Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? (2125 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Other Than Money, What Else Have You Gained From Your Current Job? / If U Across A Bag Full Of Money,what Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by oraclefemi(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2007
if you saw a bag full of money , as a nigerain what will you do ? turn it in or take the chance of becoming as rich as dangote?
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by Esss(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
What currency/what denomination/any juju attached? please answer these questions as it will decide my next move, grin
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by oraclefemi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
NO JUJU , POUNDS AND NO ONE AROUND IT ,
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by Esss(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2007
Oboy, I'll not be here chatting with y'all. Na me and the manager of swiss bank go dey talk, God has answered my prayers be that o!

I'm Nigerian, We are not known to slack at suck opportunities O! That money will be in my account faster than you can say dangote, grin If I no collect am, another person will.
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by Taiwo20(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
na who dey ask this kind question.Oracle na wetin you go do i go do too.i go grab the money onetime without looking around.i go go house straight,i will then plan wat to do with the money.But trust me i would get a really bed ride and house.
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by funty(f): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2007
Esss:

Oboy, I'll not be here chatting with y'all. Na me and the manager of swiss bank go dey talk, God has answered my prayers be that o!

I'm Nigerian, We are not known to slack at suck opportunities O! That money will be in my account faster than you can say dangote, grin If I no collect am, another person will.

lol.
if i saw the money, i'll grab it (my lucky day)
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by queenb2(f): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2007
The list is endless, no I'll keep half the money and half to charity, and thank the good Lord.
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by needeeg(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2007
Hmm, this's serious oh, imagine this kind of question!
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by ayusman16(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
na wao, true say we nigerians no dey honest and dont av conscience, but if una lost una money, una want pple to return am back abi? Am disappointed at some pple cos i know some pple go even pay tithe with part of the money,
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by Soundmind(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2007
I will first say the Lords prayer, I will thank my God, thank Ebini Ukpabi, thank the day and the hour, then i will arrange how the money will get to my house soonest before another person see it. I will be banking it gradually before EFCC come look for wetin no dey.

One person say we no get conscience for naija her, Pls, no be we cause am, e done dey tee tee before we come. Hardship don teach us harsh lesson for naija here. U know say hungry no sabi 2morrow, i no sabi abeg, i no dey chop thank you. So oga, forgive us, na so we meet life.
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by smile4kenn(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2007
u no suppose to dey ask this kind of question, i go throw d biggest party
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by iyaaje(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2007
i will take it to CNN,BBC,VON AND RADIO NIGERIA FOR ANNOUNCEMENT, STUPID QUESTION,HISSES AND WALKS AWAY
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by denex: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2007
I'll believe in God and that he loves me.
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by ritchboi: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2007
dem dey ask?
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by chistiana(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
I wonda ooooooooo

God said he his gonna make a way where is is no way.

grin
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by adekennis(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2007
make i no just talk wetin i go take am do, unmmmm
life go sweet ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by topgirl: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2008
its not mine so i'll return it simple.i'd rather av a clear conscience than enjoy stolen money.
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by Raymond88(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2008
I'd take it, keep it wait for a week to see if anyone lost their money. If not go on a shopping spree. . grin
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by olabello(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2008
Let's be honest, it will be difficult to return it but JUST PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THE OWNER.

He'd be miserable where-ever he is.

So i'd advice you just spend part of the cash paying for radio and TV announcements to find the owner and I'm very sure the owner will NOT fail to compensate you for the efforts.

To your success

www.netserveafrica.com
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by efizie: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
Ladies and Gent this question is difficult oooo. Anyhow sha will look for a way to get to the owner if that seems impossible, i will the take it to the charity homes instead of the police station.

Thanks
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2008
It ain't worth the trouble. Simply return it
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by Baxilexi(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2008
i will pick up my phone and call the police. telling them to send me a body guard and a porter to help me carry the money to cotonou smiley
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by clarisseB: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2011
I can still remember when one of my friends ask the same question as this. Of course as a person with a conscience I would rather return the money than keep it with myself. It's difficult to own someones money. I remember the news that I read entitled Chicago area man finds $150,000 in his back yard . An out-of-work carpenter in northern Illinois discovered a surprise in his yard Monday evening. He discovered a duffel bag filled with $20 bills. Law enforcement later found a second bag, for a total of $150,000. So far, no one has a clue how it got there. I love the people who have that kind of attitude.
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by harakiri(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2011
If it's in Nigeria, I would do nothing coz if I report it to the police, they'll "eat" the money and probably lock me up on one senseless charge. In the west, I would report it. I'm pretty sure the religious people here would grab the money and justify everything as "the work of god" in their lives.
Re: If You Saw A Bag Full Of Money: What Would You Do? by goldng: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ifrs Tax Seminar: Special Focus On Deferred Tax By Ijewere & Co. by IjewereCo / Breaking News: Instant Noodles Cause Heart Attack, Say Researchers. / How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.