Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,076 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only (3460 Views)

3 R Model Mack Truck Heads For Urgent Sale (auction) / 1997 Mack Rd600 / You Have A Mack Truck? I Will Pay 300k Per Month(negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by menik(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2011
@Odejayi2000(biggest joker of the year)

Who gives a hoot what you do for a living? You will and forever remain a localer to me be it NNPC,XNPC or ZNPC thats U in your little cave worls .You can never ever be in the same page with me, even in your dreams mate,

Good news for me, Bad news for you, 2 interested persons saw those trucks yesterday and love what they saw.The general facts being you are either too desperate for a free meal or hoping for mana from heaven.

You can never be in my league, try and manage your poverty and hope for a better day, My last correspondence to losers like you

Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by menik(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
Cash and Carry
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by omachi1026(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
Interested, where is it's Location? send details to oobidike@gmail.com
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by Icocop101(m): 5:58am On Apr 01, 2011
Interested, but Is the mack truck registered here in nigeria or it,s still a tokumbo truck
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by menik(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Its registered but never used as the agreemen I had with the previous driver did not work out, Once you check the engines and new tires,you wil confirm the facts
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by sibb2011: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
Where is the location of the truck? When can we view it. You can mail me on sibbenterprises@yahoo.co.uk or yemisanya2000@yahoo.co.uk

or you can call me on 07043806537.

thank you.
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by menik(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
I have sent you an email with the information,
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by odejayi200(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2011
my friend u dont need 2 deceive people with this pics of ur truck,i hv gone 2 see this truck @ ikorodu d truck is not in good condition @ all maybe u dont know since u r not in Nigeria,nobody will buy that truck 4 more than 1million base on my experience and what i saw on ground.pls try and paste d current pic so people will see and price.

1 Like

Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by menik(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2011
@odejayi2000

Let me sell it for you free, 9ja with retarded mind, probably the reason you are yet to progress, My mack trucks engines are at its topmost form with exception of 2 tires that are flat, I am having people negotiating at this very moment, You can fume all you wanna, U still lose out
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by odejayi200(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2011
i like ur reactions but u r just too low minded 4 me to bandict word with but just take this 2 pounder,u r talking of progressing u dont even know me u r talking of progress,take my nairaland id search 4 my post and see how many people hv related with me on my topic,paste a scam on me and see how many people will react against u, i'm in2 oil and gas a registered transporter with NNPC,i am not a pauper as u r cos u r abroad washing plates and doing all kind of menial jobs to survive,if u r a man y not stay in naija and sort urself out.
pls answer this,d pictures u paste on nairaland is it d current pics of d state of ur scrap truck?
advice:come back 2 naija and drive this truck urself so u can pay back d loan u took 2 buy it.
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by menik(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2011
@Odejayi2000(biggest joker of the year)

Who gives a hoot what you do for a living? You will and forever remain a localer to me be it NNPC,XNPC or ZNPC thats U in your little cave world .You can never ever be in the same page with me, even in your dreams mate.

Guess what? Good news for me, Bad news for you, 2 interested persons saw those trucks yesterday and love what they saw.The general facts being you are either too desperate for a free meal or hoping for mana from heaven.You are the reason why certain people refuse to be associated as Nigerians.Two faced, lying,back biting,desperate losers.One side of your mouth is shouting praises for your success while desperately still seeking to leave the country, Poor soul, You really need a Psychiatric doctor or Deliverance, whichever that will suit you.I saw your posts about how desperate you wanted to travel to Germany below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=597832.msg7656825#msg7656825

You can never be in my league, try and manage your poverty and hope for a better day, My last correspondence to losers like you
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by odejayi200(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
i hv said it that u r just 2 low minded 4 me 2 deal with,out of over 20 posts i hv on nairaland its only d 1 of travelling 2 germany that u can find poor u,u sure need an optician 2 help u out,i wanted 2 travel 2 germany 2 buy trucks 4 biz and because of people like u who post pics of truck when u bought it toks and on 1 to 1 inspection its is as good as dead cos its has been badly used/managed,u said its has not been used yet it has flat tyres,its has not been used yet d agreement u had with d previous driver did not work,bros take am easy b4 u get heart attack cos i hv advised u earlier that u should come back 2 naija & drive this truck urself so u can pay back d loan u took 2 buy it.u said 2 people saw d trucks abi so now its no more a truck it has turn 2 trucks ahhh ahh ahhh i laugh as obj take laugh atiku b4 d pdp primaries 4 abuja,when u finally make up ur mind to come back 2 naija no matter where u r recuperating and drive this truck,get an optician to work on ur eyes read very well on nairaland u will see post of where ur services r needed,i know its not been easy 4 u but come back b4 they arrest u 4 unserviced loan and deport u cos that will be worst 4 u and @ d end u will be d 1 who need d service of a Psychiatric doctor or Deliverance.a word is enough 4 d wise.
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by Delta007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
How old are both of you?
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by malele(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
lol
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by tobiloba82: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
i am having fun with this thread,especially. i am the only person that can define both of you, economically and socially . No one else.
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by novenaven(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
sibb2011: Where is the location of the truck? When can we view it. You can mail me on sibbenterprises@yahoo.co.uk or yemisanya2000@yahoo.co.uk

or you can call me on 07043806537.dont even attempt that transaction, trucks like this are older than 1980 and they do not cost more than a million naira for tokunbo ,besides it has been used, dont mind the seller he's lying about the usage.

thank you.
Re: Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only by novenaven(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
menik: I have sent you an email with the information,
thats a very old truck for that amouni, although i get trucks from the U.S but this type goes for less than 1.5m in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Play All Musical Instrument In Ibadan / Weldo Electrode (mild Steel) / We Needs Of Big Cow Horns And Bones Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.