Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Will U Vote For Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will U Vote For Buhari? (7336 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 72% (163 votes)
No: 27% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Will U Vote For come March 28th(Presidential Election poll) / GEJ (PDP) Vs Ameachi (APC) 2015 Who Will U Vote??? / Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Vote For Buhari? by Buhari2011: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2011
I am voting General Buhari and Bakare in the 2011 election.I have decided to give my vote to the duo because of their manifesto.Their manifesto is well-thought out and realistic.They have promised to give adequate SECURITY,provide GOOD GOVERNANCE,ensure QUALITY EDUCATION ,revamp ECONOMY,

Are u going to vote Buhari/Bakare?If YES,why do u want to vote the duo and if NO,why do u want to vote against them?
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by buzugee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2011
hell jeahhhhhhhhhh. buhari is the kinda presido we need. tall, upright, handsome, stern and intellectual. fasho ma nizzy. the aura around him screams 'PRINCIPLED'
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Wadeoye(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
He has my vote already and thousands of others that have won over from ACN - Lagos and other SW states.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
No way!!!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Demdem(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^^ Why Ozin

I will vote him because of his anti-corruption stance. I believe its the primary problem we have in this country and here we have someone ready to tackle it fearlessly as againts what we have presently.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2011
The owner of the fence i have been sitting on between Buhari and Ribadau told me he wants his fence back, so i have had to make a decision, as much as i respect Ribadau, Its Buhari for me. They both stand for the same thing but Buhari stands a better chance, together, will be better. So officially i am BB.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by gogo123: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
i cant believe this vote for buhari, am sure just because he is using a youroba man as a running mate, is this not the same buhari, the fascist, the ethnic warlord, the Abacha soul mate ngbanti people na wa o
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by egift(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
I am voting Buhari - so are many of my friends, fans and family members. Lets clean up this mess PDP have heaped for us before its too late.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by meine: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
Yeah I will vote Buhari a hundred times, cos I want to be on the right side of history. Enuf to tribal sentiments!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by honeric01(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
BB2011 all the way!!!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nicklee(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
I'm not in the country to vote but my support will go all the way to the BB team. I wish we could have some diaspora voting so many of us who are every bit Nigerians but who can't be in Nigeria at the time can still vote!!!

My support for BB is based on their stance on corruption. I was thinking today and I realized that Buhari is about the only past Nigerian leader that ordinary people vouch for as being upright and a man in integrity. I couldn't think of one past head of state or governor that shares this with him. Considering that in Nigeria, almost every leader is generally believed to be corrupt, it is quite amazing that Buhari is singled out as an extraordinary exception. There must be something to this man. The high and mighty, and the ordinary masses believe this!!

Vote BB 2011, for the sake of our children and future generations!!!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nicklee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
By the way and off topic:

What is the meaning of 'Sai Buhari'. I like the sound of it but have been googling the internet for the meaning of Sai without much success.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by smile11s(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
Can you put this on a poll please,

The way this buhari thing is going, It is really getting me very confused.

It used to be Ribadu, then later Goodluck and now Buhari,

Please someone explain to me, I am lost!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
BB2011 all the way!!!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by jason123: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
gogo123:

i cant believe this vote for buhari, am sure just because he is using a youroba man as a running mate, is this not the same buhari, the fascist, the ethnic warlord, the Abacha soul mate ngbanti people na wa o

Didn't ribadu use a yoruba man as his vice MUMU!!! What about ANPP? Was it not a yoruba man Your ethnically bigited mind has beclouded your reasoning!!!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by egift(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
Nicklee:

By the way and off topic:

What is the meaning of[b] 'Sai Buhari'[/b]. I like the sound of it but have been googling the internet for the meaning of Sai without much success.

Nigeria Sai Buhari = Nigeria Only Buhari grin grin grin
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by apoti(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
BB all the way!!!
haters can go ahead and hug transformer grin
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Genbuhari3: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2011
Buhari Bakare Vote here, accompanied by 60 commited votes I have won through door to door campaign!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Solomon227(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
Who else will any woman-born human being like me vote for?

Will I leave BB and vote for Corruption? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for d son of IBB? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for the pilot of a day-light murderer? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for an importer of dust-bin from UK? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for a mediocre? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for a lilly-liver? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for the friend of the bombers? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for the protector of looters? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for a liar? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for the puppet of Sept Blatter? NO

Will I leave BB and vote for d friend of an ex-convict? NO

[size=28pt]BB 2011[/size] change in our fatherland now now
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by humantoy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2011
The best thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have BB win the coming election.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by MaiSuya(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=40pt]SAI BBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
I sure would and I have asked my folks to do same.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Barkono: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2011
bb 2011
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by smile11s(m): 4:01am On Mar 15, 2011
GoodLuck Jonathan 2011 !!!

Fresh air in Nigeria
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by OAM4J: 4:49am On Mar 15, 2011
BB all the way.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 15, 2011
if i dont vote BB 2011 then i have destroyed the future of my yet unborn kids, BB 2011 .THIS TICKET IS OUR HOPE FOR THE FUTURE
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by pj5(f): 6:32am On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari all the way! I will be doing myself a great injustice if I vote for anyone else!Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of madness. Buhari is the change we need!!!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by evilspirit: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2011
[size=32pt]SAI BUHARI[/size]
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2011
Where is Beaf no shaking come and repent grin grin grin grin grin

BB all the way
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Kwajay(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2011
The only reason i may not go out and vote BB is if there is war on that day. Who else will i vote for if not Buhari/Bakare
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Beaf: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

Where is Beaf no shaking come and repent grin grin grin grin grin

BB all the way

Nigeria needs the cool, calm, wise and reassured head that sits on Jonathans shoulders. He alone has the diplomatic nous and social dexterity needed to weld the disparate parts of Nigeria into one indivisible union with shared goals and ideals.

[size=42pt]Fresh Air 2011!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by chakula: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

Nigeria needs the cool, calm, wise and reassured head that sits on Jonathans shoulders. He alone has the diplomatic nous and social dexterity needed to weld the disparate parts of Nigeria into one indivisible union with shared goals and ideals.

[size=42pt]Fresh Air 2011!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) / The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency / Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.