Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks (7727 Views)

sold / Mtn Customers Care Dont Know The Code For Call Divert To Voice Mail. Shame! / How Does Call Divert Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks by chimanu2000(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2005
Hi all,

A friend tried to operate the call divert facility on his mobile phone so that calls to his MTN line could be diverted to his Vmobile line. We ran into some difficulty on the way. Could anyone shed light on this issue?
Re: Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks by mamba(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2005
If you divert one call from one network to another, you get charged double.

E.g. Diverting MTN to Vmobile means that the person trying to call your MTN line pays for the call, the call bounces off your MTN and they charge your MTN line and it terminates on the Vmobile line.

Forget call divert across networks it's not worth it...
Re: Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks by oluwizard(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2005
yes they will charge ur MTN line but if u want to give it a try use this code
*21*ur phone number # then send
Re: Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks by Greatpeter(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2005
Without the sending it as a message you also operate it on your set if your set has the facility. Nokia has the facility just go to call divert, activate it and then put the number and it is done. Bit if anyone calls you from other network you pay for the call divert. I did it sometimes ago when I was going offshor I diverted my call to my sister's when I came back from work I discovered that all my credits were gone. I called MTN to explain why and they told me I was charged for call divert since I off my phone and go to work since GSM does not function in our location. And in some areas of our place of work GSM is not allowed at all.
Re: Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks by ovokefe: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2010
zain don loos control of der machines.der dis cal divert on my phone dat wont deactivate.l'v been 2 der office at warri n had even cal der customer care but dey stil cant find a solution.

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Sells More Presently Nokia Or Black Berry? / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) / What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.