Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You (5448 Views)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by 9iceX(m): 2:51am On Jun 27, 2007
Wht would b ur reaction?
She was my friend's gurl. She told me she wanted 2 kno whr i stay/reside, n we fixed an appointment.
On gettin 2 my room, she started undressing me without sayin a word. At first i resist, but she would neva stop. The scene happened n we did it!
Fellas, anytin wrong in wot i did?
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by omogenaija(f): 4:52am On Jun 27, 2007
u gave her wat she wanted, but if anything happens the both or ya'll will take the blame
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by wales7479(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2007
My guy, you gave her what she wants at the expense of your friendship. How will you feel if your friend got to know of it Its called BETRAYAL.

What of if your closest pal did that to you? How will you feel?

Cheaters and liars is what you are!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by drrionelli(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2007
Just wondering, sir--how much effort did you really put into stopping her?  It does take two people to do what you did, so let's not put the blame solely on the woman. 

Are you not responsible for yourself?  Clearly, you feel guilt.  Otherwise, you wouldn't be exposing what you did online for the world to be aware of.  Why do you feel this guilt? 

OR, are you suggesting that this encounter was a forced one?  If such is the case, then it is considered rape.  Did this woman rape you?  If so, you have legal recourse.
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by omogenaija(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2007
o yea , i 4got to add that the poster is a BAD FRIEND !!!! learn to think with ur head instead of ur d !ck
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by 2dye4(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2007
omogenaija:

o yea , i 4got to add that the poster is a BAD FRIEND !!!! learn to think with your head instead of your d !ck
yup!

@ poster:through all your story, u made yourself look so defenseless and weak, but i dnt buy that because this same girl won't drag u through fire and u will follow
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by ozoneflake(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thumps up for you. But did you use condoms cause that na ashy runs o.
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by doncaster(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2007
u leave in a face me i face block that you entered your rm immediately, na wahoooooooooooo for this your story.
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by hotchic1(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2007
wot u've done is really bad
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by sammyjl(f): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
lipsrsealed My advice to you brother, dont say a word to your girl about it, cos if u do, and if u loe her, be prepared to loose her as she mite also hate her friend for that and you, even if it wasnt your fault and the other, pray that her friend does not tell on her. What she doesnt know wont hurt her.

Oh yes ladies, i am female. What u do I can also do.
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
To be honest guys, this story's so far fetched!

@ Poster: She forced you to have sex with her?? Soon, you'll be saying she gave you an erection too, and expect folk to believe that? angry

This tale wouldn't jell in a budget drama production, it certainly doesn't ring true in real life! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by kulaShaker(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
Siena:

To be honest guys, this story's so far fetched!

@ Poster: She forced you to have sex with her?? Soon, you'll be saying she gave you an erection too, and expect folk to believe that? angry

This tale wouldn't jell in a budget drama production, it certainly doesn't ring true in real life! lipsrsealed undecided

siena well said . lol wink
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by Kemjisuper(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Poster
How would you feel if she only did it to prove to your chic that you're a cheap cheat? What if it was a set-up? You better start praying otherwise. embarassed

Anyway man, if yawa gas, you fit tell your babe say her friend despoil.d you! grin
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by osereka(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2007
if the babe get boobs like this, i go do am

Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by agwoko: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2008
Man learn to control ur d****c.
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by lidbb2(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2008
@ poster,
if "she was my friends girl" wey u write 4 ur post mean say na ur friend ex-girlfriend,
then problem no dey. otherwise,e no good.
if na former girlfriend,make u relax,
nothing wrong,and nothing spoil either.
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by albridge(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
well i hope you survive this. remember what happened to tupac because of a girl. i think you should go on and write you will.

Meet Nigerian singles here http://workingclasssingles.com
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by BangBang2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
i would beat her mercilessly with my dic.k and i would spunk on her face after!! grin
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by Templa(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2008

betrayal of trust. wonder how u will feel in front of ur buddy. anyway u lack self control.
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by iz2much: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2008
Kia the guy na dog. Hw on earth can you do that to a gud friend of yours
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by chamotex(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2008
BangBang!:

i would beat her mercilessly with my dic.k and i would spunk on her face after!! grin

ah Caruso, iwo ati obo dido yi sha, were ni e! grin grin grin

ko ma je pe ori obo lo ma ku si grin grin grin
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2008
The guy was never your friend period, so keep messing her and stop distubing us with tales. smiley
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by galatico(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2008
Theres is only one name to call it BETRAYAL just like Judas Iscariot are by chance related to him? Huuuuuh the only difference is that a girl is involved whereas the other one was our Lord Jesus Christ,
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by Gracito(f): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2009
omg!!cant u men control ur lust.na waoh
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2009
@poster, no body holy pass u hear? I won't preach to u dat if i were u i wouldn't have done it but d truth is dat u f ucked up big tym! I'm in a 'similar' mess, believe me no matter how u try to hide this, ur conscience will haunt u whenever u see ur friend, whenever he holds u on ur shoulder, whenever u laugh and gist while he buys u beer, whenever he defends u, whenever he boast of wot a true friend u are, My advice, don't tell him, or let him find out, Flee from d girl! Dats if u really were his friend
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by vizzy09(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2009
@poster
two things are involved here: [b](She was my friend's gurl)[/b] there is no problem with that
but if they are still dating, then you are not a true friend u are a betrayer
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by MrWaters: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2009
When u dey give address u no talk, u com nail her com dey talk. Hear dis:- dat ur filthy bitch i go do same 4her. WATCHOUT
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by skfa1: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ Poster

That is not right , u betrayed ur friend. Same thing nearly happened to me but thank God I overcame it.
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by MoneyRule(m): 2:56am On Jul 27, 2009
@ Omogenaija
yeah, one should learn to think with his head not his d¡Ck but then, when there's a competition btw the two, the head rarely wins! I a'int saying he was right to do it but, in such a case it's very hard to resist! A man can stop chasing sex but when it's chasing him, he can hardly run that far!
@ Poster
You can post your story on all forums online, and you can get both positive and negative replies but the fact remains that deep within yourself, you know you were wrong and trust me, posting it everywhere won't give you leverage! So stop decieving yourself and come up with a post asking "how do i make it right?".
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by omega25red(m): 3:07am On Jul 27, 2009
you are not a true friend i hope you have enough courage to tell your friend what you did so at least he could break up with her and give you permission to keep seeing her after he breaks your face
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by henre(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2009
my guy Bleep her [color=#006600][/color] cool if its what she wants i surport ui
Re: Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You by esuafraid: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
GUY TELL HER TO BRING MORE OF HER FREINDS.

Anyone dat comes your way,just make sure u deal with them.WHO KNOWS MAYBE UR GIRL FRND HAS DONE DONE THESAME(wat goes around come around).

ENTER ANY PUXXY THAT COMES UR WAY GUY.

PEACE grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Igbo Men Like Sex / Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like / Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.