Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,934 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Master Your Song In The Us - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Master Your Song In The Us (495 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ / Vote for Your Favourite Song In 2Face's New Album (Grass To Grace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Your Song In The Us by adams4real(m): 12:44am On Mar 14, 2011
have you ever wondered why foreing songs have better output and clearity compared to nigerian songs? the reason is because they are foreing and they have better mixing and mastering equipment than us. ive done a couple mastering jobs in the last couple of years which were not the best to me but perfect to people. i sought to strike a deal with an engineer of a studio in the US  and ever since  my jobs has been as perfect as the forieng songs, this is so because i have the same foreing engineers, using forieng equpments and giving me a foreing quality job.

you can get intouch with me if you want your songs mastered in one of the top studios in the US.

prices go as low as 10k per track and 8k per track if you are mastering 10 songs at a go.

the safety of your songs is guarantee my our legal terms.

BB PIN:2117E522

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Speak French, Fast And Cheap / Lil Wayne’s Pushes Back His "carter 4" Album / Julius Agwu Says It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.