Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) (3010 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / 1 YEAR POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA (100% GUARANTEE ) / Uk Visa Renewal/nigerian Passport Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
Have u been refused a UK Visa after submitting all required (genuine documents) from you? Are you planning to apply for a UK Visa but scared of been refused? Then here comes solution to UK Visa barriers. If you are working and receives monthly salary which reflects in your bank statement then we can help you put an end to your worry by getting you your long awaited UK Visa.

We guarantee you 100% and NO FEE will be collected from you until your Visa is issued. Try us today and give all glory to GOD.

Note: Only applicant with genuine document is welcome. Both fresh and renewal application is inclusive. Time is attached to everything, the opportunity of today may not be available tomorrow!

Regards,
Bosun
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by Fogman(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
Please lay ur card bare here ok. What is ur charges after the issuance of visa?
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ OyBosEnEmm

There is nothing like 100% guarantee, you can't promise pple that, only if u are printing one in ur bedroom
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by shakers(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
OP,
do you have any physical address, website or phone numbers,
huh?
na your be the consular or ambassador
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Fogman,

The prices vary. You can call me on 08081766392 for mor info.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ justwise

I agree with you completely but in life how far you have gone determines ur experience. It is tested and trusted. When you poccess all their requirement nothing stops your visa from being refused but have u for once wondered why people were still refused? Thats why we dont collect money from you until you have your visa cos we are 100% that you'll get it once you provide us genuine documents.

You cal also call me 08081766392.

Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ shakers

Am not a consular neither am i an ambassador. my contact no is 08081766392
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

@ justwise

I agree with you completely but in life how far you have gone determines your experience. It is tested and trusted. When you poccess all their requirement nothing stops your visa from being refused but have u for once wondered why people were still refused? Thats why we dont collect money from you until you have your visa cos [b]we are 100% that you'll get it once you provide us genuine documents.[/b]You cal also call me 08081766392.

Thanks
Thats not true, u can still be refused a visa even when u submitted ALL original documents. There is nothing like 100% guarantee when it comes to visa issues.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
@justwise

Do you agree that when you know some people, the greatest impossibility becomes cheaply possible? I understand where your argument but then some people were created more importantly than others.

Y not give me a call if you are interested and I promise you that in a matter of less than 2 weeks after your submission is your Visa, Maybe by then you will believe that with GOD all things are possible.

many thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

@justwise
Do you agree that when you know some people, the greatest impossibility becomes cheaply possible? I understand where your argument but then some people were created more importantly than others.
Y not give me a call if you are interested and I promise you that in a matter of less than 2 weeks after your submission is your Visa, Maybe by then you will believe that with[b] GOD all things are possible[/b].
many thanks
So ur contact in British embassy in Nigeria is God? Why do some of us Nigerians call the name of God so quickly even when we are lying through our backside? You don't have any genuine contact in British embassy in Nigeria who will influence visa outcome. You may know a gateman, driver or one Nigerian working in British embassy but Nigerians working in British embassy got no say in visa matters. its the decison of the ECO and he is not a Nigerian.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
@justwise

I have not said my contact is GOD al I was trying to tell you is that ONLY GOD can stop the Visa and HE will not. This is a path i av tred and av gotten my 2yrs visa after twice refusal on no basis. When I first met my contact i asked many questions you can ever imagined and some of the answer I got gave me the confidence that its GOD at work cos i was frustrated after submitting al required from me and i av an important conference to attend. Your response were so confrontational. ow sure are you that i dont av a genuine contact in BE. even if its a gateman i kno don't you think a gateman could have the priviledge you MD dont av? the so called ECO are they not human beings or why have you so much elevated them as someone who doesnt av closed pals they hang around wit after their daily activities at the embassy? Pls this is a public forum and all am tryin to do is to pass on a benefit i just derived 2 other Nigerians who r where i once found myself as regards UK Visa and I dont think i deserve to be insulted. If u are not interested dont affect others. Its no do or die.
Thank u and GOD bless
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

@justwiseI have not said my contact is GOD al I was trying to tell you is that ONLY GOD can stop the Visa and HE will not. This is a path i av tred and av gotten my 2yrs visa after twice refusal on no basis. When I first met my contact i asked many questions you can ever imagined and some of the answer I got gave me the confidence that its GOD at work cos i was frustrated after submitting al required from me and i av an important conference to attend. Your response were so confrontational. ow sure are you that i dont av a genuine contact in BE. even if its a gateman i kno don't you think a gateman could have the priviledge you MD dont av? the so called ECO are they not human beings or why have you so much elevated them as someone who doesnt av closed pals they hang around wit after their daily activities at the embassy? Pls this is a public forum and all am tryin to do is to pass on a benefit i just derived 2 other Nigerians who r where i once found myself as regards UK Visa and I dont think i deserve to be insulted. If u are not interested dont affect others. Its no do or die.Thank u and GOD bless
ECO is a human being and he is the only one who decides on your visa, u don't have any genuie contact in British embassy, this is what so many of u visa agents do,you ly to pple about your connections in the embassy just to get their money, its wrong, its not fair.

Lets be honest in our dealings with pple. Nobody need to 'contact' for UK visa, millions of pple have done it WITHOUT any contact, your 'contact wouldn't issue visa or influence the outcome of any visa application. I'm not insultng u, i'm basically telling u stop this misleading pple for your own financial gain
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
ECO is a human being and he is the only one who decides on your visa, u don't have any genuie contact in British embassy, this is what so many of u visa agents do,you ly to pple about your connections in the embassy just to get their money, its wrong, its not fair.
Lets be honest in our dealings with pple. Nobody need to 'contact' for UK visa, millions of pple have done it WITHOUT any contact, your 'contact wouldn't issue visa or influence the outcome of any visa application. I'm not insultng u, i'm basically telling u stop this misleading pple for your own financial gain

@Justwise
I quite agree wit ur view bt believe me am not here to extort pple. its sometin i tried as well n it works. my boss was duped 2 d tune of 2million some years bak. but i tell u one thing some pple r highly important n they av important contacts u cld ever imagine i stand 2 b corrected that am not misleadin anyone for anythin, i av a gud job jst tryin 2 extend wat i came accross, i av my integrity to protect as well n dtz y i concluded wiv my contact dt pple wil blieve when they pay nothin until they av their visa 2 erase d issue of FRAUD. if d white man does not practice bribery then it wont be in their dictionary. do u kno that these so called ECO av deals. enof of ds info, u can call me 2 kno more. NO MONEY IS INVOLVED UNTIL UR VISA IS ISSUED.
Thanks n GOD bless.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

@Justwise
I quite agree wit your view bt believe me am not here to extort pple. its sometin i tried as well n it works. my boss was duped 2 d tune of 2million some years bak. but i tell u one thing some pple r highly important n they av important contacts u cld ever imagine i stand 2 b corrected that am not misleadin anyone for anythin, i av a gud job jst tryin 2 extend wat i came accross, i av my integrity to protect as well n dtz y i concluded wiv my contact dt pple wil blieve when they pay nothin until they av their visa 2 erase d issue of FRAUD. if d white man does not practice bribery then it wont be in their dictionary. do u kno that these so called ECO av deals. enof of ds info, u can call me 2 kno more. NO MONEY IS INVOLVED UNTIL your VISA IS ISSUED.Thanks n GOD bless.

Whoever wants to deal with u should go ahead, time will tell.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ justwise

OK. can i av ur mobile no mayb i shld tlk 2 u since u dnt wanna call me. not 2 convince u but 2 let u kno that u dont because of ystrday's failure ignores ur future risk which could eventually make u gr8.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

@ justwise

OK. can i av your mobile no mayb i shld tlk 2 u since u dnt wanna call me. not 2 convince u but 2 let u kno that u dont because of ystrday's failure ignores your future risk which could eventually make u gr8.

There is no need for that.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by ademark1: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
OyBosEnEmm , justwise is 100% right, u may know pple working in the embassy, but i am 120% sure none of them can influence the ECO decision. You liars just come here with the "i have connections" bullshit .
Now the fact you don't collect money doesn't make your promises reliable. what u intend to do is a gamble, if the applicant succeeds you ask for payment, if he fails, u come with one lame excuse of your contact being transferred from there or some other bullshit.
Now there's a true test to show u are not 100% fake. Let's do it this way, 10  naiaralanders indicate their willingness to deal with you, but we both know that if it's a gamble, they (applicants) loose their visa fees. Why don't they pay their visa fees to a moderator as escrow and then u pay the uk visa fees from your pocket. Since u claim  it is 100%, then obviously the visas will be issued to all 10 members and when it is done, moderator sends you the money already paid by the applicants to you. But if the visa fees are not issued , no money will be paid to you and you loose the visa fees u paid for the applicants for trying to trick them into your gamble.
This way, the applicant looses nothing, (visa fees inclusive ), after all u promised them it was a 100% sure method, so why should they loose anything if ECO refuses them?
And with this way, u loose the payment of the application fees if the visas are not issued and u deserve the loss since u claimed u are 100% sure.
Up for the challenge?
do i hear u say "i am not the embassy" ?  grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by suxes2005(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
@OP, when it comes to UK visa, i do tell pple it is not
100% guaranteed neither can any link or someone
influence the visa outcome partaining to uk visa

If you talk about other countries now, I might
agree with you, BUT, i am still thinking about
something which I want you to state here, what form
of link or influence do you have? Are you going to submit
the documents alone or what?

SHALOM
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
ade_mark:

OyBosEnEmm , justwise is 100% right, u may know pple working in the embassy, but i am 120% sure none of them can influence the ECO decision. You liars just come here with the "i have connections" bullshit .
Now the fact you don't collect money doesn't make your promises reliable. what u intend to do is a gamble, if the applicant succeeds you ask for payment, if he fails, u come with one lame excuse of your contact being transferred from there or some other bullshit.
Now there's a true test to show u are not 100% fake. Let's do it this way, 10  naiaralanders indicate their willingness to deal with you, but we both know that if it's a gamble, they (applicants) loose their visa fees. Why don't they pay their visa fees to a moderator as escrow and then u pay the uk visa fees from your pocket. Since u claim  it is 100%, then obviously the visas will be issued to all 10 members and when it is done, moderator sends you the money already paid by the applicants to you. But if the visa fees are not issued , no money will be paid to you and you loose the visa fees u paid for the applicants for trying to trick them into your gamble.
This way, the applicant looses nothing, (visa fees inclusive ), after all u promised them it was a 100% sure method, so why should they loose anything if ECO refuses them?
And with this way, u loose the payment of the application fees if the visas are not issued and u deserve the loss since u claimed u are 100% sure.
Up for the challenge?
do i hear u say "i am not the embassy" ?  grin grin

I quite agree with you guy on any experience you might have had with liars but are you guys ruling out someone having relationship with an ECO? let me make it more clearer. I and my family were in the UK in 2009 for a short holiday and last year we decided to renew our visa. Between March and April 2009 we were refused twice on a flimsy excuse that I was having over 700k in my acct. I work with an International IT firm here in Nigeria and my salary is steady all traces shows in my acct plus withdrawals 2 purchase stock which i also included in the documentation. I concluded that this people were using us to make money and i concluded am not going to reapply cos i don't known what else the ECO wants from me. Last month i met someone( a big personality) at a conference in civic center who in our conversation i told him i will be going to SA with my family during easter that i would have loved 2 be in the UK but ECO is playing me on flimsy excuse. He asked me if I truly submitted all requirements and requested i scan the 2 refusal letters to him but i had already tore the letters the day i said i was not going to reapply and he requested for the reference nos. We exchanged contact and he called me the following day giving me a no to call. My first surprise was the refusal letter which he sent to my email the following days and that was it. Just exactly justwise and ade_mark were curious was I also. i asked a lot of questions cos and when i told my boss he said i should give it a try cos there is no harm in trying since am only going to pay for my visa fee. Not that i was desperate to get the visa but i needed to clear the refusal out of my way. in less than a week my visa was out. All they do is that once you have your documents intact and genuine the VISA is 100% guarantee i insist cos is what i have done. I asked them if i can bring people and they said if only they are working class and have all required documents. This all i felt i should communicate to those who might be in my shoe a year ago. Not do or die Sirs.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
suxes2005:

@OP, when it comes to UK visa, i do tell pple it is not
100% guaranteed neither can any link or someone
influence the visa outcome partaining to uk visa

If you talk about other countries now, I might
agree with you, BUT, i am still thinking about
something which I want you to state here, what form
of link or influence do you have? Are you going to submit
the documents alone or what?

SHALOM

90% of life success is attributed to someone you met. When GOD is ready to bless you he will link you up. UK or no UK na human beings dey there. You are submitting your documents yourself and you will collect it yourself. There work starts when you submit.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

I quite agree with you guy on any experience you might have had with liars but are you guys ruling out someone having relationship with an ECO? let me make it more clearer. I and my family were in the UK in 2009 for a short holiday and last year we decided to renew our visa. Between March and April 2009 we were refused twice on a flimsy excuse that I was having over 700k in my acct. I work with an International IT firm here in Nigeria and my salary is steady all traces shows in my acct plus withdrawals 2 purchase stock which i also included in the documentation. I concluded that this people were using us to make money and i concluded am not going to reapply cos i don't known what else the ECO wants from me. Last month i met someone( a big personality) at a conference in civic center who in our conversation i told him i will be going to SA with my family during easter that i would have loved 2 be in the UK but ECO is playing me on flimsy excuse. He asked me if I truly submitted all requirements and requested i scan the 2 refusal letters to him but i had already tore the letters the day i said i was not going to reapply and he requested for the reference nos. We exchanged contact and he called me the following day giving me a no to call. My first surprise was the refusal letter which he sent to my email the following days and that was it. Just exactly justwise and ade_mark were curious was I also. i asked a lot of questions cos and when i told my boss he said i should give it a try cos there is no harm in trying since am only going to pay for my visa fee. Not that i was desperate to get the visa but i needed to clear the refusal out of my way. in less than a week my visa was out. All they do is that once you have your documents intact and genuine the VISA is 100% guarantee i insist cos is what i have done. I asked them if i can bring people and they said if only they are working class and have all required documents. This all i felt i should communicate to those who might be in my shoe a year ago. Not do or die Sirs.
You still don't get it, you can't guarantee anybody a visa, even after meeting all the requirements and genuine documents, they can still deny u a visa and you may not even be given the right of appeal. Don't mislead pple.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
justwise:

You still don't get it, you can't guarantee anybody a visa, even after meeting all the requirements and genuine documents, they can still deny u a visa and you may not even be given the right of appeal. Don't mislead pple.
I know for sure there can still be denial after meeting all the requirements and genuine documents but with my contact denial/refusal is a thing of the past. I waited for my Visa as an approval and conviction before coming to Nairaland to inform Nigerians. This is what I passed through and not a STORY. When a good door opens unto you and you invite more to come in this makes way for more great doors to open. I stand to be corrected,
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

I know for sure there can still be denial after meeting all the requirements and genuine documents but with my contact denial/refusal is a thing of the past. I waited for my Visa as an approval and conviction before coming to Nairaland to inform Nigerians. This is what I passed through and not a STORY. When a good door opens unto you and you invite more to come in this makes way for more great doors to open. I stand to be corrected,

How will you know if ur 'cliennts have submitted fake or forged documents?
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
justwise:

How will you know if your 'cliennts have submitted fake or forged documents?
I asked same question and I was told that because of whats involved all document submmited through this link is specially screened so that they (insider ooo) don't get themselves blamed and once found fake it outright REFUSAL. My contact told me he gets close to a thousand calls when he started and hardly does he register 5 cos of the requirements, They don take chances so they tell you you are good when you get over 100k as monthly income,
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

I asked same question and I was told that because of whats involved all document submmited through this link is specially screened so that they (insider ooo) don't get themselves blamed and once found fake it outright REFUSAL. My contact told me he gets close to a thousand calls when he started and hardly does he register 5 cos of the requirements, They don take chances so they tell you you are good when you get over 100k as monthly income,

I'm repeating it again, don't mislead anybody, ur contact can't influence visa outcome. This story of contact and connection is not new, we have heard it over and over for yrs. Only if u are trying to tell us that ur contact is the ECO or his or her gf/bf?
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

I'm repeating it again, don't mislead anybody, your contact can't influence visa outcome. This story of contact and connection is not new, we have heard it over and over for yrs. Only if u are trying to tell us that your contact is the ECO or his or her gf/bf?
YOU SAID IT,
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by saridonp2: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2011
@OP,If your contact is solid as you have said,why on earth will you seek clients on Nairaland?Something is not right with this your story.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2011
saridon_p:

@OP,If your contact is solid as you have said,why on earth will you seek clients on Nairaland?Something is not right with this your story.
kindly read al av wrote for beta understanding. I am not looking for client. All i want is for genuine people to benefit from what i have experienced. If not on Nairaland then whereelse? This is a public forum where u get to meet intellectual people for brilliant dialogue. In case you don't know online forum gets more attention than any media cos it leads you directly to your destination.
Hope i av answered you?
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by ademark1: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

kindly read al av wrote for beta understanding. I am not looking for client. All i want is for genuine people to benefit from what i have experienced. If not on Nairaland then whereelse? This is a public forum where u get to meet intellectual people for brilliant dialogue. In case you don't know online forum gets more attention than any media cos it leads you directly to your destination.
Hope i av answered you?
Then why are u scared to accept to pay for the applicants visa fees and if they get denied you loose the visa fees, after all you claim it is 100% so why are u frightened to risk the visa fees payment and if the visas are issued you get refunded
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by worry246(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
OyBosEnEmm.
You have done good work here  shocked
The British security and Special branch police who monitor this site
will now be setting up SECRET inquiry to find corruption at embasy and visa dept.
Best tell your friend what you have done and published to prepare them for loosing job.   grin

LOOSER  embarassed
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
ade_mark:

Then why are u scared to accept to pay for the applicants visa fees and if they get denied you loose the visa fees, after all you claim it is 100% so why are u frightened to risk the visa fees payment and if the visas are issued you get refunded
I also requested them to pay my visa fee for proof and they declined so since i know what am looking for I had to go ahead and it pays off at the end of the day. THEY DON'T DO THAT.
Re: Uk Visa - Fresh & Renewal (100% Guarantee) by justwise(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
OyBosEnEmm:

I also requested them to pay my visa fee for proof and they declined so since i know what am looking for I had to go ahead and it pays off at the end of the day. THEY DON'T DO THAT.

Since you said ur contact is 100% sure, are u going to take[b] ade_mark 's[/b] offer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usa Green Card Lottery / Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.