin. Get up , ask for forgiveness and move on.

Romans 7:14 - We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. (This is Apostle Paul speaking. If he considered himself  "a slave to sin" what chance do you have? Na who holy pass?)

4. Be proactive. Stop thinking like a defeated person. Think differently - Seek problems as opportunites and look for ways to solve them. Stop looking at the world as a place that is too messed up for you to become something. Look at it, as a place which is so messed up that you can become something cleaning the mess up. Look for problems around you, and think of ways to solve them (I can't stress this enough). If you do not have enough ideas, throw questions out to general public. Thank God for technology - these days, thousands of heads are better than one.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Any Reasonable Man Has To Submit To God Today / Any Athiest In This House ? / 2015 Presidential Election's Prophecies - Only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo Got It Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.